Not open for further replies.
Faylinn said:
Dear Hill,
WTF??
Love,
Fay

000g4pa9.jpg
Dear Fay,

I thought we were friends. :confused: But this post, taken in conjunction with your shameless and irresponsible posting of Carmine's sailor pic, confirms that you just don't give a sh*t about any of us on this board.

The bleeding eyes, the nightmares, the migraines all result from your negligent posting of material not fit for human viewing.

Love,
MrsG

Dear MrsG,
Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
Love,
Fay

P.S. Now that you mention the sailor picture... :devil:

:p :p :p

^WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

How many of those martinis did Hill have? :lol:

Faylinn said:
Dear MrsG,
Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
Love,
Fay

P.S. Now that you mention the sailor picture... :devil:

:p :p :p

Awwwww see, poor Hill needed someone there (on his arm) as a decoy to shield him from the bad press associated with his costume. I have a blonde wig that I have used on a few occasions for role playing (hrrrrrm....don't ask), and I would've gladly obliged. We could've gone as the game show host and Vanna Black! Bad idea? Oh well...

Fay, on behalf of most of the newbies PLEASE share the sailor pic.

xoxoxo,
Hillicious :D

^^Oh, I already posted it over in the Locker Room thread as a present for our dear MrsG. :devil:

That's cute Hillicious, but, I already have a cowboy hat to replace that wig of his. Hill & I could still have our own little Halloween party...he'll be my cowboy and I'll be his sexy mistress! :D :devil: I'll be like -- "Howdy, COWBOY..." Aw shucks, okay..., I'll leave it at that! ;)

Faylinn said:
^^Oh, I already posted it over in the Locker Room thread as a present for our dear MrsG. :devil:
You suck. :lol: I haven't even been the Locker Room to view this little gift yet and already, I'm feeling a nasty case of the dry heaves coming on.

Hillicious - I agree. Hill obviously needed a decoy on his arm the night that fateful pic was snapped. Hopefully, when dressed as Vanna Black, you're ready to get your freak on because I suspect it'd take quite a sideshow to distract the paparazzi from that heinous get-up he was wearing.

Now that costume is just plain....come to think of it there were photos of Hill last year on Halloween and I think I remember him holding a tennis racket. Lemme see if I can find it. If that's the same wig, I AM TOO THROUGH!!!Donald Trump? He must have been busy and had to throw something together.

Found it, however, I dont know how to post photos. So go to www.filmmagic.com and search for hill harper, its on page two. And just as I recalled, he a tennis player in a blonde wig. Who told him that thing looked good on his head. I know its Halloween, but my goodness. Now Hill, I'ma need you to throw the blonde hair away..TAKE THAT GOLD SUIT AND BLONDE RUG AND THROW THEM OUT. And if anybody comes near you with blonde hair or a gold suit, JUST SAY NO!

This year's pic came courtesy of his attendance at Heidi Klum's Halloween party.

I just got through watching Constellation. Let's just say that half the actors were good (Hill being one of them) but the others were mediocre. The story was flimsy and the characters very shallow. The whole movie just felt like a bunch of scenes strung together on a thin premise of race relations in Alabama. It was one of those meh movies, take it or leave it. But, as I said, Hill's performance was excellent as always, nevermind his small role in the movie.

Who..., thanks for sharing!!! ...hm, you know I had to login after lookin' at those gorgeous pics of Hill...like a morning dose of sunshine. Do you know how some guys do the girls when they like what they see? Well, it'll be the opposite for me! I be like @ Hill, "Hey, come 'er...how can I reach you?" :D :devil: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back