Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has really given up on EDeN, I assure you. The problem seems to be a lack of seeing anything truly concrete that Eric and Nat maybe drawn back to one another.
For example, the lab scene in "Chain Reaction" was encouraging in some respects and discouraging in others. Did Nat tell Eric to give her some space because a) she didn't like him hovering and actually wanted space b) she didn't want him to close due to Rick Stetler's presence c)Nat may have already begun the relationship with "Rich the shooting coach" d)or maybe because she may be simply loosing interest in Eric? Who the hell knows?
For the record, I thought if there was going to be a real thing going with "Rich the shooting coach" that we would have seen more of him or at least seen him mentioned more. But the season is only half-way through or so.
The embrace scene was very encouraging and spoke of the potential that EDeN still have. The scene in "Sunblock" when Eric and Nat went to that dude's apartment showed nothing overt but was a little encouraging too. The scene in "Chain Reaction" could be interpreted a number of different ways. Eric was hovering and that can be annoying but he also wasn't showing anything you may call affection either.
I really don't think Calleigh has her eye on Eric. Calleigh is going to be busy hiding her relationship with Jake. I guess the two are supposed to get caught or something later this season.
What we now see regarding Eric and Natalia is pretty ambiguous and it does get frustrating. Maybe that's why I keep trying to push the wait-and-see approach. My patience has its limits though. :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused:

The latest scene was. Interesting. I wasn't, and am still not, too sure as how to take it. Now, if I were her, I wouldda told him to back off, whether I have feelings for him or not. Working with someone right there is not the easiest thing in the world to accomplish and some people like thier space. So, that's how I saw her reaction. Of course it depends on the person. Now as to how the rest of the season will pan out...

Oh I agree sometimes ya need space, but it still seemed odd to me. :confused: Theres been a million times when characters have been right next to each other on a case & nothings ever been said; thats why it makes me think someting else is going on for the writers to throw in that little scene. I really think it has to do w/ Stetler... but who really knows. :confused: :confused:

I didn't really mean that I thought Calleigh has her eyes on Eric. I was meaning that as far as we know thats what Natalia still thinks. Cal seems pretty content w/ Jake, though, in my point of view it looks like she still just sees Eric as a friend & thats a good sign. Now we just have to knock some sense into Delko!! Im still holding on for what will happen mid-season....I think Nat's big twist will start to unfold w/ epi 13.
Nat was somehow involved w/ Agent Mike 3 years ago, that would of been around the time she divorced Nick (im assuming since shes been here 2 1/2 years), i'd be great if she confessed to having gave up her own baby; Horatio could call on Yelina for a favor since shes a big private investigator now; then have a season finale revolving around the search for her child..with lots of emotional drama of course!! Eric will wake up realizing that everything Nat did in the past was to protect the baby & they continue next season w/ him playing 'daddy' ;). Thats my big wish for the rest of this season!! :D

The writers could have thrown that scene in "Chain Reaction" , as I see it, for three reasons.
The first would be foreshadowing-a hint of something coming. In this case a hint that something will happen between Delko and Boa Vista.
Second would be to hint to us that something is happening or has happened between the two.
And third- to tease us. The implication being that there is nothing going on between Natalia and Eric and they gave us that shot to get us all excited.
Looks like it worked.
I'm not really convinced that Agent Mike and Natalia were involved together. Clearly something transpired, but I don't think it was an affair. I tend to think it is more along the lines that Natalia knows Agent Mike has professional "dark side".
The imagination abounds!!

;) ;) ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ahhhh, the suspense is absolutely killing me!!! I've wondered if somehow the head honchos find out about her arm (Rich, I would guess) & her think Eric ratted her out. Its sounding as if her role as the mole has come back to bite her in the ass!! I know Eric wouldn't dare tell them what happened but it wouldn't suprise me one bit if TPTB play off of it. The more I think about Rich, Mike, & Ryan has me believing that there is a link between all these guys...Ryan has his hands somewhere in this. TPTB have alreay emphasised on him being competitive & also desperate to get his job back. Do I think Ryan would jeapordize his so-called friendsip w/ Nat in exchange to get reinstated quicker?? Sorry, Ryan fans, but oh yeah, I do!

Damn TPTB, they love to tease don't they?? Thats one of the many reasons I love EDeN though...their relationship was one of the VERY FEW things that the writers have EVER made "concrete"!!

Positive notes from last night's epi!!!

1. The smiles were back! Eric saying "im impressed" w/ his big grin, then she smiled widely beack!! Oh, & I have to admit my head went into the smutty pool, looking at him the way she did & saying "a little sweat goes a long way". It was too cute, that whole scene!!

2. Don't tell me im the only one who noticed this...in the first scene of them together, she was on the computer. He was was watching what she was doing but TWICE glanced up to look at her face!! He almost looked at her shyly or like he was trying not for her to notice him looking at her face. He was totally checking her out!!

3. The intro...her disturbed by the dead body. It looked as if it were hitting her personally. I like to think she was reminded of Eric. Maybe not....but hey, you never know.

We had some nice EDeN moments in this epi. I look at it this way...ever since the embrace, the looks & smiles & closeness has gotten stronger & better every week.
Maybe it won't actually lead to anything this season but at least its still there!!!

I think EDeN's doing pretty good this season, they've had some cute things, a touch of emotional scenes, and eye sex always goes a long way. :devil:

I really do agree that she was disturbed when she arrived at the scene. I have no clue what to think about it though.

Hey all, PAYBACK was on last night!!! Ahhh, the good ol days. They are sooo damn gorgeous together. I don't care what anyone else says, Eric clearly became different about women after he hooked up w/ Nat! He was so into her...that doesn't just go away. Unless of course you get shot in the head & can't remember a thing about her...ERIC...you fool...wake up & remember!!

Rich & Ryan are both scaring me, I don't know why, but i'll puke if she starts feeling anything for either one.

Just to spread some Adam & Eva news, they will be appearing in the Mother Goose parade in California on November 18, this sunday!! Tickets are free. I wish I could go...I would walk right up to them & yell at them for EDeN breaking up & still loving each other & doing absolutely nothing about it!!! Yes, im ate up. Anyway, I hope we get some pics from it. *info by SHEHIR in Adam thread*

I don't worry about Ryan too much. I think it is very obvious that the possible union of Ryan and Natalia is not in the cards.
"Rich the shooting coach" is kind of another matter. We haven't seen to much of him. I thought if the show was going to turn him and Nat into some sort of blooming romance we would have seen more of him and her on screen. Then again we're not exactly done yet. From what little I have seen, I did not see the chemistry as that great. So at this point it is anyone's guess.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

i woulnt mind if Natalia get back with Eric cause he's a good guy and she know she cant rust him not like that Rich dude that man scares me! But Eric is so obsess with Calleigh right now that i dont want Natalia to be the second choice. I want her to be happy and be with soemone who only want her.

Well, at least there is one piece of good news. There is no mention of "Rich the shooting coach" in the next epi "Stand Your Ground". I do tend to recall that I did make a post saying that he would be showing up until at least episode 10.
Ugh! :( ;)

veggie said:
i woulnt mind if Natalia get back with Eric cause he's a good guy and she know she cant rust him not like that Rich dude that man scares me! But Eric is so obsess with Calleigh right now that i dont want Natalia to be the second choice. I want her to be happy and be with soemone who only want her.

I don't want her to be second choice either. On one hand I don't see Eric as 'obsessed' w/ Calleigh more as I do..confused & mislead. I personally thought he showed more for Natalia. However anyone views it; its all different but, Eric was clearly still into Nat up until the shooting. Nat also went back to Nick & ir probably entered into Eric's mind that they were officially over & that she had no feelings for him. That being said, it only appears to me as Calleigh being 2nd choice.

Nat needs to get past her own trust issues w/ Eric. Im sure she trusts that he would never hurt her physically but 'emotionally' is a different story. Just like what Eva said about "Natalia didn't let herself get too attached because she knew he was a player". He hasn't been like that since he was w/ her though...she needs to realize that. I think its just a matter of time & she'll eventually see.

Im not an H/Y follower but I see it clearly that there is a connection that has been there from the start & thats how I view EDeN. All the ups & downs are just obsticles to drag out the EDeN arc. I just don't see that its really over for them.

As for Ryan, I wonder if TPTB originally thought they could use him as her 'love interest' for this plot twist & then decided to bring in another character instead. Eva didn't mention the gun instructor until the beginning of the season. Who really knows! Overall, it just seems incredibly unrealistic to take a couple (eric/nat) & in the same season have them go off romantically w/ the other characters (cal/ryan). Eric & Calleigh had very few "flirty" moments back in the beginning but nothing that I thought showed that he was crazy about her & hiding it. Ryan's interest in Nat was very short & obviously he was not getting her "vibes" right. I don't know it seems like a big mess to me :lol:

Rich is just a demon in disguise!!

I tend to think that if Eric and Nat do reunite, it will be a sort of slow process. The writers have said they don't want the main characters involved in too many romantic entanglements. So I guess one pair at a time is what we're going to see. Right now the pair is Jake and Calleigh.

I've said before Delko needs to do some growing up and start putting his "player" days behind him. I sort of get the impression that post-brain injury, he may have done it already and bit by bit, being drawn back to Natalia somehow without really realizing it.

I am convinced EDeN will happen. I just can't say when or how.

By the way, Sofia Milos is leaving to be in a show in Canada. I don't know how the producers/writers are going to handle this. They may replace her with someone else to play
Yelina Salas or they may write her character totally out of the show.
;) ;)

Eric's "playing" days were over mid S4; I don't think he actually realized it, though. 2 things come to mind...

1) Gloria.... it was never said when they 'dated' but Natalia says in "rampage" that Gloria "called & hung up on her the whole time they were together". Eric was never that interested, he even said "now I remember why we broke up". She was clearly a little mental. I can only assume that Gloria was w/ eric BEFORE Natalia or maybe when Nat/Eric first got together. Obviously Gloria could see that Eric wanted to be w/ Nat & was crazy jealous of their relationship.

2) The beach skanks in "skeletons". They both made comments to the effect that Eric had been busy & thats why neither girl had heard from him. That little scene showed us that he wasn't interested in being w/ those girls & that he had been 'busy' w. Natalia.

They still have alot to build on but it would be nice if near the end of this season we could get them back flirting & showing signs of a S7 EDeN reunion. Im holding onto epi 13 & what were in store for after that. It may be nothing but I feel like things could start to shift after this epi!

Natalia called all the shots in this relationship. It was always her that backed away from him when there was a chance to take it further. I think its funny to hear non-eden-fans say "she needs to stay away from him" when it has always been so very clear that it is ERIC who always went to her!!! "Silencer" was on last night. I love A&E..they must be EDeN fans cuz they skipped certain S4 epis to bring us the EDeN ones!

Question...In "silencer" Eric tells Nat "I picked up a bottle for you; put it on my shelf...wayyy in the back".
What do you all think he meant by "wayyy in the back"?

First, let me say this. I am humbled by the points you have made. Excellent! I kneel before you.
Second. About the bottle of Midori placed "way in the back".
I have wondered about that too. My only guess is that Eric might look on Midori as being, well, gay. He was obviously considerate enough to buy a bottle for Natalia knowing she liked it. On the other hand Eric is a "guy" and probably does not want his "guy friends" knowing he's got a bottle of the stuff in his cabinet. Or his "guy friends" may wonder about Eric and this new girl he's been seeing. Must be getting serious if he went out of his way to buy a bottle of liquor for her.
My guess any way. ;) :p ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back