"Who and What" Discussion *SPOILERS

I'm glad Sara isn't in this episode though. I mean, the Season premiere was about her and the episode following keep showing little after shocks of the incident. So, yeah lets show some other characters for once.

They didn't show Warrick at all in last weeks episode.

Wait, Wait, Wait. Sara's last episode is in two weeks?! Awesome! That just made my day!

And, I can't wait for this crossover. It looks like it is going to be pretty interesting. What's with people commenting on Anthony LaPaglia's accent and stuff? It seems as if some people on this board are not accustomed to change! I mean I still can't understand why some of you don't like Ronnie! I think she is a great addition to the show! A bit OT, I know, but I haven't posted in a while!

whats Mr LaPaglia's accent got to do with people being accustomed to change. That's like a really odd leap you are taking there :lol:

As for Ronnie, who cares, she's a bimbo, take her for what she is - inoffensive eye candy.

hodges_alias_47 said:
Actually, I like the way Anthony LaPaglia (Jack Malone) talks ...

WAT is a really good show!

This crossover is going to be insane!

I totally agree. Ever since they first mentioned this episode was to happen, because I am a fan of both shows...I couldn't wait for it...but I said that before already.

the behind the scenes clip was great, and two strong characters like Grissom and Jack going toe to toe should be entertaining to watch....like butting heads!

What's with people commenting on Anthony LaPaglia's accent and stuff?

sometimes small things drive me bonkers, and subtle accents are one of those things. I can always pick them up, like with House and Sofia on csi. I can't stand the way she talks! Also, the host of the amazing race drives me crazy too, since he is from New Zealand.

Sara is in it? :( Well, that's a buzz kill.

And Ronnie's a bimbo? Inoffensive Eye Candy? :confused:
That right there is what I'm taking about!
Let's reject anyone new so we can stick with our same 6 characters every week! :p
Great Idea Gameface! You're a genious! ;)

I don't get what's wrong with accents, I love them. Especially Irish, English and Australian. It's just driving me crazy when people think Canadians say "aboot" instead of "about". I DON'T!! ;)

hhunter said:
This episode looks great. The promos for it are really intruiging. I love the line "I don't like to leave a puzzle unfinished."

Looking forward to this. :D

heheh...good line, but I love the office comment from Jack to Grissom. I'd have to watch the preview again to get the exact conversation, but you know what I mean :lol:

as for accents...personally I think its getting a little off topic of the show itself, but I think Anthony does a decent job as an actor as a whole no matter how he talks. Though, I understand that it can bug some. LOL, I wouldn't be able to cover mine up...no matter how many speech classes I took. I'm a born and bred Canadian, but everyone I meet thinks I'm from Ireland by the way I talk...Oh well!!

ANYWAY, So it is just Grissom that will be heading over to NY(??) when WaT airs? Or will he be having contact with his own lab back in Vegas at some point?

i don't really know how this became a huge conversation piece, i just mentioned his slight accent is kind of annoying :lol: Its not full accents I don't like, its when they are slight ones, like when british actors put on american accents, they end up talking funny..

anyway, i hope this case is good...

I don't have anything against accents. I actually love them! Canadian, Irish, all of them. I was simply responding to comment somebody made. Not really off topic but, alright. :rolleyes:

I think this is going to be really interesting. Two of my favorite shows being meshed together.

Now if only CSI did a crossover with Cold Case! :D

I love Jack's accent, it is cool. I agree with you kimbo08. If CSI did a crossover with Cold Case, I would be so happy. that would be so awesome.

csi new york did a mini cross over with cold case...they had one of the characters come to new york for one case, but it wasn't a two parter. It was really good, i love that show.

I think it was Scotty who went over to New York. I want the whole thing, a big two part episode with both teams of Cold Case and CSI Las Vegas.

I am very curious about this two part thing because the second part should also be the last episode with Sara in it, if I got it right? I wonder if her leaving is tied to the case or something?

Back