How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more Dutch girl to add. I follow NY anywhere, satelite, online, You Tube, you name it. I get very impatient waiting for new eppies on Dutch TV.

Wow, the UN will have nothing on us soon! I have to say that I will watch anything American but also love homegrown British shows such as Doctor Who and Spooks.

What i wanted to ask was if there will be another UK thread for Season 4 when it airs? I have only seen bits of the new season on you tube so would love to chat to other fans when the season airs next year.

magicmunchies said:
I hate that we have to wait for season 4, we don't even have the previous seasons on dvd here (except season 1)

Ands not even the whole of s.1

Hey, good to see you kiwi-girl. I'm not that far away - in Queenstown.

I got sick of waiting for the DVDs, so I bought them from Australia on ebay. I have the full set of Season 1 and 2 - I don't know how I'd cope without them!!

EDIT: In fact, I've just noticed you can get Seasons 1 and 2 on TradeMe at the moment... :)

Bella there was a UK thread for season 3, so I don't see why not. It's nice to be able to talk about it as it airs over here. :)

*goes back to watching Spooks*

What i wanted to ask was if there will be another UK thread for Season 4 when it airs? I have only seen bits of the new season on you tube so would love to chat to other fans when the season airs next year.

I was planning on opening pne in the new yaer when we start to see CSI NY advets :D You watch spooks?? Have you seen Hustle?? Its made by the same production team :)

woop woop for csi ny tonight! yes only 16 minuites till our repeat!

yey for thursdays. Actually i forgot this thread may be dead now coz miami is on... and spooks...

( why am i talking to myself?)

nattybatty55 said:
[ You watch spooks?? Have you seen Hustle?? Its made by the same production team :)

Well that explains why i love the two shows :lol: I watch Spooks on BBC3 (10.30 Tues) which is a week ahead of BBC. i cannot wait the week ;) And random fact - Ash the gadget guy from Hustle is the brother of the fabulous Gene Hunt from Life on mars :D

And looking forward to the new year for new CSi NY, that will beat the post Christmas blues away!! Will keep my eyes peeled for the UK thread.

thanks Elsie, from one shopaholic to another :D

I thought there was a UK thread here when I first started lurking but was not sure. #

Hope you enjoy Spooks!

And random fact - Ash the gadget guy from Hustle is the brother of the fabulous Gene Hunt from Life on mars

^^ I know lol, I think I laughed when I originally found out :lol:

i wonder if FiveUS will do a christmas CSI-A-THON?

I'd love that!!! I got a new TV on friday and I only just had time to put it up! And its digital, so now I get the luxury of 5US!!!

Loved Heart of glass- its one of my fav eps :D

LOL, i went out and brought a huge ass flat screen LCD TV and apparently it had Free-Veiw on it, was well chuffed when i turned it on an i had 5US and it was on sunday too!

sitting here with 'Silent Night' on XD

LOL, we have box sets of every TV show -- except any kind of CSI. Psh.

Haha! Us too! I mean they even sell seasons 1-3 of Rosemary and Thyme (the officially crappiest show ever, WORSE THAN MIDSOMER MURDERS) but not CSI, I mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back