Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

:) Is it thursday yet? I live for thursdays because that's CSI and awesomeness.

I want snickers now!

I'm like the Varuca Salt of CSI fans.

IMO Ecklie really hit the nail with what he said: Don't women like when people know who they're dating?

The fact Nick was the only one living in denial speaks a lot. Greg didn't seem to care, and I'm sure everyone suspected the same,like him. And he himself said that it was Sara who gave it away. So, that proves that she doesn't care if anyone knows... Ecklie was right. This ep showed that things are going to change...Them hiding was probably the intrigue they had.

It will be interesting to see Nick's reaction when he hears that Sara will change shifts...

Misery I really like your Avatar pic. It's wonderful.

Yes I agree, I think that when Ecklie seems to know more about what your girlfriend wants than you do, your relationship is doomed. I wonder how long it's going to take for Sara to dump him? Right now they seem like they were pretty happy at least. It's a shame, for Grissom, that he can't hold on to the best thing that happened to him.

I think that Nick being the one to have the most problems accepting, and being the one that had the most dramatic response to her impending danger during DD says a lot. I think that before Ms. Sidle's arc is up we're going to recieve a confession.

I'm so worried it's going to be another BIM confession, but something tells me that it won't, or that it won't stay that way.

It's coming guys, I don't know what, but it's coming soon.

-LLK

I think that Nick being the one to have the most problems accepting, and being the one that had the most dramatic response to her impending danger during DD says a lot. I think that before Ms. Sidle's arc is up we're going to recieve a confession.

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!! and it would completely work. becuase, yea... everyone else seems fine with it. infront of everyone else, nick i guess kinda seems fine with it. but when he was by himself in Dead Doll, he completely lost it. nick's hiding something!!

and yeah, i think i love triangle would be AWESOME, BUT, i dont think that's what CSI's going for. Because, GSR is ending and there's not signs of Nick letting out his great confession.

It will be interesting to see Nick's reaction when he hears that Sara will change shifts...
ooh!! i forgot about that!! this is gonna be interesting! maybe... maybe that's how their conversation begins. i'm so excited for this next episode... i looks AMAZING!! BUT, i dont really see any signs of Sara and Nick together. BUT the new girl's coming... haha!! and i HIGHLY doubt Nick's gonna like her, seeing as he's completely in love with sara!

i think i'd be cute if Greg started to hit on her:p

and yeah... ecklie hit that right on! they're deffinatly hinting something because, they made nick the center in dead doll, find her in dead doll, and put that line in there.. knowing that EVERYONE knows nick would treats Sara like a princess and wouldn't handle keeping that he and sara are going out, bottled up inside!!

on a side note, a made another video. not snickers, not any ship... a Sara video! :D Fan Videos- Shipper Centeral Style

Emily, I'll check out your video in a minute . . . but first . . . .

I think I may have miss something . . . in regards to how Sara was the one to give it away (a statement made by Misery)? As far Greg "knowing" I don't think he necessarily knew . . . I think it was played in a way that it could be that he really did know, or suspected something, or that he just said he knew so it would seem that he was in the loop. In the finale, when Grissom did the "big reveal" - everyone looked sort of shocked - whether it was about the relationship, or that Grissom basically declared his love, I don't know . . .

I hope we have a scene in which Nick learns that Sara is moving to Swing, but I don't think we're going to get that . . . I just can't see that much happening.

I watched A La Carte again . . . and I noticed a few things that I didn't before. I'm sure you all noticed, because you're smart people!

When Nick visited with Vinnie's brother at the hospital, the brother was crying saying that his football helmet and their Dad's snake belt buckle is what he had to help him deal . . . and Nick looked like he understood. Like he'd been kicked in the gut, almost. Like he has, or has to find something, to help him deal with Sara and Grissom . . .

Then towards the end of the episode, the kid who was racing with Vinnie at the time he lost his head (can't remember the other kids name) said that he didn't want to drag Christine (the girl from the track who let them borrow the cars) into it because his life was going to hell, or something . . . and Nick looked like he understood because he nodded at Holstein in a sympathetic way . . . which made me think about how Sara helped Nick through his incident. Prior to that, I had already thought there were some feelings, but maybe he felt like he couldn't do anything about it because he was so messed up - and then he just lost his nerve because he didn't want to risk the friendship - only the feelings haven't gone away, and now he knows about GSR . . .

Does any of this make sense? LOL! Sorry, my thoughts are jumbled together and there was at least one other thing that I noticed - and it was in a Sara scene . . . maybe I'll figure it out when I'm at work . . .

no no, it makes sense. and know, i didn't really notice those little 'hints'. i did notice that nick was in the episode ALOT!! i was just hoping that while he was walking down the hallway, he's bump into Sara, or see him in the breakroom, rush over to her and give her a hug. i think that'd be cute:)

i was kinda looking forward to seeing sara in the hospital though. like, the team going in and seeing her. and maybe my little scene (from a while back) could happen:)

Nick's holding Sara's injured hand, tears forming in his eyes.

Nick: Sunshine... *takes a deep breath* Come on Sara... wake up. *teas streaming down his face* You have to wake up... *the scene goes back, the episode ending* I need you to wake up.

hehe.. that'd be adorable!!

but yeah, i dont really think we'll get a conversation between sara and nick about her changing shifts, but maybe nick will talk to warrick or greg about it. like, saying: "why does sara have to move? Grissom should of handled it better." and ofcourse, Nick knows what Grissom could of done to get around it because, he's already looked it up... seeing if it was actually ok for him and sara to get together.:)

lmao. i can dream.. right?

greets.jpg

Greeting GSRers, we come in peace... :D

rotfl. Yes, yes, we don't...mean to bite when it comes to GSR. I love the image you used.

That's one of the sexiest pictures I've seen on this site in a long time! Brava!

Wonderful. Wonderful.

Yeah... well I'm sure we'll get SOMETHING before too long. We kind of have to. THey have to enteract befroe she leaves... it wouldn't be fair to anyone if they didn't.

I'm still holding out for that triangle, I might be wrong, but I haven't been wrong with YoBling yet... (and I hope I never am) so let's hope that my sagely powers cross over to Snickers too.

I'm not saying a huge triangle... but a itty bitty one.

-LLK

yeah, i'd love to have a triangle. because as soon as sara finds out how nick really feels about her, grissom would be COMPELTELY out of the picture!! hehehe!!

YoBling is taking a while to happen, and i like that. because, you dont ACTUALLY know if they will get together. with GSR, you KNEW they were going to get together and i think that's actually not really good, because CSI's all about the unpredictable!! Nick and Sara, they've been friends for a while, they've looked out for each other and have OBVIOUS chemistry. so, i TRUELY believe that Snickers WILL happen!

Nick and Sara HAVE to talk soon. NICK FOUND HER!! come on, they can't forget taht. nick was her hero, even though she's going out with Grissom. nick is her hero.. and i cant wait till she finds out. because right now, everyone's like "they're so happy." BUT, what i really think is is that Sara thinks grissom saved her, and that's why she's so inlove with him! because, she saw his name when she opened his eyes, and i'd definatly think that that would be the person that saved me AND the fact that they are going out. for now... haha, i love how ecklie was like: 'you were'. HAHA!! he knows it's not gonna last:)!! EEEEEE!!!

lmao, glad you guys like the picture. GSRers are probably prety mad at Snickers right now. because they know Nick's getting really close and obviously has some un said feelings for sara. I CAN'T WAIT!! :D

Of course we know yobling is going to hapen!??!?!?!?! Why are you being mean to me?!?!?!? *sobs*

If they weren't planning something with Nick and Sara why would they give Nick so much screen time and emotion in DD? It's silly. Cat's usually the one who's all crazy and this time it was Nick because they're planning somethng.

In the immortal words of Judith Barsi "Yep yep."

lmao... i really think yoblings gonna happen. i'm just saying that i love how they're doing it. making us actually wonder. because with GSR, everyone knew it'd happen eventually.

yeah... nick was VERY emotional throughout the episode. yeah, it could be because he went through an experience like that.. but i dont think that was the case. it was more of a deeper feeling. like, nick's flashback, that was ADORABLE. and the things that kept him going were the pictuers of sara on the wall. something's happening!!! eee!! i know, i keep saying it... BUT IT'S TRUE!!

man, there's only been two episodes of CSI, and there's already been HUDGE snickers scenes. i can't wait!!

and some other people are saying: they made Nick save sara because sara was the one that saved him. NO. they didn't do that because they HAD to make nick find her. sara found the connection, catherine found the buried box. nick, in dead doll, did BOTH. found the HUDGE connect AND HE FOUND SARA!! he knew what do to, and he saved her. i'm so excited for season 8!! now... how to get around the 'jorja leaving' thing...

I choose to think that there is a connection so strong between Nick and Sara that she was sending him telepathic signals that he picked up on and his "Sara-sense" lead him to her! LOL! OK, now THAT is reaching!

I think that YoBling will happen to. It's been built up for a while, there was always something underlying in their relationship. His marriage to Tina didn't sit well with her, and the fact that she told him about how it's sad when you realize that some fantasy will never come true -- I can't help but think that from the beginning they were going to have her say that, and then have his marriage to Tina fall apart so they could get back together. It's just one more obstacle that was in there way, but is now gone . . . sure, it was a MAJOR one, but it's an obstacle that they will over come . . . they have some great chemistry like Snickers.

And if I'm going to create a connection between the Cath/Warrick/Tina thing, it'd relate back to Nick/Sara/Gris - but minus the marriage.

In order for Warrick and Sara, respectively, to know that it is the right thing to be with Cath and Nick (respectively, of course), they had to have their own relationships with Tina and Gris . . .

With Sara, I think if she and Gris never got together, and her and Nick did, there would always be this black cloud hanging over them of "what-if?" but now that it's happened, she can say that she tried, that it didn't work, and now she's found the love of her life . . .

I think I see your correlation there. Sara and Warrick are in very similar situations.

And...Sara and Warrick will end up with Nick and Cath. At least, I hope beyond hope that they will.

In a perfect world they will :)

I can't help but think that the best relationships come out of strong friendships, and are based on honesty . . . and that is something that Snickers has in Spades. GSR just doesn't . . .

Back