The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I go away for a few days and so many posts! I missed you all!!! *hugs* *Waves hi to Shacky and to any newbies* I'm here but leaving again early Tues. and will be "offically" back Wed.!!!!

Congrats to Twins! And do you want to do another role play or wait until I'm back on Wed????

QOTU~ love your one shot on WMTDB!!!!

Page 5?! You guys are speed demons! :lol:

Anyway, I love all the activity within the ship and am regretting that I haven't been on lately, but hockey just gobbled up both Friday and Saturday night.

Welcome EmilySanders , and hi Shacky !

Congrats Twins on the recognition, for you really deserve it. The CPR idea is genius, and I hope someone claims it.

About A La Cart: I really did love the entire episode, for it definitely freshened CSI. All the moments were great, but I have to say the 'no you run' moment was the best. And I loved the expiriment part, but being the geek that I am, I watch Mythbusters, and they did exactly the same type of thing. They tried it and it really didn't work, but the size of rubber CSI used was pretty impressive, so I don't know which show to believe...

Eek, I really went off on a tangent there :eek:. Anyway, Shacky you said that you had to convert the A La Cart clips from Mp4 to mva or something, and I want to use the clips too but have no idea. If it isn't a long explination, could you tell me how?

And Candy, I loved the pic you posted last page, for it reminded me of the Depeche Mode song of the same name (well, almost :))
Really, I love all the activity and am still happy about A La Cart.*grins from ear to ear* :D

Thanks for the congrats guys! I'm still soooo happy about this.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed "A La Cart". Let's hope that it's not as good as season 8 gets! I'm hoping for more Love episodes this season!

Ok, guys and gals, "A La Date", with a brand new title will continue Wednesday night! Our boys almost get caught in the act! What happens when Grissom finds out!? Stay tuned!

More from "A La Cart".

Greg checking out the..."evidence" :devil:

alc9.jpg

Nick has a nice ass, right Greg? ;)

D:

I'm venturing out of my comfort zone with fanfiction. >_> And I'm also procrastinating. :D Isn't that just the best?

LoneWolfe, I've got one partially written. I'm not sure if it's worth uploading, though. Ha. That doesn't help much. I think there's only been one, although I'm not sure. -sighs at self- I try answering questions and it just comes back to bite me in the ass, doesn't it?

I didn't even notice that both times I watched it, I guess I was too busy admiring Greg's ass!! :devil:

I Love that picture. he he he

Where is everyone lately? :p

Well, if it's ok with Stacy, I'll post our new title. I won't say what's going to happen, but I'll let you all guess. "A La Date" will now be "Go To the Bug Man".

Wow suckerforasmile, just read the next chapter of DD and it was really great. I hope you keep writing and I can't wait for new chapters.

shacky, found the clips on your LV. Thanks very much, now I can watch them over and over again. You can never get enough of the Love, can't you? :D

Can't wait for Go to the Bug Man, wonder how things will go on with our two lovebirds!

LOL... Twins, I'm here! I'm just busy writing, as you know from that chapter I posted last night. Also, must say Bug Man sounds interesting! Can't wait!

hehehe. I learned a "valuable" lesson this morning. Post wicked awesome chapters late at night, then go to sleep, so you're not sitting there getting antsy waiting for reviews like Greg would be, and you wake up to 15 awesome comments without all the stress! hehehe. Thanks for all your wonderful comments! I'll be starting chapter 15 as soon as I can!

Also, as a reader, the worst thing about a book is a cliff hanger right when I'm headed to bed. Alas, as an author... the best thing in the world is a wicked good cliff hanger! And no, I'm not sorry about it at all! hehehe... so evil!

Lonewolfe- I don't know of any posted yet. Sorry. Mine, isn't really from or about that ep, though it deals with Warrick's divorce and him giving up his ring, from the dream I had the night before that ep aired. That's all I can tell you.

twins1729 said:
Where is everyone lately? :p
:D School. Work. Uh, sleeping. That's what I'd be doing if it wasn't for these damn classes. -shakes fist- Can't wait for the Bug Man stuff!

love_fan said:
Wow suckerforasmile, just read the next chapter of DD and it was really great. I hope you keep writing and I can't wait for new chapters.
-blushes- Thanks! I'm not sure what else to do, but I'm not sure if it's finished either. I think I may have a few other ideas, but I make no promises...I wouldn't hold your breath, especially since the last chapter took a while to write...>_> If nothing else, I throw up an epilogue...Although...Ack! I'm kind of an idiot, if I was smart, I would've done Family as a sequel, but I'm a dork and didn't think ahead.

Not to continue ranting, but I really miss the subtext in that story...I wish I could've held off a little longer...xD

QOTU said:
hehehe. I learned a "valuable" lesson this morning. Post wicked awesome chapters late at night, then go to sleep, so you're not sitting there getting antsy waiting for reviews like Greg would be, and you wake up to 15 awesome comments without all the stress! hehehe. Thanks for all your wonderful comments! I'll be starting chapter 15 as soon as I can!

Also, as a reader, the worst thing about a book is a cliff hanger right when I'm headed to bed. Alas, as an author... the best thing in the world is a wicked good cliff hanger! And no, I'm not sorry about it at all! hehehe... so evil!
Aw, cliffhangers are awesome, QOTU! :devil: Either way, reading or writing. If you're reading, you KNOW the author's got something up their sleeve, and if you're writing, you know the feeling the reader is going to get when they read the cliffhanger...-sighs-

This post was much longer than I thought it'd be...

Hey ya'll! It's good to be back. XD I'm still just trying to get to 100 posts so I can put my avatar up! :lol:

So, what's the topic of the evening? Oooh... suckerforasmile added to DD? I must go see!!

Can't wait for Bug Man to start. Sounds interesting, indeed. And I never noticed that before but it does look like Greg is checkin' out Nicky's booty! Go Greggles! He should take a picture, it lasts longer. XD

Yeah, I noticed that so then I went back and changed my post so I wouldn't look like an idiot. XDD

Ah, well. Can't fight the inevitable. :lol: But yay for DD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back