Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfe_Angel said:
thanks for the vid....he looked like he needed a hug and well i think we all would give him one! lol

Where the line for hugging him?
I want to stand in it and give
him a hug too!!

(((((((Big Hug)))))))))))!!!!!!

shortea said:
Wolfe_Angel said:
thanks for the vid....he looked like he needed a hug and well i think we all would give him one! lol

him a hug too!!

You may want to make sure you get your hugs in before I do, once I start hugging him, I'm not letting go. ;) :)

6x05

timspeedlefan said:
shortea said:
Wolfe_Angel said:

him a hug too!!

You may want to make sure you get your hugs in before I do, once I start hugging him, I'm not letting go. ;) :)

oh i'll do more than not let him go :devil: if you catch my drift ;) :devil: *looks around takes Rory and locks self in a private room with Rory to do things :devil:* *peeks out* you can have him back later......much later.....in fact come back tomorrow for him ;) :devil: *gets pulled back into room by Rory and locks door and goes back to "doing Things" ;) :devil:*

oh i'll do more than not let him go :devil: if you catch my drift ;) :devil: *looks around takes Rory and locks self in a private room with Rory to do things :devil:* *peeks out* you can have him back later......much later.....in fact come back tomorrow for him ;) :devil: *gets pulled back into room by Rory and locks door and goes back to "doing Things" ;) :devil:*

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think that if Rory actually read any of these, he'd have restraining orders out on everyone...well maybe just you Need4Speed. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh i don't know.....it might give him ideas :devil: :lol:

and OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just found the latest spoiler info on the plot of Bang Bang Your Debt.....The team investigates the puzzling death of a student and find evidence that Tim Speedle MAY NOT BE DEAD. that means there's still hope!!!!! however small taht hope may be...but it's still hope!!!!

Thats been the 'blurb' so to speak for BBYD for a while. The spoiled all know now that he definately isn't come back. Rory has said "QUOTE"'I'M NOT COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD' "QUOTE" If you keep this unrealistic hope goin'g that he is going to be alive your going to be amazingly dissapointed in 9 days time for sure

June_85[/b] is right....] The TV Guide 'quote' has been around for quite some time, and as Geni said in the Spoiler Lab, it's just hype. I actually think it's quite wrong of them to string fans along like this. It just raises expectations only to dash them in the end. They can attract an audience without this kind of deceptive approach.

timspeedlefan said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think that if Rory actually read any of these, he'd have restraining orders out on everyone...well maybe just you Need4Speed. :lol: :lol:

Or he might just laugh after reading all this!!
We can get alittle silly when it comes to him!! :lol: :)

Ok, one more week before we get to see Speed!!! I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't think I can make it!! Lol. Thank goodness for DVD's.

You can,You can!!

And remember to wait for the preview tonight!!!

All together Now 1, 2, 3, SPEED WE lOVE yOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back