Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone I know ( a guy ) has got these piercing eyes, not quite like DC's, his are even more piercing. And I can't look into them because it's too frickin' hot :p

Thanks for the dosage of DC! :D

No way, Kit4na... you are sooo lucky!!! :) (Great Cal icon too, by the way :D)

There are certain pics of H/DC where his eyes are just so incredibly blue that they almost look unreal... it should just be illegal to be so darn sexy!!! :lol::devil::lol::devil:

And I agree with you, Hrockz... in that last pic, H looks like I do when my dogs (my girls ;)) have made a mess on the floor... :lol::lol::lol: Bad Dog!!! :lol::lol::lol: But still great pic, CSINicole... :)

Anyway... Speaking of H/DC's eyes... ;)
normal_s5promosdc02.jpg
...the classic H with the SoJs pose... so sexy... :devil: ***drool***

pilot5.jpg
...and one from NYPD Blue... is it just me or do his eyes sometimes almost look violet they are so blue... ***sighs*** :eek: :eek: :eek:

Enjoy Ladies!!! :D:devil:

Wow!! nice pics!!!! and *laughs* i just saw your loc. CSINicole!!! LOL!!! i see you like my DC flatline idea :D :lol:

no problem :p always appy to help a fellow fan :D

and i was impressed with H in the latest ep last monday H was actually almost th real H!! at least in my eyes he was....

He did seem more like his old self agian. OMG! have you guys seen prieviews for Monday epp? I CANT WAIT!

Yeah, CSINicole... the new epi looks pretty good... :) And I agree with you, N4S he did seem to be a little closer to the 'old' H than before... hopefully the new storyline will help that along... he's still got those @#$%^ black suits on though... :rolleyes: ... Death to the Black Suits!!! :mad:

tn_doublecap10.jpg
... Double Cap H...Yummy!!! :devil:
He looks so darn great in the lighter suits... please give us those back TPTB... :) :) :)

Enjoy Ladies!!! :devil::D

GET RID OF THE BLACK SUITS!!! Darn it! Is it just me or does he seem to wear almost the same shirt in every eppy this season? Ick.

Horatiosangel thanks for the sunday morning pic,i have to say liked it when H was in the lighter suits Speedsdaughter have to agree with you about the black suits don't like them at all on him

I think DC looks great in all different coloured suits but just that we've always seen him in black suits it gets very tiring, and maybe we got sick of it. A change would be nice but I don't hate the black suits though.

Need4Speed said: and i was impressed with H in the latest ep last monday H was actually almost th real H!! at least in my eyes he was....

And what exactly make u think that we almost have the real H back. The whole 'H case' was done so ridiculous and childish. Some kid go after our hero, everybody warn H to be carefulm, but now he is Da Man and have to make it alone. And not in last place what a silly end of this plot line. (from where the f..ck he was sure that the boy will take his gun from the Hummer :rolleyes: hello, I`m not 2 years old ). And the last H quote to his stalker 'don`t do it son' was too much then I can take...blahh... TPTB pls give me some break...

Pusher said:

And what exactly make u think that we almost have the real H back. The whole 'H case' was done so ridiculous and childish. Some kid go after our hero, everybody warn H to be carefulm, but now he is Da Man and have to make it alone. And not in last place what a silly end of this plot line. (from where the f..ck he was sure that the boy will take his gun from the Hummer :rolleyes: hello, I`m not 2 years old ). And the last H quote to his stalker 'don`t do it son' was too much then I can take...blahh... TPTB pls give me some break...

Well, Pusher , I have to agree with you. :rolleyes:The whole premise with the Horatio Stalker was absurd. ;) The main storyline was far more plausible.

Let's keep our hopes up for Monday's episode. Perhaps TPTB can redeem themselves. :devil:

BTW, Dogbert , I also hate that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back