The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

to people: it's not only me ignoring you. you guys barley ever try to talk to me so stop saying shit behind my back of how i'm being a bitch and a bad friend. i mean i want to be closer friends with you guys too but you need to make an effort. just because i'm friends with people other than you doesn't mean i'm throwing you away or anything. i've always asked if you wanted to come along and you don't want to because you don't like them that much. too bad, suck it up. they're also my friends. why do you get so mad when we joke around. i have my inside jokes with them and ones with you guys. and half the time i'm helping my one friend with her homework, so sorry if you don't like it.

to person: god you ignor our friends a little too so don't get all bitchy about me behind my back. you said you loved me, but you treat me like shit around everyone else. i mean yes you don't want anyone to know you said that, but that doesn't mean i like you treating me so rudley. i mean i love you, but i don't treat you so bad, do i? yes, last year i did have a bit of a problem with meaning to jokingly hit you but end up hurting you, but i've corrected that. but still you flinch over dramatically whenever i raise my hand. even if it's to give you a hug. do you know how that makes me feel? it wasn't that easy to control it when i got mad because my whole family makes me mad and i couln't take it out proporly. i don't even know if i do now, but i've stopped hitting. and i would appreciate if you stopped bringing it up every time i do raise my hand and you flinch and i ask you to stop and simpley replying 'well that should tell you something'. it hurts me just as things i did and said hurt you. i don't like it so could you stop. please?

To my roommate: Oh my god. Okay, it's great that it's not your stuff that you're throwing, but it is kind of everyone elses! And I cannot seriously believe you just threw all my laundry, that is all my clothing, and now I have to rewash them. I like it better when you fight with your boyfriend in your room, it's your stuff you throw and break, not everyone elses.

To a friend: She's crazy. I wouldn't do it if I were you. Who goes from "I'm straight, I'm gay, I'm bi, I'm straight, I'm bi, I'm gay" in 20 minutes! She is seriously got to figure herself out before you go jumping to date her.

To my roommate (yet again): If you even attempt to throw something while I'm watching CSI: Miami tonight, I will seriously throw back.

To cold: Get the hell away from me and my girlfriend. We're both coughing our brains out and my nose hurts and I need to study but my headache is too strong, so how am I gonna be supposed to pass my exam on Thursday?

To all of you here:
Look who finally made it back here! Its been awhile but I am back now.

To mom and dad
Thank you for accepting. You surprised me by saying everything is ok now. You accept the relationship between me and Kerry and everything is fine. I can't believe it happened and you were ok with it. I just told you last week and its ok... Thank you.

To self:
You did good.

To cold: Get the hell away from me and my girlfriend.

Yesyes, I completely second that. Stupid cold had me sneezing out the last of my sanity today as well as my nose being red and rouch and hurting. I hate being ill.

To job: You suck, 3 more days and I'm rid of you. Yaaaaaaaaay.

yeah well, if only now I could drag my sorry ass up to make chicken soup and go to the bathroom, I'd be a hero. Sadly, I feel too tired and the concept of getting up sounds tiresome...

Aww, thanks :)

Feeling a little better, not physically but mentally. Although that might also have to do with my girlfriend sleeping next to me and me having taken a sick day :D

To bathroom:
Why are you so far away? I really cannot get up right now because the bed is warm and you are not. I'd have to move my sore body, walk through the cold, find my pants, open the door, walk down the stairs and open another door and all that just to relieve my bladder? hmmm... I'm not sure. I really have to... but I also really don't want to... *ponders options*

To mucus in my nose and head and lungs and wherever else:
Get out! You're fogging my mind. If I have the whole day off let me at least write something instead of tying me to the bed, caughing and sneezing in agony.

To my roommate: I am never letting you touch my hair. I am missing a section of my hair. I told you to let me deal with the stupid knot, but you had to pull the hairbrush and it ripped a section of my hair! Now I have this like, obviously part of missing hair near my face. I am crying sooo hard right now, I look like such a f*** face. I really don't like you right now.

To my dad: I can't wait for Friday, this weekend is going to be a lot of fun :)

Levon Sorry about the hair girl! But it will grow back.. eventually.

To self:
you hold on to what you believe in. end of discussion.

To body:

Why are you hurting me, espacialy my hip and lower back.. I hate it, and wish the pain goes away. It has been enough for now.. Stop hurting me and get better.. Dont want to see a docter for it..

To Ex:

I really dont know how to act around you and it sucks that i have to see you on therapy. It is not making it easy for me and that is the reason i dont want to go on with my therapy any more. Because of you, i cant quit yet because i still have 3 months and i need it. I wish we never had something togheter, its not okay and i feel like a crimenal now.. I hate this feeling and you still scare me with your switches of personality.. Its scary for me and you show it of like it is a great thing. I hate that you ask attention with it, its not great it is a disorder and people dont like it or dont know how to behave towards you. And you make it like it is something special and great and some thing you are so "sad" with. Like your life is the only messed up one and you have a worser life in the past than all of us.. Now way girlie we all had a bad time in the past and have to learn to deal with it.. So stop asking so much attetion.. You make me bark..

To a girl: i thought you said you love me? do you know the meaning of love? you said you were over it so many times and yet everytime i came back you took me in. you said you found someone else when i thought i was over it, and it only made me realise that i wasn't. you knew i was sad and angry and frustrated and a little jealous and said you fell back in love with me. did you just do that because you felt sorry for me? or what, what was it you wanted back? cause i don't think it was me. you won't tell anyone, i can understand you don't want rumors, but they already follow us. you don't want our friends judging us. you always walk with anyone but me. you ignor me. you haven't told me you love me face to face since we started again. i feel like you lied to me. i feel that you regret letting me back in. maybe you do and wont end it because you don't want to hurt me, or hurt yourself. the only time i feel that you give me more affection is when i leave, your eye catches mine and holds it for a little longer, your hand lingers on my arm. but that's it. i feel alone and lied to. and so confused. i just want you to tell me without the lies, cause everytime you say it was without lies there always has been them. i've never lied to you about how i felt. i know i went through some 'bi, gay, straigh, gay, bi' stuff, but i've never lied to you. everything i've said was the ruth fr that moment, maybe it's a lie now, but it wasn't then. i wish you would tell me and i could believe you.

To my brother: Why must you CONSTANTLY be so freaking irritating?! You have no idea how hard it is to live with you. You take over the entire house with all your crap, never clean anything up, fight with Mom and Dad constantly about the most retarded crap ever, like doing your homework and going to bed on time, and YOU'RE FREAKING 12 YEARS OLD! Do you think life's going to get easier by you never doing anything?! You don't even understand that we all have to listen to your stupid noises and clucking and grunting and squawking. Instead you just veg out in front of the TV for hours on end and do absolutely squat, then get outraged when other people want to use the TV for a change! How dare you!? You're so proprietary about your time and your stuff, and yet you are absolutely furious if anyone so much as BREATHES on your movies, your stupid Playmobil (which, by the way, you should grow out of - I don't think anyone over the age of 8 plays with that stuff anymore), or your train set (which you never use). Grow up, take some responsibility, and start to pay attention to the people around you. You're so hard to live with, and I am honestly at the end of my rope.

To throat: You're so tight and sore I can't talk. I don't think I can eat, but my stomach tells me I should. I can hardly breathe because the very touch of air to the insides of my windpipe hurts, wtf?

On an unrelated note, it's seven in the morning on a saturday. why am I awake???

To people: Get over yourselves already. People are bound to disagree, but your constant whining is ridiculous, childish and highly annoying. I see your point, so wtf is so hard in trying to see ours??? You're all acting like stupid 13 year olds, and by the love of god I hope that your are, because otherwise you're coming off so stupid you wouldn't believe. YOu want to change the world? Go join the fight against Breast cancer, AIDS, some other horrible desease that's killing millions of people everyday, but trying to save some fictional character from it's fictinal "death" seems ludicrous to me. Especially now that it seems to be a done deal anyways.

To nose and throat: Heal! Now!

To gf: You're so amazingly cute lying in bed next to me. I could stare at you for hours, and seeing the kitty sleep at your feet makes me feel all kinds of fuzzy inside :D.

To a girl: You really have no idea. And this weekend, I didn't really think I had any idea until now. I missed you soo much. And being completley honest, if you want to tell them, lets tell them, even friends we know will dissaprove of it, because, this weekend, I realized, I don't care about anything else, besides you. And I just really, really, hope you still feel the same way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back