Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
God he has beautiful eyes....they are a perfect color!! I like him with the hat on...it makes him look sphisticated.

Thanks for posting pics. That top one w/ the smirky grin is just hullabullulahyummm! The hat looks much better in these for some reason.... maybe his hair is going through a crazy transition growing back into its fuller state & thats why hes sporting the hat so much lately.

Love it anyway...& the scruffy face. I love his chin, isn't that odd? I do tho, its so defined. Add that to the beautiful brown eyes, full happy-heart lips, big cheesy smile that makes his cheeks 'fluff' out, chiseled nose....one beautiful beautiful man! *prays to be able to somewhat describe his bod next!*

I liked his hair longer, glad he's growing it back. Nice to have something to pull on when....yeah...

delkolover said:
I like him with the hat on...it makes him look sphisticated.

I was gonna say PIMP :lol: what is it with him and the pimpish hats? LOL!!! and he even has it tilted :p

and OMG his eyes are so amazing and i love his smile!!!!

*sigh* He is so beautiful. Is it just me or does Adam look like he has green eyes sometimes? Not in those pictures but in other pictures his eyes seem really bright and it could be the lighting but it is usually the lighting that brings out your true eyecolor.

With white light, you get your true eye-color, like in a hospital or hairdessers. But yeah xane, I know what you mean, they are a greeny sometimes, and brown others... like the fall, hehe. xxx

I saw MiTRL but unfortunatley I can't record it in anyway. I just got the Us Weekly magazine and Adam is being compard to Brad Pitt because of their fedoras and the aviator sunglasses that they both wear.

I'd take Adam over Brad anyday. Brad is hot, yes, but hes just NOT ERIC DELKO!!

I missed the MiTRL thing cus I don't have the channel but Ive been scoping out both my MTV channels to see if maybe they'll be sweethearts & air it but I don't think they are going too. Hopefully someone else will pull the sweetheart card & put it on youtube or sometimes theres clips on Eva's website, but there was nothing on there when I checked earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back