Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! An Eric interview. I was hoping that site had talked to him too. I noticed they had a lot of the others on it. Thanks for sharing the link, Wojo!

Nice interview by Eric. I like his hair and sideburns; hope he keeps it that way. He really does have a definite Wisconsin accent when he's speaking normally, and his voice is a little softer than his Greg Sanders voice.

I also really enjoyed listening to the interview with Billy Peterson because he talked about how Greg Sanders has been a burr in the saddle of Grissom, but he's also been like one of his kids. When Billy was talking about Eric/Greg in that interview, it put a smile on my face.

I guess you never really completely lose the accent. I am originally from Wisconsin too, but have not lived up there for about the last 25 years. Mostly grew up here in Florida, but people still say they can sometimes detect that accent in me.

I think that interview was filmed around January of this year, based on William Peterson's beard. Eric's hair is shorter now again.

I've lived in Texas for over 25 years, but I've never lost my Indiana accent. Your roots never leave you. I've known several people from Wisconsin and their accents are very similar to Eric's.

Yes, his hair is a little shorter now, but he still has some cool sideburns.

Yeah mostly it is due to your family and if you are around them enough with the accent it will stick around in you. I must say though that sometimes I hear a bit Southern coming out in me from living down here so long now and making fun of the accent. :lol:

Yeah he loves his sideburns. :) I can't wait to see him in the new episode next week.

The sideburns are definetly hot! I couldn't tell the accent...but then again I live in Wisconsin and hearing it is second nature. But it is hard to get rid of it unless you concentrate hard on not using it.

Youre all welcome.
I've lived the past 20 yrs in Nebraska but I am from Pennsyvania (Pittsburgh) and I am also told I have an accent (although I never thought we did-LOL). Eric just seemed so shy to me, the way he kept looking away from the camera as he was speaking. The man is beyond adorable!!

I really liked what George said about Greg and FannySmackin.

Yeah Eric always comes off rather shy in interviews, which is so adorable.

Yeah I do not think anyone realizes they have an accent until they come across people who have their own accents and can pick out another one. (Did that make sense?) :lol:

I can't really hear his accent. Eh, either way, I love his voice.

I'm one of those weird people that doesn't really have an accent...at least I don't think so. I'm from Missouri, but I can sound like I'm from up north, also, if talking to someone that has a accent I pick theirs up.

As someone who currently resides in Milwaukee (well, a suburb, but I work in Milwaukee), I can tell you Eric definitely has a Wisconsin accent. :p It's so very sexy. I lived in California for a few years before moving back, and everyone there made fun of me for the way I say certain words and phrases. I wonder if people mock Eric as well? I also wonder if he calls it a "bubbler" or "water-fountain".

(my fellow Wisconinites will understand that!) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back