Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Film students in the hiz-ouse! :)

Ok... We are a half hour away, and I am officially CURIOUS on how this will all play out. I just hope that Gris comes across as really guilty and sorry.

SPOILAGE
!
!
!
!
!
!
And for the clippage of Ms. Fox talking, she seemed to know something we don't... note the smile on her face... EEE!

WOWSY forsenic girl- awesme :cool: lovely--- thank's for sharing did you make that-? ;)really nice- gosh their so cute together- aren't they :p

SPOILER

The triangle scene was awesome. She was protecting Grissom and her territory no doubt. She was like Sophia you shouldn't be here. Sophia was like I am talking to a friend. Sara was like well talk to a friend outside of work. Sophia was like how many friends do you have outside of work. Sara goes well then I can recommend a phsycologist for you. They pretty much cat fight over Grissom who is standing there shocked. Then we see Grissom and Sara at a scene together and he says come on work with me. It will be fun. He was making sure she knew it was okay.
Be back with more.

Triangle Spoiler

Ok, although the Gofias may claim otherwise, there was definitely NO romance in the triangle scene. Upset Sofia going to Grissom as a friend to try to talk out what happened to make it more clear in her mind. She is obviously upset, thinking she killed Bell. Grissom attempts to remind her she is on administrative leave so should not be there or talking with him about the case when Sara walks in. After a pause Sara is VERY professional, and suggests Sofia should not be there, that she should talk to a friend. Sofia turns on her, and asks if Sara has any friends outside the job. Sara pauses, and calmly suggests she can give Sofia the contact info for an LVPD counsellor. In my opinion Sara was not looking hurt or jealous or any of the things you would suspect if she and Grissom were NOT in a relationship and she still had feelings for him (as she has in the past), and Grissom did not look guilty.

A few scenes later there is further confirmation that S/G are just fine. They are back at the crime scene, and Grissom wants Sara to come with him to do an experiment. There is some VERY playful banter and a high level of interpersonal comfort coming from Grissom that we have not seen in like FOREVER, and Sara gives him a smile and goes along with him.

Overall impression - Sofia is not a romantic threat, and Grissom is comfortable with his relationship with Sara, whatever that may be (and we KNOW what that is :devil:).

Thank you guys! You guys rock! Now, I look forward to the episode. I still have 2:30 hrs to go :)

SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
Sounds great that they have flirty banter...They are so doing it (I mean...that experiment). :p

Shooting Spoiler

It's official, Brass killed Bell. Nice recreation with the laser pointers and all. Poor Brass, Grissom just gave him the heads up. Guess we know now who will be "professionally buried" now. They just showed the visitation at the funeral home for Bell, and all the cops were looking at Brass like he was the enemy. But Bell's widow showed a great deal of class, would not let Brass apologize, just hugged him and held him while they both cried. GREAT ending - lots of room for future Brass angst and Sofia PTSD.

IT WAS AWESOME!!!

SPOILER:

No "romantic intentions" in regards to the triangle. But - like others said above - Sara was calm, protective - hmmmm. AND YES!! Gris & Sara were SO OKAY afterwards. Both very confident, cool, relaxed. Awesome!! Anyways, my heart was breaking for Brass - he has such a sad face. Hey - just a thought - maybe Sophia/Brass hook-up?

Finally - watched the preview for next week - Catherine, Grissom & Brass. No Sara or Nick. Looked like Catherine & Grissom will be working the case. But - tonite's ep really has opened some doors

HAIL GSR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILER

Oh man that ending was a tear jerker. It was so wonderful how Bell's wife gave him forgiveness so Brass could go on. First time I think I have ever been brought to tears over a CSI. Still loving all the working time GSR got and loving how Sara handled herself with Sophia. Thought I would give the whole transcript if anyone is interested. Oh and totally loving this scene where Grissom was trying to get Hodges to toss a gun on the roof and Hodges was like I wasn't good in sport. Grissom goes Sara and of course she comes right over and tosses the gun for him. So cute.

Sara walks in carrying a file:
Sara: Uh..Grissom I have a question. Sophia, you're on administrative leave.
Sophia: I know.
Sara: You should not be in this building.
Sophia: I was just talking to a friend, if I can't talk to a friend who the hell am I supposed to talk to?
Sara: Any friend outside the department.
Sophia: Well how many friends outside of work do you have Sara? Oh maybe I should go talk to my mother. Oh, no, sorry I forgot she's a cop too.
Sara: I can recommend a departmental psychologist
Sophia: Right, um, this was a really bad idea. I'm sorry.
Sara gives Grissom this look and I swear a little no no nod after Sophia leaves.

I really believe Sara was protecting Grissom from getting in trouble which surely he can for talking about the case with someone on leave.

Sara was just doing her job, she was reinforcing what Grissom had already said, but the difference is Grissom likes Sofia more than Sara does... :lol:

on another note, I like Sofia way more now, I did before but she was great in this episode

SPOILER

Oh and here is the interesting twist, when they were doing the reinactment of Sophia and Brass shooting Grissom played Bell and Nick played Brass and Sara was Sophia. She was very fine with that which I think shows how much she has grown professionally. She just plain rocked this episode.

I can't say it enough. HAIL GSR!!!

Aww, what a great episode. I couldn't take my eyes off the tv.

Spoilers
>
>
>
>
>

Probably the most GSR we've had this season. None of it angst (in my opinion). It was a sort of a relief. Easier watching, but made your mind flutter at the same time.

Sara was kickin' ass in the "triangle" scene. Sophia was getting really worked up, which is very understandable seeing as she might have killed a cop and everyone was already jumping the gun and blaming her. Anyways, Sara just stood her ground and kept professional.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sara, what friends do you have outside of the department?". I just had to laugh. That was the best part of the episode. Rowr :lol:

Of course, Grissom just stood there looking clueless as usual. I think its better he stood out of it, he probably wouldn't have gotten out of there alive. The triangle scene was awesome, but my favourite GSR moment of the episode was later on.

They were working the scene again and Grissom came up to Sara asking if she would come to the alley with him. (Hmm..sounds kinda sketchy doesn't it? :lol:) She told him that the sheriff had assigned her to find the bullet. Grissom merely responded with something like "Well, I'm telling you to come with me". Alright, here comes the best part!

"C'mon, it'll be fun!" Followed by a cute smile by both of them. Ok, Grissom smiling? That is very good news!

>
>
>
End of spoilers

Overall, great epi, and awesome GSR aswell!

SPOILER

Okay someone answer this one for me. I don't hardly ever remember Sara calling Grissom anything but the full name Grissom. I noticed she called him just Gris tonight. That seems a little more friendly to me. Has anyone noticed her shortening his name before in any episode?

SPOILAGE
!
!
!
!
!
Who else LOVED that he trusted HER to hold his ladder? I just love that, because trusting someone to hold your ladder is HUGE, and him knowing she was good at sports (or at least, better than Hodges)... they seemed so CUTE this episode. And SHE CALLED HIM GRIS! TWICE! I loved that, I loved this ep. I love it. YAY. Yay. Yay. YAY!

"C'mon, it'll be fun!" Followed by a cute smile by both of them. Ok, Grissom smiling? That is very good news!

oh that was cute! :D Its must be said, there was a lot of smiling and cuteness in that scene...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back