Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horatio?
well....he was a really beautiful person ( I mean...he always helped everybody :D, he was always so kind with good guys) in S1-S2-S3.
In S4 after Yelina's departure he began to look so sad...without emotions...except Marisol's case.
I've just seen some videos of S5....and from what I've seen and read here....I don't like him anymore :(
He always beahaves like a superhero...without taking care of his collegues (the worst case, for me, it was after Eric's injury......He almost didn't consider that poor guy....How could Eric come back after that kind of injury without supervisor? :confused:).
I really want the old H coming back next season :D
Phisically....I don't like him :(
What about you?

Discussion of Horatio should take place in the Horatio thread please. Thanks. :)

OMG!!!!!! :eek:...look at the hair :eek:...why is it so long?????? :confused:
he's always cute :devil:....but I'd prefer him not being with this hair during S6...as this movie is going to be aired :D

Yeah I am not too keen on him with the long hair...thank god it is a wig!! I like him with either his season 4 hair cut or the short cut he has now. Any longer on him just doesn't seem to fit his facial profile....which of course is HOT!

Thank God its a wig!!! I dont mind his hair long but not that long!!! LOL When does this movie come out???? My 2 fav. looks for him are the buzz cut and how his hair was in the Jen Lopez video he was in!:)

The movie should be coming out sometime in November but it's currently in post production. There are some very sexy photos of Adam from this and the wig looks good.

Yes, he's looking quite handsome in the commercial! Heehee! So excited!!! I saw a pic of him in suit for the first epi, whats up w/ that? Sorry, I refuse to look at the pic w/ his long hair... just describe it cus if it's bad, then I don't want the image in my head. All I can think of is some really bad 80's dwo. :p

That movie looks pretty funny
In the movie Cielito Lindo, he is GORGEOUS.
You ALL would love that HAIRRRR.
Crazy hot.

Sorry, I refuse to look at the pic w/ his long hair... just describe it cus if it's bad, then I don't want the image in my head. All I can think of is some really bad 80's dwo.

Here's a great shot of Adam from Let The Game Begin and he looks really good. The movie looks great too. Can't wait to see Adam in a comedic role. Let The Game Begin Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back