Concerts.

mitzi said:
Greenday - Well, these guys would never be anything but the best. Brought people up onto the stage to play the instruments aswell.
I went to see Green Day a few years ago and they did the same thing. They brought people up from the crowd to play. Awesome show they laid on, one of the best concerts I've ever been to. :)

I'm off to see the Lostprophets this coming Sunday *yay* I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm also going to see Trivium on Wednesday, and I can't even begin to describe how much I'm looking forward to that! :D :eek:

Don't know if any of these ring a bell to anyone (mostly Dutch bands) but these are the bands / artists I've seen

*Anouk (Dutch rocksinger)
*Delain (Dutch gothic band)
*After Forever (Dutch gothic band)
*Mostly Autum (I think they come from the UK)
*Beth Hart
*In Extremo (German band)
*Schandmaul (German band)
*Laura Pausini (Italian singer)
*Die Happy (German band, I think)
*Kelly Family
*Epica (Dutch gothic band)
*Backstreet Boys (long time ago...)
*Rammstein (German metal band)

Mock Metal Group Spinal Tap to Reunite
Apr 25, 3:01 AM (ET)
By JAKE COYLE

NEW YORK (AP) - Spinal Tap is back, and this time the band wants to help save the world from global warming.

The mock heavy metal group immortalized in the 1984 mockumentary, "This is Spinal Tap," will reunite for a performance at Wembley Stadium in London as part of the Live Earth concerts scheduled worldwide for July 7.

The original members of Spinal Tap will be there: guitarist Nigel Tufnel (played by Christopher Guest), singer David St. Hubbins (Michael McKean) and bassist Derek Smalls (Harry Shearer). Rob Reiner, who both directed "This is Spinal Tap" and played the fake documentarian Marty DeBergi in the film, will also be in attendance.

Oh I fogot to put Christina Aguilera on my list :rolleyes: I saw her on her 'Stripped' tour in 2003 and paid £25 for a ticket and I was sat 4th Row bang Centre and right infront of her walkway. She did a show locally to me in November of last year for her 'Back To Basics' tour but was charging £75 a ticket......Jog On Miss Aguilera :rolleyes:

The Concerts I have Gone to are:

ZZ Top: In 5th grade my mom took me

Toby Keith

Chris Cagle(Twice): My sister's favorite singer

Jimmy Wayne: acostic show it was amazing & I met him too

Nickelbak, Staind & Daughty: It was mind blowing I can't wait to see Nickelback again!

Coming Up:
Three Days Grace with Seether & Breaking Benjamin in November! Can't wait! :D

well lets see....long time ago I went to a Nsync concert...that was when they were popular. I've seen Rascal Flatts, which I had no voice the next day..oh and this saturday i'm going to see rodney atkins!!!

I went to one of Lynyrd Skynyrd's reunion concerts this summer!!! it was awesome!!! I love them!! i had no vioce from sining along and screaming so loud!!

i saw that Nickelback concert too Sanderslove!!! with Daughtry and Staind!! it was so awesome!!!

Heey did anyone watch the Projekt Revolution one on myspace today? Or went to it? If you did, did you MCR and see the part when Gerard got pissed off at Frank and like shoved him to the ground!? I was like OMG. D:

Yeah, I was watching that too. It really worries me though because it's so out of character for Gerard. I mean, they joke around and stuff onstage but never tackle each other. And Gerard looked seriously pissed at Frank too. I just hope all is well now. :(

The fine specimen of man in your icon is very sexy. :p

Yeah I was freaking out about it at first but then I thought they obviously aren't going to stay mad at each other. What would they say?

Frank: DUDE, You pushed me!
Gerard: Yeah! You pushed me first!
Frank: Nuh uh! I just wanted a hug.
Gerard: Nuh uh! I'm not talking to you. *pouts*
Frank: FINE me either.

:p And Some girl asked Frank about it and he said, "yeah they get mad at me sometimes, but they get over it." So I'm sure everything'll be fine. :)

sandersidle said:
The fine specimen of man in your icon is very sexy. :p
Oh yes... I know... hehe

But yeah, I guess you're right. It does seem a little ridiculous to be so worried about it. Most guys forget about fights as soon as they happen anyways. :rolleyes:

But I was still freaking out too. It's just weird to see those two get so mad at each other, since they're usually so close. Especially on this tour...

Oh and yeah, I heard about what he said to that girl. That made me feel a little better. :)

You probably already know this but if you were still wondering, last night Frank and Gerard made up. Gerard kissed him on the cheek and put his arm around him and stuff. lmao.

Back