Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

MacsLady said:
LMH, omg, that pic is so hot and your poem is cool and very true. :devil:
Elwood, the pics you posted are gorgeous too, especially the one from Man a Mile. My season 1 dvd set came yesterday, and I just watched Blink - which reminded me of exactly why I fell in love with Mac in the first place and made me love him even more. I'd forgotten how many lovely Macky Moments there are in that ep, I think my faves are:

1. When he's with the woman who is in the coma thing, he's so gentle and respectful around her, and the scene where he talks to her about Claire is amazing.

2. When he's talking to Stella about talking to the victim and he's all angsty, even close to tears.

3. The scene with the killer-doctor, our first glimpse of Pissy!Mac. Yummy.

4. The final scene at Ground Zero, just because it's wonderful and it brings a tear to my eye every time I watch it.

Throughout the whole ep, I just want to hug Mac and take all his pain away. He wouldn't get any more sleep though, not with what I'd have planned for him... :devil: :devil:

I also watched Officer Blue, which has Very!Pissy!Mac in that confrontation with the killer, and Pissy!Mac in the fight with Stella, and which has Uniform!Mac at the end. We even see a Macky smile, which is quite rare in season 1. Oh, and we get that adorable scene with Jane Parsons, where he stutters as he asks 'Can I have...have it back?' (the model bullet). And JP definitely flirts with him in that scene, I think. Well, who wouldn't? I know I would. well, I'd do a lot more than flirt, actually... :devil: :devil: :devil:
Sorry for ranting, here is a nice pic to make up for it. It is from CSICaps.
officermac.jpg

MacsLadyI couldn't agree with you more Blink is one of my all time favorites. And the scene at the end..WOW its just heartbreaking.

grissom89 Glad your back. Re your fav Mac pic I tried the link but it come up as image no longer exists?

Hope anyone still remembers me :rolleyes:! Damn it I hate when my PC breaks down, especially because it usually takes the guy weeks to fix even the most miniature thing. I now realise that e not being here is a HUGE sin and I've missed SO MUCH!
Anyway, I finally got to watch "Snow Day"! That guy was(/is) AWESOME! I loved him from the first episode I watched not because of the looks, it's just "the Mac" , but one day I suddenly started drooling so much at his looks that all I do all day is stare at Mac pics! I just loved the (a bit out of focus , unfortunatelly) scene with Peyton where he was smiling, it was so cute! And I still love "the Mac" in this guy! He can be cute, naughty, (sexy), smart, creative and so much more. It's amazing how perfect this guy can be and still be realistic (as in that nobody is perfect)!
Tonight I'm gonna watch "People with Money" and "Not what it Looks Like" and maybe I'm finally gonna get my hands on "NY/MIA Nonstop"
And last but not least, welcome to the newbie!
Quit digging up there guys, I can hear you even from waaaaayyyy below you guys and I'm trying to concentrate on Mac here!

Thankies for the cute pic of Mac, MacsLady. He always looks so amazing that I can't take my eyes off of him. :D
But "Blink" is one of my favorites, too, just because Mac shows his soft, emotional side there. And at the end when Mac's at the Ground Zero always makes me sad.

DandMfan Are you kiding me? :lol: Of course I remember you. ;) Glad you're back again. :)
I wish I could watch the whole eppie's, too.. :(

Hello hello helloooo, everyone ! :p

Dandyo!! you're back!! *dances* yaaaay. how you been? Pish!! Of course we remember you. ;)

Thanks for the S1 pic! :D

I swear tho, I know there's S1 eps he smiles in? Maybe this weekend I'll try to unearth some S1 smirkage.

back to work for me. 'later :cool:

DandMfan said: That guy was(/is) AWESOME! I loved him from the first episode I watched not because of the looks, it's just "the Mac" , but one day I suddenly started drooling so much at his looks that all I do all day is stare at Mac pics! I just loved the (a bit out of focus , unfortunatelly) scene with Peyton where he was smiling, it was so cute! And I still love "the Mac" in this guy! He can be cute, naughty, (sexy), smart, creative and so much more. It's amazing how perfect this guy can be and still be realistic (as in that nobody is perfect)!
I love the scene with Peyton too! You're so right about Mac being perfect, and realistic. I love that Mac is such a complex guy, there are so many sides to/levels of him, and I hope we'll get to see even more of them next season. One thing I really love about him is that he's an ex-Marine and a smart science guy, that's such a sexy combo. Like in some episodes, he can kick the crap out of a guy, handle guns and other wepons with ease and expertise, and in others he comes out with all these complicated/quirky science facts. And he looks just so damn sexy doing all of it. :devil: :devil: But at the same time he has his flaws, and that just makes him even more appealing.

I hope they have more scenes that involve Gary Sinise without a shirt. He could have a shower scene or he could be wearing speedos some place. I would suggest a shower scene with Peyton, but that is too racy for the csi franchise. I think they could really boost their ratings if they had the male detectives wear speedos. They could even pin their badges to their speedos. :devil: I know it will never happen, but I can dream.

and another for good measure i just watched this ep on dvd
im too sexy for my shirt!!!
and they ask why CoTP is my fave eppie :rolleyes: :lol:

*slurps*
pissy macky and a uniformed macky: always hawt... heck, he doesn't even need a shirt around me *clears throat*

-ooh.. angsty Blink. saw it. awesome. see? people should know Macky ain't emotionally aloof. he's a very sensitive guy.
-flirting Jane: :lol: oh geez I saw that. I was like.. aw.. is he going all shy? LMAO

grssom89 ! hey! arent't you my House thread buddy?! o_O; nice piccies btw :devil:

ooh welcome back guys..er gals :lol: good to have some peeps back. :D

grssom89 said:
grissom89 Glad your back. Re your fav Mac pic I tried the link but it come up as image no longer exists?

Sorry that'll be because i recently moved the file lol
here ya go

and another for good measure i just watched this ep on dvd :)

Thanks for re posting HOLY CRAP werent they worth it....Wet Mac and Shirtless Mac. People will be wondering why I have a smile on my face at work today....*g*

Sorry that'll be because i recently moved the file lol
here ya go

and another for good measure i just watched this ep on dvd :)
*Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* *ooooooooooooh* *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah* *drool, slobber, slurp, slobber, slobber. drool, drool* That is me making incoherent happy noises, and drooling everywhere, because those pictures are SO HAWT. You should put a health warning on them. I love the shirtless/bloody Mac pic from COTP, there's nothing better than a half naked injured and scarred Macky...except perhaps a soaking wet SD Macky. :devil: Both Injured Shirtless Mac and Wet Mac just cry out for some loving care ...and stripping, of course. SD Macky definitely needs to be gotten out of those nasty wet clothes, and COTP Macky needs some help showering to get all the dust and crap off him from the explosion...It's all for his own good, right? :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Heads up guys new Mac pics on the Picture Thread. They are from episode one of Season 4 and OMFG does our boy look good....watch your footing on the way in as I kinda drooled A LOT when I saw them....

Oh Em Ef Gee! :eek: Holy Molly!!!
does my eyes deceive me? black shirt!?
*drools all over the floor*
fb you really werent kidding O_O- thankies for letting us know...
*stares at piccies more*

That is a very casual outfit. He looks good in it. The spoiler did seem to indicate he went directly from the plane to the statue or a station. He probably didn't have time to change into a suit.

Wow, S4 Macky is HAWT!!! I like that he's in a black t-shirt again, tptb obviously know we like that. Yummy. No stubble though. :( But still yummmy.Now, if they dress Mac like that often through the season, and Flack too (they tok Mac out of ties in s2, can we PLEASE have the same with Flack) I will be one very happy fangirl. ;) Waaah...is ir February yet?

Back