Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Fruitbat said:
God I love that pic.

Here is some info about Mac in season 4 dont read if you dont want to be spoiled Season 4 info
Oh, that's cheered me up a lot, I was kinda worried about what they'd do to our lovely Macky in s4. Now I can't wait! I like that Lenkov likes the Mrs Azarel scene where Mac talks about his dad - it was a lovely Macky moment and a great piece of acting by GS. I just wanted to chuck Hawkes out the room and give Macky a big hug, and then give him a LOT more than just a hug... :devil: :devil: :devil: I liked the description of Wet Gary filming the Wet Mac scene too. :devil: My s1 dvd set hasn't come yet, hopefully it will be here by next week. Though Necrophilia Americana is on fiveUS on Sunday, so at least I will have some Macky over the weekend. :)

aw... i feel loved. o_O MoJo? :lol: :lol:

El- you told me to knock when i come back so ;)

*mj pokes nat*
can't breathe girl :lol:

csisenna- :lol: :devil: let's go do it again then! Im ready!

Oh, and if he gave me that look...? I'd be hauling him off by that tie to some quiet little corner to start popping those buttons...
if i was there he wouldn't have any buttons (anymore) :p

*Natsky runs in from gary thread*

Hey i'm back in endgland but i'm off again tomorrow for a wedding in wales!!

I loved that description of Mac/Gary when they filmed the famous (see avator and banner for sexy reminder :devil:) wet, gun scene!!

I doubt there'll be PCs where i'm going so I probly won't get on here until next saturday!! so i'll be going CSI cold turkey!! Aaaahhh... I don't know how ill cope?!? Keep the gutter warm for me El and i'll see you (well you know what I mean :lol: ) when I get back :)

Natsky xx

OK guys where is everyone!

Tries to tempt people out with a pic....

normal_CSI_NY_131.jpg

4voe2b6.jpg

Nothing like a little strumming first thing in the morning ladies.

Please drop by the poetry section on our board, I've done several new poems on our Macky, and Mr.Sinister.

**Edit, you're welcome** And yes he is :)

Love the pic, LMH! Mac is definitely all of those things, and he looks so hot in that pic. You have just pushed me even further into the gutter. Thank you. :devil: :devil: :devil:
Fruitbat, your pic is totally hot too. :devil:
I had a dream abut stubbly Mac last night. :) He was all stubbly and wearing the same outfit he was at the beginning of Heart of glass and he was wandering around the streets of somewhere, and he was all sad because Peyton was dead (i think she had been shot) I wasn't in the dream, dammit, but he looked really hot. :devil:

Well, I am leaving for a week but I will leave you ladies with a gift.

We all know he does shades better than Horatio! And do I detect a hint of sideburns there too? :D

Enjoy! :D

those eyes, that grin, those sexy sideburns

*mops up briefly with an optional towel* good thing I did laundry today... :p

Thanks for the sexy Mac & Gary pics - you all know how I feels about my Mac and his sideburns... :devil:

Le. Sigh. (hooooo... yes, very nice indeed :p)

See yas :D

fastfoodjunkie said:
Well, I am leaving for a week but I will leave you ladies with a gift.

We all know he does shades better than Horatio! And do I detect a hint of sideburns there too? :D

Enjoy! :D
Oooh, nice. Sideburns, shades,no tie...yummy! I watched Necropilia Americana last night on fiveUS, he's so sweet with the little boy. I love when he shows his softer side, makes him even more do-able. :devil: :devil: :devil:

omg i never fully apprecated the greatness of macs sideburns! damn

i cannot wait untill season 4 and macs stubble!!!!! when does america get season 4 and when does it come in the uk?

i dnt think im going to be able to wait!

god that man is 34 years older than me but still he makes me weak at the knees :devil:

Don't we just love to get gifts girls, :cool: Specially jummy ones. Our Macky is hot playing his guitar :devil: And that sideburn with the :cool: :cool: ... Hot Drool *makes us wanna jump at him :devil: :devil:

*Takes off to the Poetry section*

*drools all over her lab coat*

damn, hot hot hot... i could say that all day/night long but i have to save my energy for later :devil: i love him playing teh guitar. makes me wanna play with him (that sounded weird o_O :lol:) *stops herself from jumping macky*

ooh! a new taylor girl! hello there Nicole! welcome to teh thread (watch out for the caution it's wet sign.. on the floor) new to CSI:NY? well, we're here to fix that :D

*shakes hands*

now girls, be nice, new gal coming though the crowd. :D

Back