Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
glam_chic86 Yeah, she looks beautiful,absolutely. Especially I love when she smiles..every smile is like beeing in heaven. :D

mojo holy molly? Who's Molly? :lol: heck, I wub your new name.. :lol: What did I tell ya? Come over here, hon, and we'll watch the eppy with a greek speaking Stella together.. it'll be not he only eppy, hu? ;) :D
You could ask Natty to upload the eppy/scene in which Stella speeks greek with Mac.. ;) I would send the scene to ya, but I have no idea how I select it outof the whole eppy..I asked Natty, too, for the eppy where Mac talked greek with Stel. Can't wait to see it. :D
But no, I didn't know that Macky spoke greek to her..only that Stel did that. Well, I didn't watch the whole third season yet because I want wait for the german version. But keep me updated even when it's spoilers, there are okay. ;)

About he pics.. The same thought came to my mind :D..imagine two big girls at the audience while little kids sitting there around Melina. :lol:
Only the cookie caught your attention? :p :lol: But I love the last pic, too,and no, I'm not talking about the cookie .. :p ;)

mandy Me, too. Especially when Melina is the one who tells stories.. :D I think she enjoy it, too, because with her two girls she has enough practice. ;)

Hey, Sor, you're back. Have been a while.. ;) Glad you're back. :)

Heads up, MJ, Stella, and Dani! You wanna hear Melina sing in Greek? :D I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet...I found this video at YouTube, Melina as Eleni in Guiding Light singing in Greek. Click on this.

Okay, here's the thing...this is kinda dorky actually...*Mandy cringes*...but I just wanted to share this bit of info about me...Here goes...One Christmas, when I was a child, I received a toy pillow from my cousin. It was blue, star-shaped and had a smiley face on it...me, being me, got my book of baby names and appropriately named my blue star, Stella. I swear, I am not kidding! Up to this day, Stella sits on my bed. She's gone through the wringer, that one. :D :lol:

Okay, enough about me. Anyone else want to share something dorky about themselves related or not-so related to Stella/Melina? :lol:

mandy9578 said:
Okay, here's the thing...this is kinda dorky actually...*Mandy cringes*...but I just wanted to share this bit of info about me...Here goes...One Christmas, when I was a child, I received a toy pillow from my cousin. It was blue, star-shaped and had a smiley face on it...me, being me, got my book of baby names and appropriately named my blue star, Stella. I swear, I am not kidding! Up to this day, Stella sits on my bed. She's gone through the wringer, that one. :D :lol:

Okay, enough about me. Anyone else want to share something dorky about themselves related or not-so related to Stella/Melina? :lol:

That's a great story, Mandy! :D It's actually quite sweet *giggles innocent* :) Well, I have a little story that happened not so long ago ;)

I just got my hair cut and I couldn't wait till it was Monday to show my new hair at school. Finally Monday and I had my hair like this:

Not really curly but it looked very similar to this. And this boy from another class walked over to me and he poked me on the shoulder, because I was standing with my back towards him. So I turned and he stared with; You know you look very like someone. So I was surprised and I said; Well, like who? Then he said; Well, there is this curly woman in one of the CSI shows, I think New York. Yeah, it was New York but I forgot her name. Then I said; You mean, Melina Kanakaredes? She plays Stella Bonasera in the show :D He said; Exactly, your hair is so like her. Than the bell rang and I had to go to my class. I never talked with that boy again and sometimes I still laugh with my friends about this conversation. My friends compare me a lot with Stella (as character) because I have the same humour and thoughts like Stella. I don't think I really look like her but it's a big compliment for me and I love Stella even more because of these things :D Melina will be always on my mind because of that :D

CSI_Willows said:
CSI_Dani said:
-In "The Ride In", Mac is actually the one speaking Greek to her, using what she usually says to him when he's down. [dont know if she answers him in dutch :confused:)

I have that episode! Will look at it tonight, I'm Dutch so if it's Dutch I'll be able to translate it ;) But I can't remember that it was Dutch... I'll see ;)
I did not want to mention dutch. I meant greek :lol: Can't you tell I had just been watching a "learn dutch" video?! :p My bad, sorry.

mandy said:
Thanks for the Greek translations as well! By the way, sorry if I may seem ignorant, but I'm just curious, do you speak Greek?
I don't, but I sure wish I did. It's such a beautiful language, I would love to speak it. As said, tv.com had that dialogue and I just copied it! Glad you liked to have it in the thread ;)

I had seen the singing video before, it's great ;)

Aww Mandy, your story is soo cute and sweet :) Yours as well, Soraya, it's great that people compare you to Stella, that can never be bad :) I don't think I have any story of the sort *sniffs* :p

And those photos of Melina reading the book? Totally completely adorable and sweet! I join you girls in the audience :) The ilustrations are super cute, and Melina has this beautiful smile, makes the pictures amazing :D

Awww shucks! *blushes at this cringe-inducing moment* Thanks Soraya and Dani. :) Nice story Sor. :D As for my hair, it is very straight and if I want it curled, I have to use a curling iron and it is so tedious to do, plus I sometimes end up burning my fingers (I even have the scars to prove it.) :lol: It takes me more than an hour to curl my hair since it is very thick and long. But what I hate most is the fact that the curls do not last, they droop after 2 hours. It can be so frustrating! I can never get curls as good as Melina's. *sigh* :lol:

cassie :lol: i can proudly say YES! I finally replied to ya guys :p sorry took me a while. life's hectic nowadays :rolleyes:

mandy wow thankies *catches* I need the whole bottle now :lol: thanks for the linky too ^_^

csiwillows hey hey! long time no see there :D

stella buddy :lol: don't worry about me, reruns and DVDs will fix this prob of mine.. or we could watch it together with popcorns and sodas XD that would be fab. :D about the vids *whispers* i'll help ya out there. i know a lotta things :devil: remind it to me when ya reply my email. ;) ya know me, MoJo's quite forgetful (Yes, *sigh* I am using that nicky now that you guys like it so much :rolleyes: ) :p yesh, me likey cookie... *eyes glisten* stowy timey?! i want front seats XD

those are nice stories! :lol: made me smile. well, mine's quite simple really, me and my mom were watching csi:ny and when we saw the scene where stel's gone rambo and pissy, my mom told me, 'Hey, you're just like her. Are you sure you're not imitating her?' I was like, 'Huff. I wish... she's just so damn lucky she has all these hawt men around her.' she said 'you said it.' so now everytime we see Melina/Stella in movies or show we stare at the screen like no one exists :lol: see? not good really :p

Yeah. Oh and if this 'love interest' is not a particularly great guy, I'd like it to play out with Stella actually having a rather shady past somewhere there and this 'forged documents' expert brings her past to light. I mean, if it's another rollercoaster, make it so that Stella's the antagonist, not the victim again. I would rather see this 'love interest' buy Stella out of potential legal trouble aka bribery and Stella gets away with it. :devil:

mandy, I would never be able to have my hair like Stella's hair either. Oh well :rolleyes:

MoJo (yeah, I am using it as well, considering everyone is and you are as well :p), so you take Rambo!Stella side? Nice ;) Now I know that I don't want to mess up with you. Not that I would intentionally do anyway, but I'll be extra careful :rolleyes: Just kidding, I don't need this, do I?

*gives out chocolate cake slices and drinks to everyone* Yeah, I decided to bring stuff today :p Enjoy!

Hey Dani, after the chocolate cake, could I have some pizza? I am weird, I have to eat the dessert before the main course (if there is dessert) because eating dessert after the main course makes me want to eat again since my palate looks for something salty or sour to balance out the sweetness. My Mom just laughs at this little quirk of mine. :D

As for the hair, I commiserate with you. I love curls! People say that you always want what you can't have. People with curly hair would love to have straight hair and vice versa. But I love my naturally-straight hair all the same. :lol:

There are some nice pics in the picture thread! ;)

Thanks for all the pictures!She looks really good! :)

Hmmmm..The idea of someone that wants her in the following season is quite good!And I think they'll show a lot on this..At least,I hope :lol:!

csiwillows aw... *gg* thankies. i knew someone was gone for a long time! :D

csiDani oh, go ahead and call me that. tis okay :lol: kinda grew on me now :p yeah i do have her temper :lol: but im easily tamed by chocolate *grins* yummy cake... thankies.

mandy :lol: i know. i want curls but i dont think it'll work with me :p i think i'll leave it as it is and just adore Melina/Stella's. :D

athens we'll see how that goes. :rolleyes: you know tptb. alotta twists.

You've got a point athens :D
When she was with Frankie we had already some smokin' hot scenes of Melina in her sexy underwear (any complains? :lol:) But if some guy really wants her now, gosh I think I'll the new season *smirks* :D

Hey guys I'm back and i'm loving those pics of Melina and the kid's book! :)

EDIT: Go to pic thread to see a few Stella promo pics!!

Welcome back, Nat! :) I tried clicking on the link you posted and sad to say, there was an error (coppermine critical error). But if those promo pics are of Season 4, I think I saw them at another thread. Thanks anyway! ;)

MJ, curls don't work for you? Awww! Yup! There's always enough Stella/Melina curls to go around! As for me, my younger cousin is always hounding me to have my hair curled permanently because most of my cousins and everyone else say curls suit me (she's trying to live vicariously through me, she, being frustrated with her kinky hair that she has to have it rebonded all the time!) :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back