The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil_love_fan said:
One more thing: I can't believe that you were banned for a comment like that! How ridiculous! Do you want me to poke them with my marshmallow roaster too? *glares at tv.com mods :devil:*

Poke 'em all you want, they're awful! I decided I'm not posting in the Power Ranger forum at tv.com anymore, I'll stick with Ranger Talk. The editor and trustee make me too angry and I don't want to get in trouble again, so I'll leave! But I'm Un-suspended! YAY!!! :D

Eric always says that he needs a love interest. You think if they really cared, they would've given him one by now. I hope, whomever this new character is, everyone boos her off stage, so to speak.. Come on, they tried giving us someone new with Sofia, and most people don't like her, so why are they doing it again?

:D Actually, that spoiler kind of makes me happy. -ducks from things thrown- Maybe it's another thing going towards us, just so it can completely fail (if it even IS his 'love interest'), and then give us more reason to believe in this (not that we already don't, you know...)

Maybe it's just going to be something to do with Sara. You know, like a replacement? And we shouldn't really worry.

And I agree with twins - if they really cared about his love interest requests, they probably would've given him one by now.

Woot! This is awesome! Thanks Twins for pointing me in this direction! And just so you all know, my full penname is QueenOfTheUniverse, but the stupid site claimed it was too long. Oh well. I usually sign things QOTU anyway. hehe. Now, if only I could remember my signin name for the wiki...lol, though that was under a different name. I've really got to stick with one name for all this online stuff. I love recognizing people from different sites. But anyway, enough about me, this is supposed to be about Nick and Greg, and yes, they are wonderful! I've already written one and a half fanfics about them, with more to come, hopefully...well, I'm off, must catch up on other stuff...May The Love live on! -QOTU :D

Ugh i just read the spolier please tell me its not true. It would suck dogs undercarriage if its true. But then it may add to the drama. But still sucks dogs undercarriage. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

QOTU waves hello fancy seeing you here.. Got your mail.

QOTU Welcome! I can't believe you made it!!! :D How many people have I recruited now! ;) LOL.

Apparantly she is supposed to be the "replacement" for Sara, whatever that means.

Don't worry everyone! We always work around anything that get in the way of The Love!

Twins- how many people have you recruited now? Do you get a finders fee lol.... I'm having serious issues with my windows movie maker. I've come to the conclusion that its crap. I'm going to buy a video editing software- pray that its not that lot. I cant NOT make youtube videos's.....

Hmmmm maybe your right and maybe your wrong. If this new love interest is the one.. I think I'll cry and start writting stories that make Greg a swinger. Hmmmmm....
Cough cough cough.

-dances-

Why hello, QOTU! I've seen you everywhere!

And yes, I agree with twins (again!); somehow, you all manage to work around eeeeeeverything that gets in the way - I have faith this'll be no different.

But...maybe the writers actually know what the hell they're doing with this. Which would be pretty much awesome. Because, if you look at what's supposed to happen in 802, and what's supposed to then happen in 803...well...maybe it's going to end up like...I don't know, those romances where one of them becomes really attached after repressing feelings, and then gets really jealous when the person they're in love with moves on.

Ha. My imagination's working well today. Too bad I can't put it to good use, eh?

And...dogs undercarriage? -giggle- I haven't heard that one before! :D

suckerforasmile said:
-dances-

Why hello, QOTU! I've seen you everywhere!

And yes, I agree with twins (again!); somehow, you all manage to work around eeeeeeverything that gets in the way - I have faith this'll be no different.

But...maybe the writers actually know what the hell they're doing with this. Which would be pretty much awesome. Because, if you look at what's supposed to happen in 802, and what's supposed to then happen in 803...well...maybe it's going to end up like...I don't know, those romances where one of them becomes really attached after repressing feelings, and then gets really jealous when the person they're in love with moves on.

Ha. My imagination's working well today. Too bad I can't put it to good use, eh?

And...dogs undercarriage? -giggle- I haven't heard that one before! :D

Hehehehehehehe- yeah thats' dogs balls to you and I. Well now you have.

Yeah actuarly that snippet of an idea does sound interesting. I mean... if all they've done is flirt for seven seasons and not really so much of as a kiss.... Yeah it does sound right that a person does move on...UNLESS it does spur the other to admit something. i dont know. Anything?????

Or the woman- says to Greg. Your nice and everything- but I know I dont do anything for you. A startled Greg doesnt get it... Then she says you know women..

HAHAHAHAHAHA... Breath! :p :p

^_^

Oh, yes! Let's go with one of those. Starting to see why I think this is a wonderful idea? Granted, the IDEA of Greg getting a love interest, simply so things'll work out for these two. :p I'm not fond of him getting the girl just so TPTB can shut us up.

Which, I may add, won't work.

Welcome QOTU ! *hugs* I know what you mean about multiple names, for I have at least four different ones. I really should make them all the same :rolleyes:...

BTW, How many people do you recruit twins :eek:?! You must be a walking billboard for The Fort or something. Just Kidding :lol:.

Anywho, I sent the songs to you twins , I just hope that it works, for I used the sendspace thing, and I am just worried that they will arrive as sendspace files or in your junk mail or something :confused:.

Oh yes, and candygirl , I have just started to expeiriment with my WMM, and I think I am getting the hang of it. Now all I need is to find some good clips :confused:.

And I love the idea of Greg's "love interest" making Nick jealous to the point of acting on it. You were right twins, we do find a way for the Love to work :D.

Hi :) I thought I might start with this thread given that I'm currently going through something of a Nick/Greg kick at the moment! Oddly enough CSI:LV is one of few fandoms where I don't have a OTP am happy to read most pairings - though I usually concentrate on Nick/someone pairings... :)

I'm nor sure hwat I think about the spoilers for next season, if I remeber correctly Greg is the only main chacter who has never had a cannon relationship so I guess it was only time before they got to him :(

Wow, I just reread my introduction, and it was kinda lame...lol... A big hello goes out to everyone that I've seen on every other site that deals with N/G!!! I love recognizing names! Did I say that before? Probably. *sigh*
As for Greg having a possibly love interest, I've spent a lot of time thinking about that seeing as Eric is my all time favorite actor. I tend to be a little possessive over guys I like, and I'm the same way with Eric and his characters. So, that being said, of course I would love to see him with Nick, that's the number one choice. But I would hate for them to bring in someone I didn't know at all. That just doesn't sit well with me for some reason. I guess that would make me the over-protective father to my daughter in a way, which is kinda creepy. Bad thoughts. Erase those. Yeah...I like Eric too much...lol...
And welcome to the Fort, michaelchance, we can be new together! hehehe. ok, off to bed...job interview tomorrow, must be well rested for that!

First, welcome michaelchance! Finally someone new that I didn't bring here! LMAO! :D

I got email lil_love_fan, and I'll email you back later!

Some good sites for clips are omaetoy.net and purejorja.net.

With Greg we have only ever heard about his relationships when he's relating them to other people. For example, when he was telling Nick about the blonde girl with impossible green eye and cute toes. :p

Lol, and apparantly in "Face Lift" the episode RIGHT BEFORE that one, he's in love with his girlfriend he's talking on the phone with. Then a week later he's dating a different girl.

Seems like Greg is going out of his way to make himself seem like a stud in front of Nick. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back