Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meg liking more of "back to you" (as always and of course :))... and HELLO sunny!!!

cocoa- hehe jorja looks really creepy in that photo- or is it just me?

im working on some snickers wps but since theyr for the challenge i cant post them... yet :)

Thanks cocoa!!

I guess I wasn't clear what I needed though, I don't need a picture of them kissing each other. I need pictures of them kissing ANYONE, even grissom. Meep. As long as it is on the lips. Lol.

One other thing...this is kind of a side note...for the fanfic I submited to fanfic.net, when I click to read the reviews it says "story not found." Does anyone have any idea why that might be?

Sunny said:
One other thing...this is kind of a side note...for the fanfic I submited to fanfic.net, when I click to read the reviews it says "story not found." Does anyone have any idea why that might be?
because you copied the link of the 'preview' and that's only for you, others can't see it.
you need to go to your profile, click on the story there and then copy that link :)

Fanfiction.net is out of wrack, they having a problem with it for three days now and they didn't fit it yet.

Long time, no speaky-speak eh?

Looking forward to the new season- 'May it bring us many joyous moments of SNICKERS':lol:

I'm also looking forward to see that manip, but I don't think it'll be too hard to make, considering 'the characters' in question are all over one another anyway.

I'm now going to go a few pages back to read all these good spoilers I've been hearing about. :D

Thanks for reading and reviewing! I love the pictures :D

Well, I'm off to a job interview now. Yay?! Lol...

Oh I was wondering, do we have a chat room or anything?

Good Luck Sunny with your interveiw. I have one tommorrow.
Anyway I really want this job, not that working at The Gap is all that bad. But they don't really give you alot of hours.. ( sorry for going OT )
Love the pics...SNICKERS 4-EVER!!!!!!

:D I think my interview went well, she said shed phone back today. Good luck at your interview snickers fan (sorry for going off topic as well)

Anyways back on topic, Im still working on the snickers manip. Okay, I haven't actually started yet. I'm still looking for pictures :D

What pics do you need Sunny, I might have them...
I have a ton of Snickers pics..Thanks Sunny, I'm sure that you did an awsome job at the interview. Where was it it? By the way you all can call mr Angela or Angie. ( sorry for going OT again :lol: )

good luck to both of you sunny and sf01
yea we need more snicker scene this coming season 8.
i just watch the the s7 ending and i kinda disappointed on the lack of sara and the interaction with the rest of the team. and i love how nick's reaction to the revelation he actually looks pissed and i think that nick will be the one to find the location of sara or might get it out of natalie's.

3x04_0091.jpg

sara: what do you think?
nick: we just have to make it work in our favor ;) :devil:
sara: come and get me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back