Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Csi Senna those are great Cath/nick wallpapers thanks for posting them here..
Fallenthrough I snagged the Peyton/mack wallpaper it so cute & sweet. Love it.

To everyone you are so great i really love all your wallpapers so talented. And thanks you all for those sweet &nice compliments on my wallpapers it made my day..

Here a new one i was inspired of one of you made around here:

Great walls Fallenthrough, esp. the Mac/Peyton.

Mitzi girl, are you trying to kill me? This is veeerrrryyyy plesant to see first thing in the morning. You have been naughty! Snaggled it of course!

Great walls everyone! :D Snagged several.

kaylynne - I especially adore your Brass & Sofia wall! It's brilliant! :D Very funny :lol: and the way you've mirrored them in various scenes - really great job! :cool:

CSISenna-great walls

fallenthrough- love yours also

BN-love the Yelina one.

Mitzi-glad to see ya back & love the new wall.

Here's a few more of mine

Fallenthrough....I thought you'd like to know I used your two Mac/Pey wallpaper on one of my You Tube vids. If you'd like to have a look, my YT name is the same as here, luvingmyhoratio, or just type in "I need you", the name of the video. I've credited you at the end of the video.

BTW, you all do wonderful walls. :)

P.S. Jools, I've used your awesome wall again too. and thanks for all your help with the CatNip walls.

LMH

I see some great wallpapers here! Great job, guys!

But I have a problem. I'm wondering if any of you have any bigger wallpapers of Ryan? By bigger I mean 1680x1050+. The 1024x768 and under are really small for me :( And I'm a person who needs the whole screen filled, if it leaves edges it keeps bothering me!

So if anyone has any in hiding or is willing to make one you would make a certain girl very happy :) Thanks.

Great walls everyone!!

Csi_fan_uk I really really love the last two you posted! :D

I made this ones today...

I hope you like them! :)

k0mbain said:
I see some great wallpapers here! Great job, guys!

But I have a problem. I'm wondering if any of you have any bigger wallpapers of Ryan? By bigger I mean 1680x1050+. The 1024x768 and under are really small for me :( And I'm a person who needs the whole screen filled, if it leaves edges it keeps bothering me!

So if anyone has any in hiding or is willing to make one you would make a certain girl very happy :) Thanks.

I can certainly try....I love to make Ryan wallpapers. Do you have any pics or a theme in mind? PM me if you want!!

Fallenthrough - thanks! Loved yours as well!

Mitzi - just finished my challenge wp's - so I might get motivated to do more now! So glad you are back!

thanx katbug as ive said before, and i do really mean it, i really missed you all :) you've put me to shame, i havent even started to do my challenge ones let, got only one idea at mo, and dont know if thats even gonna work...looks like a late night for me :lol:

k0mbain - I just tried but this is the biggest my photobucket would allow me to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back