Eddie Cahill Fan Project: Fugly Ties

sHiNNizLe said:
Aaarghh.. :eek: :eek: I just send in my stuff :rolleyes:.. Oooo... :eek: I dunno i it's acceptable.. :eek: IT is my first fan project.. :D :D

Hi - I got it and responded to your pm - it's included in the project!! :D Come on, everyone - where are you?! ;)

We took some really great ones in LA this evening. Much love to Faylinn for bringing along a bagful of ties to share!

Yeah, the fugly ties were out tonight. Hopefully the pictures will be great! Flack's ties deserve fan love... :D

Yes Fay much love to you babe, I kept saying : "bring fugly tie, bring fugly tie" ... but kept forgetting... you're a lifesaver.

Some great pics were taken at dinner tonight with the fugly ties...:)

Sounds like I'll be getting some goodies for the scrapbook! :D Look forward to receiving more piccies and submissions - the closing date is 31st July so pls get them to me as soon as you can *pwetty pweese* :lol:

ka990 said:
Begging works!! :D I've had another couple of submissions but I need to ask if from now on (those who have already submitted stuff don't need to do anything) everyone puts their board ID/username on their submission, for example if I get a message for either Flack/Eddie your ID/username could be included in the note? I know Eddie sometimes checks the boards out so thought it would be a good idea for him to match a submission to a name, but this is entirely voluntary - if you don't want to, that's fine! :lol:

If you wnat to add my username (that is, if you haven't printed it!) then do so, and my name's Jemma Gennery if it helps! :D

Ok guys - less than a week left for you to get your submissions to me! :lol: Although the closing date is 31st July there will be a few days grace until the scrapbook is collected for delivery (I'm aiming for collection on 4th August) but that will be all!! I intend to start putting it together this weekend so please DO NOT leave it until the last minute :eek: otherwise there will be a strong possibility it will not make it in time!!

Either e-mail your submission to me at ka-russ@supanet.com or pm me - you don't have to send me a photo of you wearing a fugly tie if you don't want to, if you'd rather send a note for Eddie/Flack then that's fine as well, or both a note and a photo if you want to do that too! Pls remember though to put your name on your submission, it can be either your board name or your real name or both as Eddie browses the boards and it would be great for him to put a name to the submissions! ;)

The project is not looking great for submissions at the moment :rolleyes: so you really need to get busy!! Thanks to all those who have sent stuff in so far - keep 'em coming!!

I want to make you a cuestion, ka990, well, it's more like a favour. When I'll send you my letter, could you take a look at it and correct my mistakes? I'm not english and I know I don't speak (or write) it very well...

Back