Eddie Cahill Fan Project: Fugly Ties

Okay, I'll take care of it this evening. Bailey's been misbehaving and I've been in bed, so I haven't downloaded any LA pics from my camera. Please spork me if I forget!

Springmoon said:
Okay, I'll take care of it this evening. Bailey's been misbehaving and I've been in bed, so I haven't downloaded any LA pics from my camera. Please spork me if I forget!

Hi - no probs!! :lol: Love to Bailey - he/she must be the youngest person to submit to a fan project! :)

Whooo, hoooo - closing date!! :D Don't worry though if you still haven't managed to send me anything for the project - it's still not confirmed yet that I will be able to send the scrapbook out on 4th August so you still have a few days to submit! ;)

Thanks to everyone who has sent stuff in so far - keep sending submissions and I will let you all know when I have a definite date for it to go! :)

ka990, I'm planning to send you a submission tonight (I've just made the husband take a picture of me in one of his fugly ties, lol). I can't seem to find anywhere in the thread where you have mentioned a size of picture? How are you printing them out, is there a size limit I need to be aware of? :confused: I'm planning to just write my note on to the image in photoshop and reduce it's size (because the image is huge).

Yeah, why I waited until the last minute to ask annoying questions I will never know... :lol:

eta: I'll just send it to you this evening as is and just let me know if you need me to change it/resize it. ;)

eta (again): I've emailed it to you! :)

It's not too late to still submit something, is it? Cause I just sent one, if it goes to the right place, that is.
It's my first project, so I hope my note is alright.

No, it's not too late to send me anything as I still don't know if it's definitely going out on 4th August yet or not. Speedymeg and Elsie - I got your submissions and they're both included no problems! I am just printing them out for the scrapbook and thankfully no major problems with the size of anything so far!! :D

Great stuff. Thanks for the email ka990, and good luck with putting the scrapbook together. :)

I think I'm going to need more pages! :D

As I said, I still haven't confirmed that I can send the scrapbook out this Saturday or not so you can still send me stuff - either pm me or e-mail to ka-russ@supanet.com or if it makes it easier post here and I'll pick it up! ;)

Yes, MrsG, I named my computer, but only because it's more convenient to refer to him as Wilson than 'my computer' or 'my laptop'. He is the only thing I've named thus far. Unlike my friend Holly who names everything.

Well, Wilson has been very ill and unable to connect properly to the internet for several days, so this was the only time I could submit my photos. I'm sending them now.
I'm SO sorry that I'm late, but I've been so busy.
thank you!

I definitely need more pages for the scrapbook!! :lol:

Don't forget althought the closing date has been and gone I am still trying to arrange to send it to Eddie's manager so there is still time to send me something! :)

i sent you already something, but i can make another picture *from another tie, don't know if it's that fugly* and send it to you... if you want ofcourse :)

Mine wasn't really fugly, it's the fact that I was wearing it :lol:

I had to buy it because my brother decided to set on fire his really fugly one in a wedding. I don't like pink, so a stripped pink and black for me was like hell. My tie is definitely an object that will die in the back of my closet.

Ok, I have finally got the information I needed from Eddie's manager so it looks like the scrapbook will definitely be going out tomorrow 4th August I will take photos of the project tonight for posting. :D Unfortunately it looks like if I haven't had anything from you by now it's too late - if you send me anything now it is at your own risk it might not make it as I won't be on the boards or my e-mail for long tonight! :(

Many thanks to everyone who took part - of course I will let you know if I hear anything from the man himself!! :)

Back