Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think they can do that, Rad? I think they can, especially since Anna won't be away again this season. She'll have plenty of screentime - at least I hope so - and therefore plenty of opportunities to develop the character.

We still don't know the name of the child, do we?

Nope, we don't know yet. We may never know, but Anna is entitled to her privacy :)

Much as I love D/L, I think TPTB could have done a lot better job this season. I know it was because Anna's pregnancy and they tried to incorporate the D/L storyline into that, but they certainly didn't do a very good job at hiding her bump. I really hope that she'll have more screentime in the upcoming season. I think she will, but I'll wait and see come September.

I think they can, but they've already built her up so much around Danny, I think it will be hard to take her out of Danny's wing. What I meant was that I think that they should've built her up the past seasons away from Danny. If they can do that now, then amen PTB!

Just to weight in on the chat thing--chats are extremely difficult to get together, and the ones we've had here have been arranged through the actors themselves. I'm not saying a chat with Anna could never happen, but logistically, interviews are much easier to arrange. The CSI Files interview with Anna can be found here.

nikkilou30 said:
I would also like to see Anna give her comments and have her say about all the negativity that she is getting from other CSI:NY fans.

Honestly, I think that's something she'd probably rather not address. I imagine as an actress, she'd want to distance herself from negative reactions.

Sorry guys. Maybe I spoke my mind a bit too much the other day, but i don't half feel for her. And i think that she is a fantastic actress. I hope I did. I am so sorry

Awwww nikkilou it's alright hunny *hugs fellow buddy and gives her a handful of M&Ms to enjoy*

Psst...welcome aboard shipmate :D

Thanks dl_shipper34

My aprtner makes me laugh, as he calls her his little Montana. i have supported them since I saw Run Silent, Run Deep. And I don't know why, but i just had a feeling that they were going to pair them off.

We have got cold case on Saturday. Cannot wait.

Just noticing that the haters are back in form, so I thought I'd give Linds a bump. The rampant psychosis aside, this is still the best board around...

^ That's a good thing since I just wanted to remind everyone who can receive the Dutch network SBS6 that tomorrow night 21.30h (19.30h GMT) they will start airing 'Medical Investigation'.

I'm so excited about it...Anna as a totally different character...

Yeah I noticed that the WLMG thread is up and running after being dormant for some while.

I'll just stay in my fluffy bubble, thanks :) anyone wanna join? You're all welcome :cool:

I heart the fluffy canon bubble. It's so nice and temperate in here. There must be valium in the water.

I really like Anna Belknap, I think she is a wonderful natural actress, and watching some of the other things she has been in her characters are always believable. With Some actresses I can't put aside the idea that I could never believe them to be doctors or lawyers or even sweet. I couldn't imagine anyone else playing Lindsay!

DTD! I hear the fluffy canon bubble as well :) It is rather nice in here, I agree.

Anna rocks. Great actress, great looks, and an adorable personality to boot. She strikes me as a total sweetheart, and she plays Lindsay perfectly.

The bubble rocks. :D

csiboy said:
Just noticing that the haters are back in form, so I thought I'd give Linds a bump. The rampant psychosis aside, this is still the best board around...
csiboy - Please refrain from making disparaging remarks about those with opinions different from your own. People who dislike Lindsay are not psychotic. What makes this the best board around is that everyone is entitled to freely voice their opinions on all characters without being attacked or having their sanity called into question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back