More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here's some info on episode #2:

- It's called "The Deep" and it deals with the death of two diving instructors.

- It looks like it's just one case in this episode too

- A bomb is involved

- Stella and Flack have a few scenes together and she gets to play bad cop again

- Danny and Hawkes do some diving and have a problem with one of the tanks

- Mac plays superbad!cop with a suspect and Danny tries to stop him. [ Very strange behaviour from Mac if you ask me so I wonder if something's wrong with him -- but beware, this is just my speculation--]

Thanks so much for the spoilers. It seems like it's been such a long time.

Season 4 premieres on Sept. 26, the last I heard.

Hmm, new lab tech, yes? I'm hoping she's awesomely cool. :p I need a new girl-crush. ;)

Adam needs to get some--but that's not really what I was hoping for when I asked for development. I mean, seriously, that's not the only way to work it, writers. *sigh* Ah well, we'll see. I'll withold judgement that she won't be his kryptonite. *cough*Lindsay*cough*

I'm actually quite excited by this little development. Fay might have to take a spin at writing an OT3...*rubs hands together excitedly*

So, if Mac is just back from London--does this mean they haven't let months pass? He was only going to be gone for a few weeks, right? Curious, curious...

Sid is there, yay! I love me some Sid. :D

Interesting idea with Stella--I can't think of what case this might be, though, is it one we should know about?

Fay is very excited!

Edit: Episode 2 looks good too! Danny and Hawkes working together is always great.

Not sure how I feel about Mac suddenly acting out-of-character, though...

(And just a note for now and for future reference--we don't specify the source of the spoilers. If we did, we'd risk losing them altogether. :))

Faylinn said:
So, if Mac is just back from London--does this mean they haven't let months pass? He was only going to be gone for a few weeks, right? Curious, curious...

Yeah, it looks like only a few weeks have passed, but I'm not sure where Payton is in all this.

Think it was only supposed to be two weeks, Danny's broken fingers wont have had time to heal, nor Adam's burns :eek:. Still, at least he's still there...I'm happy. :D :D :D :D

Yeah, I'm glad Adam is still around. ;) I'm definitely crossing my fingers on this storyline for him. It's so friggin' cliche that they'd go there, but since it's not a main character, it might not be so bad. *rubs hands together, waiting*

It might be longer than a few weeks--maybe Mac stayed longer?

Well, I'm already happy that Sid and Adam and back. I'm hoping to see them in the opening credits. Is that so much to ask?????

I love when Danny works with Hawkes, and when Stella and Flack are together as well (they have chemistry, not romantic necessarily, but a nice chemistry). Can't wait!!!

Edited to remove spoiler source information. Please DO NOT give away spoiler sources. Thanks. --Top41

hooooooooooo!!!! spoilers!!! Thank-youuuuuuuuuu!!!

but but but but ....... it's not enough, i need more more more details... ack!!!! *breathes heavily*

wow, lots to take in and yet ambiguous at the same time... I just dunno what to say! :lol:

Flippin' raw. I can't wait for the new season. Thanks so much for the spoilers. Countdown officially starts now! YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back