Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUTTMO said:
Yeah but it was the boots that made the outfit!She kinda looked like a kid in big clothes.

Awwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh..........how cute!

The entire effect made her look very sexy.

I did wonder where she got the boots from. I can't imagine she was wearing them with the red dress, but I also don't imagine the person who carries around the one-size-fits-all overalls would also carry every size of boot as well. Wouldn't they just have the one-size fits all paper booties?

Aww, Sofia looking like a kid in big clothes. That's so cute.

I wonder if maybe Brass got her the boots. Because he seemed very familiar with her at that scene - called her "Sofie" and everything ;)

Welcome to the thread 4 and 20! I don't think I remember seeing you here before! And do I detect a little Brass/Sofia shipper there?

And just to round this post off:

Louise is HOT!!

Oh, I probably should have said, it’s 88Blackbirds, I got a name change, but same green Zim icon and all, I was just getting all my usernames from around to match up.

So were on to the overalls, nice. It’s hard to find good pics of that you can link to, 1 2 3.

This is so going to sound like a repetition, but what can I do? I also love those 'overalls' (I had no idea what they were called :p). They fit in so well, not just Sofia but every CSI, especially women. They give them another look of the CSI style...

Thank you for the pictures :) It's always good to remember nice Sofia caps.

Ok so I have an idea!

If you could get two questions to Louise what would they be.

I'm going to collect them and send it to CBS. Maybe we can get our own little interview.

Please be respectful and keep it clean!

Those questions are a good idea.

I just read this news item at CSI Files, and how come everybody from the main cast except for Louise has been suggested as an Emmy nominee? There were a few episodes in which she was brilliant, and it's quite a slap in the face to be the only one not nominated. They're totally ignoring her once again.

I'm not sure but the eps. the cast are nominated for are scenes that are just over the top good. She really hasn't had a lot of screen time this year. Not near as much as last year. She needs more critical scenes like ABRTI.

Just poking my nose in momentarily. I noticed the "overall" discussion going on above. "Formalities" was the greatest episode to view her in that article of clothing. I still revel at how fun it was to watch her change from the glamorous red evening gown to those sloppy navy blue cover alls. I am convinced the woman would look good in a potato sack.

MUTTMO you have a great idea going? Have to give those questions I would ask some thought.

Another thing we had fun doing in this thread awhile back was taking the letters of the alphabet and using words to describe why we adored Sofia/Louise so much.

As much as I'd love to give Louise an Emmy, I don't think they've used her to her full capacity this year. Louise has such an amazing acting range, and she can convey such emotions in her expressions and her speech. She really is such a wonderful, versatile actress - not to mention she's absolutely gorgeous.

Alphabet...how about:

a - adorable and assertive.

b - bold & beautiful

I agree, her talent is almost wasted on the show, she deserves a lot more screen-time to fully show off her wonderful acting and her beauty... not to mention her sexappeal :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back