Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

I keep thinking about the upcoming eps....

SPOILAGE
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
And I am wondering if they will give us anything good. I understand why the GSR for Gum Drops was kept out of Sweeps now that I think about it.. I mean, the anti-GSR crowd would be pissed anyways, but think about all those viewers who are just tuning in because it's sweeps month! They'll be COMPLETELY lost... so I'm wondering if the triangle should even be in sweeps... because new people won't get it at all... it's just not "mainstream" enough...

rambling... but thinking.

*Sighs* I feel rather accomplised; I spent most of the morning reading GSR fanfics and pissing my mom off at the same time! She doesn't care if I read a fic once in a while (I.E. Once a freakin' month). I don't think she understands that once you read a really good GSR fic, you go on a mission to find one that beats it; Well, maybe that's just me...

Melia, love your icon! It's nice!
P
O
S
S
I
B
L
E

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

I think somewhere on this GSR thread I heard talk about the hotel scene appearing in the episode 6x10? I know I'm crazy and that may/may not be a spoiler. Just being careful...

OOOOH Catherinesmyidol!

SPOILAGE
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
I had not heard that, but that would be absolutely super! Because the amazingly talented David Rambo is penning that episode (he wrote Butterflied, Swap Meet, Who Shot Sherlock and 4 x 4). That would be glorious if t'were true! And it'd be outside sweeps! :) Oooh... if anyone can verify that, I would hug them til they could not breathe!

I think David Rambo might be God. Or at least, ought to be.

*squeeeeeeee!*

Great comics guys.

I have chosen not to go into that thread at all. A ship war waiting to happen. Plus, you know everyone is going to bash GSR because: GSR is there. You can see the romance, we have had major moments. WE have and episode (butterflied) dedicated to GSR. Both Billy and Jorja have admitted it exist. Many producers have admitted it exists and some support it. People are threatened by it and only hate GSR because they know it is much more likley to happen then there ship.

I havent gone in there because it is full of crappy GSR bashing and would only make me mad. I'll stay in our nice cozy gutter thank you very much!!!!

ETA
Amen to that :)

I remember saying that it would be great if the scene was in 6X10, exactly for the reason that David Rambo is writing it. A couple of others mentioned it too, I guess. I still think 6X10 will be a MAJOR GSR episode given that we haven't got anything big this season. But I'm afraid spoilers for 6X10 aren't out yet and all is speculation at this point. But, I think what is pretty sure is that
>
>
>
the hotel scene will be in a future episode.

I'm sorry, but that thread is just a ship war waiting to happen. I never realized how many people hated GSR.

Someone above said it perfectly - they hate GSR because it's so likely to happen. As long as there's this aura of impossibility around a ship, it's fun to fantasize because it'll never blossom or get thrown away. But when a real ship seems to take off, it threatens that fantasy world. If Grissom/Sara get together, all Grissom or Sara-related ships will die, and let's face it, Grissom and Sara are the most popular pairing people.

Well, as the saying goes, if god is a DJ, he's Carl Cox. So, by the same token, if god is a writer, he's David Rambo.

But then, of couse, god is a woman, so that invalidates both arguments... :lol:

Thank the goddess for David Rambo! i can't wait to finally get spoilers for episode 10!

Well, I think they might stick in the hotel room scene in another ep just to save their asses from the TV guide interview. And since DR is such a GSR shipper (lol) it looks good...

Okay, not to be mean, because obviously it looks better, but has WP been dying his hair? It's confusing, because it's certainly darker than before, but there's still gray... so...

As for the perilous thread. I went in before it got completely out of hand and tried to talk a little GSR logic, but I feel it may have all been in vain. Why couldn't we just have a "what's the best" ship thread? I mean, at least that way we'd see where GSR really stands. Because it seems to me we're the most active Las Vegas ship board, are we not?

Well, as the saying goes, if god is a DJ, he's Carl Cox. So, by the same token, if god is a writer, he's David Rambo.

But then, of couse, god is a woman, so that invalidates both arguments... :lol:

Thank the goddess for David Rambo! i can't wait to finally get spoilers for episode 10!

Can’t wait either hopefully he didn’t turn on us and is still believing in GSR or where did you get that info?
I hope it's not just to keep us sweating till 6x10 and then nothing happens just like 6x05 but there was a good reason for that one :)
and god is not a woman or a man IN MY OPINION but ev erything :p :)

Is it just me or is them keeping us waiting half the fun

haha could be cause then we can discuss things and discus what would happen, but it’s also frustrating :devil:

Sometimes I think that TPTB will say something, then twist it around just to f**k with us GSRs. They sit in their corporate office, and are like "Haha. That was good you guys. We got them that time. Ooh and just for s**ts and giggles, lets mention something about gutters." *They all break out in hysteric laughter. Sick, all of them. Except David Rambo. He's my hero.

P.S.- I'm a Pathologist now! Go me!

I’m with you there but you got to confess we love a little tension cause if it would be smooth sailing and we know precisely what to expect it will get boring... This way our minds go in overdrive with wanting to know what will happen :devil: :)

lol - David Rambo is duct taped in a corner, his laptop having been confiscated as they laugh maniacally.

"What hotel room scene?"

Oh, we love to hate the writers sometimes.

Let's face it, though, the tension, angst and waiting is part of why we're GSRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back