Signature Banners # 5 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any pictures you'd like used? And anything written on the signature banner? I could try to make one, but I need pictures :p

Okay, this is completely off topic, but it has to be said. greg_sara_love, I love your avie! So very, very much!

Anyway, great banner everyone! Keep it up :)

I make a new Mac banner ! * Credit me, if you take it *

mactaylornewes0.gif

And I make this banner for luvingmyHoratio:

romanticef5.gif

Great banners Miss_U! :)

You beat me with luvingmyHoratio's request, but nevertheless here's my try too - the not animated version ;)

smduc1.png

Cinegirl, I love your's too. How about I switch each week between the two of you. You both do beautiful work. So I snaggled it Cinegirl. Let me know if this is okay with you both".

And thanks again you lovely gifted girls. :D

ha ha luvingmyHoratio I love your avie!! It's like the Brady Bunch!! he he!! Just thought i'd pop in and say that!!

Melty_Fan I wasn't sure if you wanted love or friendship...
maclindsay.jpg

here's two more i made because i found this pic while searching for a Mac/Linds pic...
littledanny.jpg

motherson.jpg

:lol: Kate, those are awesome! Really, thank God Carmine grew up to this kind of man!

luvingmyHoratio, of course it's OK, that's why we made the banners - so that you can use them :)

Melty_Fan, though TheCoroner beat me again with the request (you're fast!) I'll try s/th too, will bring it up asap, but there are still some older requests open which I want to try as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back