Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its been, forever since I have posted, Im not sure most of you remember me but I LOVE all the pics!! I have a few saved that I don't see here so I will be sure to post them, thanks again!

SaraSidle_girl said:
And two more off screen Jorja pictures to ease the pain of the wrecked car one..

You do know its bad for you, huh?
(says the girl who does it herself..)

I like those legs.. a lot!

Holy poop! When were those taken? It's so weird seeing her being snapped by the paparazzi. You see people like Angelina, Brad, Jennifer...it's nice to see that she's important to not only us, but the media as well. :)

Who is that girl with her?

And smoking...::puke:: I think she quit though...didn't she?

SaraSidleRules8 said:
SaraSidle_girl said:
And two more off screen Jorja pictures to ease the pain of the wrecked car one..

You do know its bad for you, huh?
(says the girl who does it herself..)

I like those legs.. a lot!

Holy poop! When were those taken? It's so weird seeing her being snapped by the paparazzi. You see people like Angelina, Brad, Jennifer...it's nice to see that she's important to not only us, but the media as well. :)

Who is that girl with her?

And smoking...::puke:: I think she quit though...didn't she?

Don't know... I heard she wanted to.. Don't know if she did..

*come to think about it.. I should really quit too*

I think it's actually played by Billy's dog, Bruno! LoL! I really love that picture, and I'm looking forward to seeing the episode.... not too long now! Well here in the UK anyway!

Laters, tigger_willows xoxo

I liked the picture of the dog..
Still I find it hard to imagine Sara, Grissom and a dog in one bed.. and seeing Grissom wearing that shirt.. its just.. wierd :p

I love the pics guys.. :D I have one I'd like to share..

25.jpg

I love the hair.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back