MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

thanks for the pics, they are really cute

I like the way she looks at him like he is Santa or something and he really smiles a lot when she is around :)

I tghought he said something like "we can go" but I like the pac-king idea too

so are Meyton or Pac? I personally like both

nattybatty55 said:
OK fially Ijust had to post THE hat and paper pic...

[image]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/nattybatty55/414.png[/image]

hihihihi I love this one :)

I have just gotta say... 'errr, yeh a cup of tea thanx'

Such a British saying :lol:

I have to laugh at that scene because it looks like Sid's struggling with some sort of puzzle and Peyton's bothering him with trying to find Mac!!

nattybetty55 i love you :)!!!! thank you for the caps!!! they're wonderful!! sweetness all around them.
seriously then, i want Sid to wear that hat forever in next seasons, even when is doing autopsyies...can you imagine that? he wearing the hat and P/M making out in some corner of the morgue!!ih ih! i'm crazy, i know!

nice pics! :lol:

Sid: What three letter word is a drink?
Peyton: Where's Mac?
Sid: Is there such thing as a Mac drink?
Peyton: Sid I mean where's Mac? ...and it's tea.

:lol: i couldn't resist.

Is there anyone who can some how watch that scene (Peyton/Sid) again like now because i was watching it and one second Sid had his oh so cool glasses on and the next second he didn't!!! I just want to make sure that i'm not seeing things!! :lol:

mj0621 said:
nice pics! :lol:

Sid: What three letter word is a drink?
Peyton: Where's Mac?
Sid: Is there such thing as a Mac drink?
Peyton: Sid I mean where's Mac? ...and it's tea.

:lol: i couldn't resist.

you're a genius! :lol: :lol:

nattybatty55 said:
Is there anyone who can some how watch that scene (Peyton/Sid) again like now because i was watching it and one second Sid had his oh so cool glasses on and the next second he didn't!!! I just want to make sure that i'm not seeing things!! :lol:

i did and you're right. After asking Peyton if she wants something to drink, he turns around and he hasn't his glasses on any longer. what a rapidity!!

just a curiosity, how many times have you already seen the episode? i almost 10 since thursday morning and i can't get enough of it, expecially M/P, P/S, and D/L scenes. i think my boyfriend is going to kill me if i don't stop to watch and talk about "snow day". his head is so near to explode. well, mine too!:p!HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT 4 MONTHS?????

at least where you live it's going to air the 4season. in Italy hasn't aired the 3season yet!!! not that i'm complainig at all since i watch the episodes in english as soon as they air in the U.S., and then the dubbing in italian, for me, sucks!

yeah, Peyton really did a good job on mac... wait that came out wrong.. i mean.. blegh you get my point right? anyway, she handled mac nicely... O_O er forget it. -_-; mac 's talk with her really helped him face his situation. there. thats better.
hehe... I must giggle about your words, hon..Just too cute.. :lol: But you're absolutely right with Mac and Peyton, mj. ;)

Welcome all newbies here around! *waves at Meyton fans* Have fun! :)

Hey, popcorn , I love your banners with our sweet Meyton. Thanks for posting it. You really do a great job. ;)

About the look on Mac's face when Peyton came into his office. It was so freaking cool how Mac looked to Peyton. I liked how they interact with each other.
And the ending where Peyton and Mac hugged was to sweet, too, and I must admit that I smiled there when Peyton runs to him in that cute way. ;)

Back