MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

No probs mugs!!

Welcome all new Meyton shippers!!

Popcorn yu might want to resize your banner on photobucket or what ever you use before a moderater sees it because its too big!!! :(

nattybatty55 said:
Your english is great!! I didn't even think that you weren't untill you said :)

I think Adam deserves a part in the opeing credits after the part he played in the final!

you're too sweet, thanks. and well, i don't like Adam/A.J. very much, but in the final he did a wounderful job. at some point i would have hugged him (and danny of course :devil:). i was in too much pain for them!!

this was such a beautiful Meyton epis. her and you do adore me was so sweet and the ending when she run to him and he met her on the way in a hug - perfect. they are so cute together and they are going to London :) great ending of a season. I hope they bring her back in S4, they have to

I wounder if we will find out what they did in London?? e.g. A photo on Mac's desk!!

carolina said:
this was such a beautiful Meyton epis. her and you do adore me was so sweet and the ending when she run to him and he met her on the way in a hug - perfect. they are so cute together and they are going to London :) great ending of a season. I hope they bring her back in S4, they have to

i loved everything about them in the episode. Peyton is such a sweet and smart girl and Mac is always smiling when she's around. Maybe i'm too late for this, but i found uber-adorable also when P. adviced M. about Truby in "comes around". Writers are fool if they're not pairing P/M anymore next season. i want them engaged!!

Welcome to all the Pac fans. After the barrage of bitterness the last couple of days, so nice to have good messages about Mac and Peyton. I love Peyton and her relationship with Mac.

Speculation on what Mac said to her at the end - I think it may have been "Let's go pack" (or pac!).

hotcarmine83- I thought it was really funny when she was telling him about the autopsy!!

nattybatty55 said:
No probs mugs!!

Welcome all new Meyton shippers!!

Popcorn yu might want to resize your banner on photobucket or what ever you use before a moderater sees it because its too big!!! :(

oh thanks for informing me. :) I should've check the size first :)

nattybatty55 said:
hotcarmine83- I thought it was really funny when she was telling him about the autopsy!!

very funny!!! see, she also has sense of humour, she's perfect!!! talking of funny things, did you also enjoy when P was talking to Sid in the snow day???my god! Sid with that hat, i almost fall off my chair because of too much laughing. :D :D :D. Sorry, but i had to tell this.
Oh, and call me Elisa. :)

*waves at new Meyton fans*
hello there! :D welcome!

dang... nice pictures... ^___^ <- see this face? :lol:

PS nice relationship moment between them whe Mac first enters his office to see her there, and having this LOOK on his face of *shit, did we have plans? THINK dammit*...
THAT cracked me up! i love that, it was like, 'oh crap not again, i mighta need to make it up to her again.'... :devil: not that he's complaining :p

OK I think we all need some pics...
1st Macs office:
191.png

202.png

206.png

210.png

214.png

Back