MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by orgasmicbilly, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Stella

Stella Rookie

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Glad about that. :D

OMG, such a cool pic..so funny and cute, right.. :D It fits so well with me right now. :lol: Like you can see I'm fast at shooting.. :p When you're ready we could go to tptb and show what we've learned, he? :p
    Yeah, we need masks so without one it's not that cool.. ;)

2. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

I liked Peyton's scene with Mac last night (not nearly enough of the two of them) - "I made a lovely pate and everyone in the lab adored it". Her defense of Mac was perfect and I especially enjoyed her bit about Mac going to see Truby - not for Truby's sake, but for Mac's.

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^last night's eppie was awesome! I didnt expect Peyton to be there... im glad I read opening credits XD.

yesh tis so cute. :D its like when Mac was the one cheering her up when she made a mistake in the autopsy before. (twas not really a mistake but you get the point) ;) aw... the kiss on the hand is to die for :lol: macky..such a gent.

Stel :lol: you should see the other smileys i found :lol: i bet thats enough to scare peeps :p

4. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

I didn't think we'd see Peyton again until the finale - last night's episode was great (and was definitely the best of the three Dobson-related shows).

She's been getting the quirky field calls (the not-dead corpse; dude impaled on a condom machine) and I think it's fun to see the ME's out in the field and not just in the lab/autopsy rooms. It would be fun to see Sid get out more too.

Peyton actually gives Messer a bit more life too, or maybe we just haven't seen her much with the others to compare. Nice moment with her and Sheldon tho. Cute.

Loved seeing Mac and Peyton at the diner, his usual morning hang-out. One scene together, one pivotal plot push to see Truby, one lovely kiss of the hand, one fabulous pate shared amongst friends at work...

Their scenes together are always engaging, never gratuitous, always move the story along, and are always well done.

Can't wait for the finale! :p

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Uhhh. Next week is the Finale! :) Yay!

*Waves to Mj and hugs her, all the while giving her a box of Grillows & Huddy!*

I'm here and I really enjoyed the scene we had this week when Peyton literally pushed him to talk to Truby... what a lovely scene. Shows how much Mac respects her.

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

lmao! *hugs kissme* chekin' up on me? ;) *takes box* you are so spoiling me! XD okay which yummy shippy would you want seeing that you have lotsa ships? (nice avie ;) ) O_O omg! you dont have... :p

yeah, Peyton really did a good job on mac... wait that came out wrong.. i mean.. blegh you get my point right? :p anyway, she handled mac nicely... O_O er forget it. -_-; mac 's talk with her really helped him face his situation. there. thats better. :lol:

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*blinks at MJ* Have you lost your mind, wait, don't answer that.

Yeah, you might just wanna shush because we all know you don't know how to explain it without getting all dirty and then Mac will end blaming me for the fact that your dirty and we both know thats all Peyton.

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ :lol: well technically... tis your fault :p
    all this gutteritis isnt working for me... -_-; im gonna get in trouble sooner or later. and im taking you and peyton with me :lol:

yay! omg new eppie tonight!

9. CathStokes

Now how is it my fault.

{OT: I didn't miss The Jerk :p .. Its the second episode I've watched of House}

Oh no, I'm not going down with you.. Wait, will there be cookies? Because I love cookies :D Peyton also wants cookies.

I know new eppie! Is Peyton supposed to be in this one?

10. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ cause youre the one who's teachin' me stuff. :lol: whatever that stuff is. :p

[OT: Second eppie only? O_O wow, you gotta catch up. tis lovely. :D im tempted to ask who you ship for :p and yeah, i hate it when i miss an eppie. *grumbles*]

You are so going down with us, right peyton? :D yes, cookies and tea? :lol:

Eppie rocked! awesome Meyton scene... btw, She's taking Macky away... *sniff* :lol: are they gonna be...mmmaarr...-O_O :lol: just scaring ya :p

11. CathStokes

Sure, blame me.

{Ships -- I'm in a mix, not sure who to follow yet}

haha, I know its way to early for a thread title suggestion but that could work for us!

I don't think Mac's that ready yet. But you never know what next season can bring us, hopefully she gets some scenes

12. devildoll

devildoll Hit and Run

Bump this thread, simply because that after the finale, there are a lot of unfair bashing on Peyton going on.

As of the finale, what a beautiful ending scene, I wonder what Mac whispered to her.

13. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

Yeah, the Peyton bashing has really been annoying today.

I've rewatched the scene numerous times and I can't quite get what he whispered - maybe "can we still catch the plane?"

14. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I loved them together last night - I'm a true blue PAC-FAN! (You guys call it Meyton here? That's cute, too! :D)

I couldn't figure out exactly what he whispered to her either, but I knew he was telling her he wanted to go to London. I literally cheered when she ran to him and he swept her up in his arms, too sweet!

15. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

"I DO adore you?" (alluding to their earlier conversation?)
    "I need a vacation now?"
    "What should I pack?" ;)
    No idea, I couldn't make out the whisper, but it was a sweet moment. Goes back to Silent Night a little; a rare overt emotional moment after all their more subtle scenes.

I liked the finale, and Peyton's part in it, although it was a lesser role than prior episodes, as she really didn't get much to do other than run in circles and frown at her cell phone. When they were in the office I didn't think Mac would accept going and leaving the lab; Thought it was another lovers spat set up; I was glad for the ending, and his decision to go, AND how happy also Stella, Flack and Hawkes looked for them. Looks good for her being around next season too.

To each their own, and I like Mac & Peyton.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Yay Pac-Fans! I was hoping that would catch on... :lol: