Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Josh Groban ~ Grobanites Unite!~

Watched it!!! :)
Awww, beautiful interview!!! :D and that woman who interviewed him? Lucky her, to be able to listen to Josh singing & playing the piano so close... :(

I took two caps
jg63925.jpg

jg63935.jpg

His smile... *sighs*

He did look good in the interview. I liked that we got to see his voice coach too. I loved the clip of him from high school in the musical.

Yeah that was awesome, seeing him in 'Fiddler on the Roof.' I would pay big bucks to see him actually do Broadway. That'd be awesome. Maybe him as the Phantom in 'Phantom of the Opera.' That'd be heavenly.

And thanks for those caps Nim. Did you see the looks on those high school girls who were asking him questions. They were all so transfixed by him. And who can blame them? He's gorgeous! :devil:

YES! I would love to see him play the Phantom. I know he would love to do be able to do that also (since Andrew Lloyd Webber wrote the music and he is Josh's idol).

I did enjoy the interview. Thanks for the caps Nim his smile is so contagious! :D

I did know that he couldn't read music but that was the first time (that I know of) that it has been mentioned in an interview.

And here is a new article about Josh:
A World Awakes to Josh

Yeah I would travel to see him on Broadway too. He would be incredible.

The Phantom of the Opera is my favorite musical by AL Webber (even if Cats is lovely), and I'd pay to be Christine and sing The Point of No Return with Josh dressed as The Phantom :)

Yay for Josh!!! Oh I'm so excited for him!!! :D

I made more icons :p
[1-13] Josh Groban
[14-18] Jared Leto
[19-22] Chad Michael Murray
[23-26] Hilary Duff

nim_0018.jpg
nim_0020.jpg
nim_0027.jpg

More here...

Just bringing this thread back to the first page! :)

I love your Josh icons Nim! They are awesome. ;)

In these days, I grobanized my sister! I found her listening to Josh before sleeping :lol:

Hummer said:
Thanks for bumping this up Tink
No problem Hummer! :D

I want those JG pyjamas! :eek:

It sounds like he's going to enjoy his Australian tour! Hopefully he will finish the tour with a lot of fans and make a big name for himself there. :)

Thank you for the links Hummer! Unfortunately I've had to amend that gorgeous image, as it was a little over 400 x 400. ;)

Back