Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

RE: Picture Link posted by Fruitbat

Thanks VERY much to Fruitbat, VegasLights and Shane for those pictures/links!!

Mac + black t-shirt + soaking wet + general rugged hotness =

new member picking herself up off the floor...

Ooosh.

Mac wet AND injured. I don't think I should watch this episode. I don't think my heart will be able to take it *swoons dramatically*

I take that back, I am so watching this. And downloading it. It's been far to long since we've seen Mac like that
drool.gif

eeermh,you may want to edit that downloading part..It's illegal for the boards. ;)

I can't wait either to watch it..From the promo it seems too interesting! :lol:

Yep, please refrain from discussing downloading here! Thanks.

He looks good!I can't wait to watch the episode..It sure seems like it's going to have some good Mac moments!!

gosh, this man looks really good in his age. I mean he could be my father but he's IMO hot and sexy... and I really like his movies. Since I've seen him the first time in 'FG' (one of my fav btw.) He's a great actor and he was the reason why I have even strated to watch CSI NY. When I have seen than Gary will play in this show I was more than happy. Love the man. He's famous but still normal (i think, don't know him personal but from what I hear, see or read in the Internet) :D

and it will be a hot final this year... *the wet black shirt* :devil:

Messers_cupcake said:
gosh, this man looks really good in his age. I mean he could be my father but he's IMO hot and sexy..

and it will be a hot final this year... *the wet black shirt* :devil:

I know....how do they expect me to get ANY work done this week, all I can think about is Mac all roughed up in black t-shirt and soaking wet.....*THUD*

Work...hahhh....not gonna happen..... :D :D :D :D :D

Mind you I aint compaining...... :devil: :devil: :devil:

TPTB finally have done something right this season, Mac-Wet=Black T Shirt OMG why oh why did we have to wait 3 seasons to see this?

How fine does this man look?

I'm a big Danny fan but Mac in those pics for the finale... (Oops just wiping away the drool!)

I say please lets see Mac in those shirts more often for Season 4.

oh gah... *drools* O_O so hot :devil:
gimme his black tee! wet macky in tee is yummy but macky wet without the tee is yummier :lol:

*nods* if only they do this more often...^_^

Dont get your hopes up, they say they are going for a younger hipper audience next year. Probably means more Carmine, Hill and Eddie and less Gary. I hope I am wrong because GOD did Gary look exceedingly HOT this year. And the way he looks in the finale is just droolworthy.

Fruitbat, I read that too, but the funny thing about Gary, is that his fanbase doesn't skew in any particular direction age-wise. He has female (and male, I'm sure) fans from the teens up to the higher double-digits, and pretty much everywhere inbetween. He looks great for his age, and alot of folks of all ages are familiar with some of his movies, and his work with the troops has made him pretty high-profile and popular with people who might not otherwise have heard of him. So, given all of that, I honestly don't think we'll be seeing too much less of Gary. We'll be seeing more of Hawkes/Danny/Flack, sure, but those guys need to step up and get a storyline anyway, especially Hawkes/Flack. I'm thinking the storylines involving Mac next season will be better than ever! *MB, pushing her rose-colored glasses firmly up her nose* :lol:

I really hope you are right but the back lash from some fans constant and loud compaining about how much screen time Gary got this year (and I am not just talking about on this list) could be less Mac next year. I will cross my fingers that I am wrong. I thought everyone rocked this year. It was nice to see more of Adam and Sid, and Flack had some great moments this season.

There is no way we'll see less of Mac, that's just wrong!
I don't like the idea of NY wanting to cater for a younger hipper audience I mean come on that's just ridiculous they should be trying to get as many people who watching other shows and get them to try and switch, I mean I'm all for more Danny, Flack, Hawkes and hey even Adam, but the heart of the show in the end is Mac and Stella and besides Gary is a producer on the show.
I just don't think I could watch this show without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back