Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

you know i think everyone has headed to the airport to keep Mac in town and send Peyton home :lol:

... no idea where they are... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads-up on the Gary appearances, Fruitbat! (Yeah, I'm still here! Work is hectic & taking it's toll, so I haven't had as much fun-time! :) )

I was wondering if Gary would do something for the Memorial Weekend again this year; I caught him last year, and it was wonderful seeing him take part in something that has obviously become very memorable for him, thoughout the years. And he's doing Larry King, too? Cool! I'll definitely keep an eye open for it, & try to tape it...

Top41 said:
Elwood21 said:
The show was initally slated by Zuiker for a six-season run, depending on it's success, and things look good so far. As far as has been disclosed, Gary's in for six.

Really? 6 seasons? That's been stated before? I didn't know that--interesting!

I agree thats interesting. it'd be great if it was on the air for 6 seasons, and hopefully more, depending on how it all goes, that is. :lol:

^ thats true. I'd love to see six seasons of the show but you never know. They have had to change the completely show after season one... I hope that's enough for the next few years but then again they have to work on the characters a bit more next year... Like in Mac's case in the last 4 episodes. It was nice to see him once 'not oh so perfect'...

They didn't have to change it after season one that was CBS pain in the ass Les Moonvies that wanted the show brighter more flashy and Melina to wear less and have more makeup. Thats why I am not overly fond of the first half of season 2. The critics (well the ones here anyway) Liked the season 1 look and wondered what the hell happened in season 2. I SO miss the gritty look of season 1 and the darker story lines. It felt like NY now it doesn't.....Anywhoo back on topic..

Gary is back from Iraq....(Thank god..) I know its silly but I was worried about his trip this time...so many attacks and car bombs on the UK news these last few weeks, just made me a bit jumpy when he was over there. :eek:

But he's back and in one piece.... :D One very sexy piece I may add :devil: Remember to check him out on Larry King and in the Memorial Day Parade...(And post info for this poor Scottish person..please! :( enjoy guys..... )

Fruitbat said:
I SO miss the gritty look of season 1 and the darker story lines. It felt like NY now it doesn't.....Anywhoo back on topic..

glad I'm not the only one who misses aspects of season 1...
I like it now, but if they could re-incorporate or bring back some (more?) of it's edge and grit and dark humour...

But he's back and in one piece.... :D One very sexy piece I may add :devil: Remember to check him out on Larry King and in the Memorial Day Parade...(And post info for this poor Scottish person..please! :( enjoy guys..... )

Yes, post please!! (no cable :(). Share the sexy pieces :lol: :devil:

I havern't posted here before so i'm saying hi. Those pics of Mac in that black t-shirt....enough said!! :)

CathStokes said:
Top41 said:
Elwood21 said:
The show was initally slated by Zuiker for a six-season run, depending on it's success, and things look good so far. As far as has been disclosed, Gary's in for six.

I heard that and i'm smiling especially if gary is still playing mac!

Did anyone catch Gary on Larry King last night....if so I would love any info you have.. :D

I missed him on both Larry King and the Memorial Concert this weekend, unfortunately! :( My friends had me out and about running around so much, that I forgot to set the VCR! Anyone who has seen either show, please give us a report!

Thanks for posting the link to the article, what a great guy! :)

The Larry King episode was supposed to be a repeat of when he was last on I believe, however when I tuned in to it, Larry was interviewing American Idol finalists instead.

Yes, please - anyone with a report of either, would be much appreciated - we don't get Larry King here in NZ! Or the memorial concert...

amelia307 said:
As I've promised, a quick summary about the article.
"Charity einmal anders - Ein Weltstar auf Unterhaltungsmission"
I really don't know how to translate the heading, cause I can't find english words for Weltstar and Unterhaltungsmission. It's something like: Charity different this time - A famous person wants to entertain ;)
The article is about Gary's work for the Iraqi children. In the first chapter, it's about his marriage (25 years without problems), his three kids and his role as Mac Taylor. Then it goes on about his spare free time, when he packs his guitar and flies to Afghanistan and Iraq, where he is greeted as Ltd. Dan. Seeing the effect, war has on children, he founded an organization to enable some school education for the kids.. They collect pencils and so on (you know it better than the journalists^^) and send them to Iraq. When he is asked about the reasons for his commitment, he tells about his time as young actor, when he founded the Steppenwolf-theater in Chicago, where two veterans used to work. "They never forgot what they had to go through", Sinise says and he wanted to give something back. "It doesn't matter, if you are for or against war, if the president is a democrat or a republican. Our soldiers are volunteers, who would go there for every president. You should show them your respect."
On May 16, he's going to Germany and Belgium to play some concerts and to Iraq afterwards. And in fall, he's playing Mac Taylor again who will get a girlfriend (Season 3 will be airing in Austria/Germany this fall ;) )

"Weltstar" World-star (*superstar*)
"Unterhaltungsmission" Support Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back