Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

The movie was nice and when that scene came I was smiling like an idiot!! :rolleyes: ;)

Think Mac,Danny,Flack and Hawkes working on a case in the snow and they fall down..What a nice view! :lol: :DHonestly,I reeeally wanna see that!

You know with all this discussion I now have the overwhelming urge to go watch the film again.

*A plan forms involving a bottle of white wine and a Fallen Angel DVD........* :D :D :D :D

athens said:
The movie was nice and when that scene came I was smiling like an idiot!! :rolleyes: ;)

Think Mac,Danny,Flack and Hawkes working on a case in the snow and they fall down..What a nice view! :lol: :DHonestly,I reeeally wanna see that!

Haha, I don't think Flack has a booty :lol: Don't hide his face, though. So he'll be the only one who'll be still upright after they go on the ice. Hahah...

Hey ;)
I've been here for a while but I haven't posted a lot.
But I have something for you.
I'm from Austria and there's an article about Gary in our daily newspaper today. It's about his organisation for Iraqi Children. Should I scan it, though you don't understand it? There are also 3 pics - one as Mac, one with children and one him playing the guitar.

Well I for one would love to see it and you *hint hint* could give us a quick run down on what it says. :D :D :D :D

amelia307 welcome here! :D

Even if we won't really understand what it says we'll see the pictures!!and as Fruitbat said you can tell us a 'summary'! :)

Thanks amelia :)!!I did understood some words in there somewhere!Gary-Sinise-Internet!and the web adresses!!I haven't seen the pictures before! :lol:

As I've promised, a quick summary about the article.
"Charity einmal anders - Ein Weltstar auf Unterhaltungsmission"
I really don't know how to translate the heading, cause I can't find english words for Weltstar and Unterhaltungsmission. It's something like: Charity different this time - A famous person wants to entertain ;)
The article is about Gary's work for the Iraqi children. In the first chapter, it's about his marriage (25 years without problems), his three kids and his role as Mac Taylor. Then it goes on about his spare free time, when he packs his guitar and flies to Afghanistan and Iraq, where he is greeted as Ltd. Dan. Seeing the effect, war has on children, he founded an organization to enable some school education for the kids.. They collect pencils and so on (you know it better than the journalists^^) and send them to Iraq. When he is asked about the reasons for his commitment, he tells about his time as young actor, when he founded the Steppenwolf-theater in Chicago, where two veterans used to work. "They never forgot what they had to go through", Sinise says and he wanted to give something back. "It doesn't matter, if you are for or against war, if the president is a democrat or a republican. Our soldiers are volunteers, who would go there for every president. You should show them your respect."
On May 16, he's going to Germany and Belgium to play some concerts and to Iraq afterwards. And in fall, he's playing Mac Taylor again who will get a girlfriend (Season 3 will be airing in Austria/Germany this fall ;) )

amelia307 Thank you for all the effort you have went to for us. I for one greatly appreciate it and I know the other nuts...err :D fans do as well.

And now for your viewing pleasure. Sexy Mac pics this way

P.S. be warned you need a drool bucket and a pillow so that you have something soft to land on when you faint from the hottness. :devil: Plus be carefull you dont fall over myself ranma and CalleighWolf on your way in. We are still getting over the shock :devil: :devil:

I know I cant wait for the final ep....action Mac *g*....but then again I dont want the season to be over....*wahhhhhh* but then again Gary looks so good in those pics. :devil: ..*damn where did I put that drool bucket* :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back