"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Okay, you guys' can compare.. Personally, I see no resemblance:

The girl from "Lab Rats" during Hodges' lucky day:

Jessica Collins

vplasgirl, you didn't do anything wrong. All Destiny said, you have 24 hours to edit. You post twice on this board, it called spamming. You did the right thing put the spoiler here for the finale.

Kerosene said:
Aw, Sara goes missing.. darn.

I'm looking forward to Cath's reaction though when the relationship is revealed. That's going to crack me up. :lol:

I wonder if there is really going to be any time for "reactions" from Catherine or anyone else. I'm not a fan of GSR, but since they went that route I thought to myself - oh well, at least at some point there will be some interesting scenes as the members of the team find out. But no - the relationship has been a secret all season and except for a few conversations showing how some of the CSIs regard "office relationships" we've had nothing. Now it will finally be revealed, but Sarah is missing and it hardly seems likely that anyone is going to do more than say "what?". After all, they will probably have some sort of evidence to be processing and basically will be too busy doing whatever they can to find her. Even if they have nothing to do at the moment they learn about the relationship, they are hardly going to spend time dispensing their opinions while their colleague is in some kind of danger. So, the one possible benefit I could see in GSR, namely the reactions of people like Catherine or Nick will likely be somewhat subdued, given circumstances, which is really a drag. Oh well.

Still, it will be interesting to see how this episode actually spins out. I mean, check out the CSI Miami thread to see how differently the episode that aired was from what many expected.

I am not going to get my hopes up in the air either with this episode. All season long I have really held high hopes only to be disappointed, this way if I do not expect much, I will not be disappointed.

I have been a huge fan since the first epi..this is the first season where I honestly felt like it was "work" to watch some of the episodes.

I still have not seen CTV's promo either, maybe that will get me into the spirit.

I was thinking about the meaningof the title "Living Doll"... Sara goes missing... and there has been that pregnancy rumor for like 7 seasons... and since the spoilers say that Natlaie has been observing Sara for some time, I'm wondering if the person under the car (because we haven't seen their face) is Hodges dressed to fool Grissom into thinking that it's Sara, while Natlaie has pregnant Sara hidden some where waiting to deliver a living doll for Natalie? And they can search for Sara and the baby all season 8. :eek: Hmmm, there's something for fanfiction.

It would never happen like that. And after TGTBTD, I'm not getting my hopes up for anything good.

vplasgirl said: Yes, I am new, Destiny and I don't understand what I did wrong. At first I thought I might have mentioned something spoilerish, but this is a spoiler thread for the finale. I read the help file/rules and still can't figure out what I did wrong.

Danie
What I was saying is you posted back to back posts, otherwise known as double posting when no one has posted after you instead of posting twice in a row you have 24 hrs to edit your post and add in what you want to, the only time this doesn't apply is when someone posts after you. :)

In the "Help Guide" (Located in this forum) the rule I was pointing out is listed under "Edit Time Of Posts:"
There is a new time, you now have more, you have up to 24 hrs to edit your posts, in hopes of slowing down the double posting, now you can go back and edit your posts and make the changes or add to it.

dirtylabrat said:
I was thinking about the meaningof the title "Living Doll"... Sara goes missing... and there has been that pregnancy rumor for like 7 seasons... and since the spoilers say that Natlaie has been observing Sara for some time, I'm wondering if the person under the car (because we haven't seen their face) is Hodges dressed to fool Grissom into thinking that it's Sara, while Natlaie has pregnant Sara hidden some where waiting to deliver a living doll for Natalie? And they can search for Sara and the baby all season 8. :eek: Hmmm, there's something for fanfiction.

It would never happen like that. And after TGTBTD, I'm not getting my hopes up for anything good.

well, maybe you're right. But... even if Sara is pregnant, we would have noticed, right? (Or did I missed something?)
And by the way, the doll under the red car... I think it looks like Sara.
So I hope that what you said, dirtylabrat, is true, otherwise it will be a very exciting episode.

Gosh, I sure hope Sara isn't pregnant. I am so anti-baby I can't even explain it. I don't think she is, we would have noticed by now- honestly. There is always speculation in fans' mind's that Jorja/Sara is pregnant because of her belly, but I don't think CSI would do that.. I mean, what does pregnancy have to do with solving crimes? I know they gave us a relationship, but that's a lot different.

I do have my hopes up for this episode. I do believe it's going to be fantastic, and I know there are going to be a lot of fans pissed off because a certain cast member didn't get enough screentime/ and or they focused on Sara's kidnapping to little or too much, but they simply can not please everybody.

I think, the purpose of this finale is to let the cat out of the bag (The MCSK), to out GSR (in whatever terms they are going to do it), but how much fun would it be too find out the MCSK and go through a bunch of clips from past episodes to figure out the whole reasoning behind her serial killing? As far as I know, Sara's kidnapping comes up in the last- what? 15 - 20 minutes? That's a whole 45 minutes devoted to the MCSK. They are simply wanting to give fans something to come back too in September, no? Whether it's catching new fans, or bringing back old fans. They know Jorja does have a semi-huge fanbase, and they know a lot of people do actually like Sara- so with a CSI in peril, it's going to bring in some fans. Will Sara die, will she be okay? I'll be there will be a huge number of people posting on this site asking either of those two questions, and what will we gain from that? The fact that enough viewers tuned in too be concerned.

Anyway, yeah- end of rambling, I've gotta get to school :lol:

I can so relate to Jorja's pooch. Skinny as a rail, but you can't lose the pooch. It's like having a really annoying conjoined twin. No, we're not pregnant, that's just my conjoined twin "Belly Fat". You even start to talk in terms of "we".

Anywho, why do I think the Sara stuck under the car is gonna be anti climatic?

MegBreanne said:
I thought the actress who plays Sofia isn't returning next season? I had heard that she was picked to play the lead in a new pilot for ABC, which, if picked up, would begin airing in the fall . . . ? I guess if it doesn't/hasn't been picked up, she could be returning . . .

As for how Sara got stuck under the car . . . I hadn't even thought about that. At this point, I don't think it even really matters. I just want her to live! :)

ABC passed on LL's pilot, so she'll be back next year. As far as Natalie getting under the car, IIRC, Natalie made the model complete with pneumatic lifts to actually lift the wreck and slide Sara under. But I don't think we'll see any of that. If TPTB didn't changge the ending much, all we'll see is Sara kidnapped and then the end, already under the car.

Hope that helps. :)

Dizzney said:
*trying to think* I know CSI has had two parters but have they ever really had a 2 hour episode?

Grave Danger was two hours long when it origonally aired in the US. Well anyway after the finale they are re-running Fallen Idols for those who didn't know.

ABC gave the green light to Judy got the gun and doesn't mean it will be this Fall. Could be start in Nov. or Jan. I went to Louise's board of IMBd, it still filming. Lost hasn't show on the fall list yet.

Back