• D

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Josh Groban ~ Grobanites Unite!~

Lovely icons!!! :D

Lucky aussie Grobies... but so unlucky ones though :(
Poor Joshy was so sad hearing all those tragedies.

I'm thinking, what would I say if I am picked to ask him something :eek:
Nim> ciao Josh
Josh> ciao Nim
Nim> *dead*
Speaker> Next!

:lol:

Yes, love those icons. Does anyone know where anymore of the pics from that radio show are?

And I do think that Josh was deeply touched/saddened to hear that his music has helped so many people when they're down or mourning a lost loved one.

:lol: I think my reaction would be similar to yours Nim, if I were chosen. You know, I read somewhere that at one time -- during the radio broadcast -- some 12 million people were trying to get in to get to talk to him, just in Sydney! Wow.

Mog said:
i find tis picture of josh concern American Idol.s
Wow, never saw this one, thank you so much! :D

Hummer said:
Does anyone know where anymore of the pics from that radio show are?
I made that cap above, but another girl took few caps, like this
664626001111_0_ALB.jpg

You can find them here (scroll down a little bit)
:)

OOOH so I have to record the Morning show on Sunday...it says there will be more about him then. Woohoo!

More than 500 posts?! :D :D :D
*throws confetti*

About the Morning Show, I hope Nay will upload it asap... :lol:

Tonight I'm going out with my friends. One of my friend plays in a band (they sing songs from anime/ cartoons, they're good&funny), so we are his groupies for tonight LOL
But my evil plan is to convert all of them into Grobanites :devil:

Converting people to being Grobanites is always fun! :lol: Good Luck!

YES it is. I've managed to, and quite easily, grobatize my Mom and my husband.

Mmm... it's been tough last night. My friends are into punk-heavy-rock music, and when I gave to my friend Federica a CD with some Josh songs, they all said "Josh Groban... who?!".
But now they know his name, haha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mog, I've edited your post to fix the link. You didn't do anything wrong at all, but remember you can't post images till you get 100 posts, only URLs :)

Nim said:
Mmm... it's been tough last night. My friends are into punk-heavy-rock music, and when I gave to my friend Federica a CD with some Josh songs, they all said "Josh Groban... who?!".
But now they know his name, haha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah it is tough to have friends who don't know who he is (or don't know yet). But it is good to get his name out there. Any good publicity is good.

On another note, I just saw Josh on cbs morning news and loved the interview. I didn't know he couldn't read music. Wow.

Hummer said:
I just saw Josh on cbs morning news and loved the interview. I didn't know he couldn't read music. Wow.
I wanna see this interview!!! :(

I didn't know about this thing. Cool, I was able to read music years ago, but without daily exercise, you know :p ... but I can still play the piano :lol:
The important thing is feeling the music. Yeah, it becomes a problem when you gotta show the music to the others :lol:

Yeah I saw the interview too and was shocked that he could not read music. That was interesting to know. I used to be able to read music too, but like you said, Nim, without daily practice you forget. Hmm, even with the piano I have not played in so long, I am not too good with that either.

Actually I do know a few artists who are able to write music and not read it though, which just shows the music is in them no matter what.

Back