The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

hahaguy, you can find all of the rank listings in the FAQs page. ;) If you have any other questions not related to the show itself, feel free to send me a Private Message or you may ask your question in the Questions, Suggestions, Feedback forum. :)

I can't recall the ep I'm wondering about but the storyline involves the vic being attacked by a shark postmortem. Who on the team gets implicated and how'd they get implicated anyway? And what clears them? I somehow wound up missing the ep on A and E not long ago and it's driving me nuts

Thanks

Ah yeah, cheers Lucy that sounds about right, I remember missing several of the early episodes cause they started around holiday time..that kinda sucks really!

You're welcome Liz. :) July always seems an odd time to start a show. Shows usually start in the New Year or the Autumn. I realize it's to fit in with Five's other CSI scheduling, but it's a shame for us that Miami is always the one to get delayed. Not that I like the show all that much anymore, but it's unfortunate for those who do.

MacsGirlMel said
I can't recall the ep I'm wondering about but the storyline involves the vic being attacked by a shark postmortem. Who on the team gets implicated and how'd they get implicated anyway? And what clears them? I somehow wound up missing the ep on A and E not long ago and it's driving me nuts

Thanks

The episode you'd be thinking of is season two's 'Bait'. The member of the team who is implicated in the crime is Frank Tripp, who's name was at the top of the list for 'Cheating Hearts', a company where the victim worked in baiting men to cheat on their wives. Also, his print was found on her hotel room card. A DNA swab cleared him of the crime, as it wasn't a match to the (believed) sexual assault that the victim sustained. Hope that helps. :)

Thanks...and that means I did see it, I just didn't connect the plot to the synopsis for some reason.

Hey I was wondering...Does anyone know what type of cancer Marisol had? I'm trying to start a fanfic, but I need that info first. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

She had breast cancer according to her "I found a lump"

According to Dan Cooper she had lukiemia...

I'd go with what she said, since it was from her. Eric might have told the lab something different.

Thanks so much Happilyhappy! That's where I was getting confused too cause I could have sworn she said she had breast cancer, but then someone else said something about lukiemia. At least I know I'm not losing my mind now! ;)

I have a question about the serial killer Walter Resden. How does he know that Horatio's partner was having an affair with Mrs Wilson? Why did he kill the Wilsons? (I was watching Season 4, Under Suspicion)

Thanks

Anna

That Rex Linn is one nice looking guy too. He was kidding around this morning on the CBS Early Show and said that the budding romance between Delko and Calleigh should have been between him (Frank Tripp) and Calleigh. He was also goofing off behind David Caruso while he(Caruso) was being interviewed. He must be a hoot to work with.

if u watch the episode skeletons i think it is ude understand everything about the whole walter resden thing. i forgot but if noone answers u then ill watch the episode and tell ya lol

I did watch the episode Skeletons. Still confused :(
I do know that Jennifer Wilson (I believe that is her name) is the girl that Horatio has been trying to protect. So Walter is targetting her? I dont know how Walter knew that Mrs Wilson was having an affair with Horatio's partner. Why is Walter playing games with Horatio and framed him for Rachael Hunter's murder?

Anna

i believe her name was Rachel Turner. and I think Resedn framed him for revenge. but that's just me

ooo umm walter was killing his foster siblings rite. an i think for him to that he had to know everything about em therefore xplainning how he knew that horatio's partner was havin an affair with rachels mom an so that horatio doesnt have to tell anyone he mves to miami does that answer anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back