Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember I read a fanfic by FanficAddiction about that; I think someone asked Sara if she had any tattoos and then Greg answered for her: "Yes, on her ankle." And then Sara got mad, because he told her he hadn't peeked in the decontamination shower. I'll look up the story and post the link later.
Awww, that's so cute! I'm going to read it tonight!
So how's everybody today?

Oops, I've got to go now! Byeee!

Awww! Honey, that's so sweet! I loved how you used my cheer and you said it perfectly! YOU'VE GOT SANDLEITIS! So do I.

Everyone has Sandleitis.
Your welcome kissmesweet! SANDLELITIS? Sounds like a disease. Well, if it is, I am infected with it and I don't want a cure. :D

When someone on a table next to me told me, I spat it out and screamed.
:lol: That made me laugh!

I know! Greg just... he's so perfect and he makes Sara feel like the luckiest woman alive and I'm sure that she makes him feel like the luckiest man alive too! They always have so much fun and they laugh!
They are so perfect together so they SHOULD be together... Aww.. Sandle-love! ;)

but my english teacher watches CSI, but i don't know if she ships or not, i'll have to ask her! It would be sooo cool if she did! Especially if she shipped one i did, like Sandle!
You guys are so lucky! My teachers don't even have a clue! :rolleyes:

OMG! *does happy Sandle dance* That's so supercute! Their faces are so close to each other. Whoa, thanks for posting that. It made me so happy!
You're welcome SaraStar! That pic made me happy too. :D And I think I read that fanfic too.. *sits on thinking chair* Yup! I have read that fanfic! ;)

i'm gonna look that fanfic up to read it again :)

*Eats positiity cookies* so whats this i hear about Brass being a sandle shipper, we've got about half the cast now then?

GregsLabRat said:
so whats this i hear about Brass being a sandle shipper, we've got about half the cast now then?

kissmesweet said he is and hurray for that! ;) And hurray for half of the cast are Sandle Shippers! :D

Yesterday, Bullets Run Through It was shown here and my friend called me that she discovered that there's a Sandle Scene in it. She said it was Grissom made Sara work with Nick and he made Greg work alone because he knew that if Greg and Sara will work together, a lot of Sweetness will be happening so it'll ruin his chance wth her.

And I was like, "Oh yeah!"

hahha luvincsi i like your friends way of thinking! Yes, so everytime Grissom didn't pair them on a case we know why :)

So i heard Lady Heather was coming back in one of the new episodes, hopefully Grissom will ditch Sara and Greg will be there to comfort her ;)

Yeah, so you guys just started a new one? Great!

I'm new and I'd like to join the sandle chat. It's soo cute. Let's hurry and keep it moving so I can see a new thread again!

welcome Undercover_agent ! its sad you missed the new thread celebration, we'll be sure to have a new one though so you can be a part of it :) meanwhile, have some positivity cookies and blue hawaiian!

Does a new person qualify for the cheer? :D

Ofcourse..everybody here is qualify for the cheer!! :D hmm....i cant wait for the episodes after 'Sweet Jane' i only watched until that episode. :D

what do u mean 'the meeting'? i think i should watch it for myself....i think i could take the suspence :D :D juz 4 a while or else i will be kanky..hehe :D

GregsLabRat congratulation on ur 100th post!!!
:lol: ur avatar crack me up.... :lol: CSI is better than chocolate...haha i agree wif ya... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back