More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got next week's TV Guide in the mail today and there's a small article on NY.

Just call it Bubba's revenge. Mykelti Williamson turns the tables on his "Forrest Gump" platoon sergeant Gary Sinise when he kicks off a two-episode CSI:NY arc on May 2, playing a cutthroat NYPD bigwig investigating Mac for murder. "A serial killer dies in Mac's custody, and Mykelti's character launches an internal investigation," explains exec producer Pam Veasey. "It's a role reversal fro 'Gump', where Bubba was being [menaced] by Lt. Dan." Although Veasey and her writers considered dropping a Gumpism or two in the script, they ultimately realized that TV isn't like a box of chocolates. "We talked about referring to shrimp," she says, "but the network would've probably told us, "Why are they talking about shrimp? Please take it out."

That sounds so cool. I hope they throw in something Gump-related, like an in-joke or something for the hardcore Gumpers like myself. That'd be cute.

Thanks for sharing :D

I WANT GUMPISMS, DAMNIT!!! :lol:

It'll be good to see Mykelti in something other than "Forrest Gump." :D

Poor Mykelti - he played a total jerk in Waiting to Exhale and people remember him for the seemingly innumerable ways of preparing shrimp in that movie.

The spoilers are all excellent-sounding and I really hope I'm not disappointed. This season has been good on the whole, but there have certainly been some stinker episodes. Mr. Do-As-I-Say in trouble? That is definitely appointment tv.

I have mixed feelings. I wanna know what the big secret is already but would also like background on other chars, like Flack or Danny. And I hate seeing my Macky-boy get in trouble *snuggles him*

I saw the Forrest Gump thing...anyone see the other article, about the crossover case next week? Is Pino going to be in both eps? The article said a two ep storyline. The blood they find makes him consider Stella a suspect in the crime he's investigating but the secret will clear her.

Bubba's Revenge :lol: How perfect! It'll be fun to see Gary and Mykelti onscreen together again. Looking very much forward to the next few eps!

Bubba vs. Lt. Dan? Bring it ON!!!! :lol: :D Mykelti is a great actor--can't wait to see them reunited! :D

From TVGuide.com about Ep 3.23:

Title: ...Comes Around

Synopsis: Tennis legend John McEnroe is suspected of murder, despite a solid alibi, when evidence and witnesses all point to him as the culprit. Mac's investigation leads to a political firestorm that threatens to end his career.

Sorry, I'm really out of it this week. Is Stella supposed to get her HIV results tonight? I just saw a commercial where it looked like it.

Sounds like the next 4 episodes are going to be some of the best!! I always said I'd try and stay away fro the spoliers but they are too irrestiable!
Thanks to all involved in posting and keep us people that are behind up to date!!

A storyline for Flack would be really great. I thought they start one on the seasons finale last year, but then he just recovered and nothing was ever mentioned again. Too bad...

And I don't see Flack saving the day in a Mac-focused storyline as well... Even worse... :(

has anyone else noticed that CSI:NY really only does character stories at the end of the season. S2 you had RSRD,All Access, Heroes, COTP basically one after another. and Now the last 4 episodes are going to be almost completely character driven. Just something I noticed.

I kind of wish that they could have gotten Tom Hanks, now that would have been AWESOME!! but Bubba good too.

From the April 25th Ask Ausiello...

"Question: "You won't be disappointed"? That's it? That's all you're gonna give us on the CSI: NY season finale (Ask Ausiello 4/11)? Come on, us Danny and Lindsay 'shippers need a little more than that. Please?— Adele

Ausiello: (Spoiler alert) There's a kiss — and then some. Happy now? "

Bleagh. Anyone got Dramamine? I feel queasy. Honestly, this is ridiculous. Why are they going to waste valuable screentime in the season finale with another excruciating, flaccid scene between these two? I got news for you, TPTB: if Danny is getting his hand crushed by IRA baddies, I'm not going to give a good goddamn about Lindsay and her woe. I might have if their romance had been a careful, patient cultivation of organic rapport, but it wasn't. It's an adolescent, wish-fulfillment fantasy on the small screen.

If Lindsay dares to stand outside the building cum Danny's Bed of Pain and Bleat about how hard it is for her, Flack should calmly turn and kick her in the ass. Because it shouldn't be about her. At all. Not at that moment.

imaguestage said:
From the April 25th Ask Ausiello...

"Question: "You won't be disappointed"? That's it? That's all you're gonna give us on the CSI: NY season finale (Ask Ausiello 4/11)? Come on, us Danny and Lindsay 'shippers need a little more than that. Please?— Adele

Ausiello: (Spoiler alert) There's a kiss — and then some. Happy now? "

I really really really hope that gets edited out. Want to talk about a way to distract from the episode? This would be it! Lindsay "agonizing" about Danny's fate would just make what sounds like an altogether good episode fall flat in certain spots. I hope she proves me wrong, but I won't hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back