Season 7 Pictures P2 *Possible Spoilers*

Here is a cap from the last 4 eps promo of Greg as a lizard. Maybe some of you might get a kick out of it.

LL-promo.jpg

oh...well it was put up on wiki as a possible spoiler picture? So I thought I'd share. Hehehe...thanks though. It quite funny. Weird that it was two years ago...and cath is holding a bottle of bleach!

^ Well, can't blame you. :D They did use the diner pic that had been taken at the beginning of season 6 (or even before season even started) as a spoiler pic for Bang Bang and Way to Go although I really don't think they'd already had the idea for those two episodes when that promo pic was taken.

I have a question. Not sure if I'm in the right place or not but here goes...

anyone have pictures of Lady Heather in her upcoming episode?

Just curious :D

This would be the right place to ask the question. ;)

I would also like to advise folks instead of the problem we had before of tell folks go find it themselves, give them some help, thats just one reason we are here, I am sure you know how hard it was to start out, teach what you have learned, or PM them some sites they can go to and some tips on how to look for them. ;)

As of right now, there are no promo pictures for the Lady Heather episode unless people are screencapping the promo with her in Saloon Madame gear.

Doubtless there will be pictures soon.

I saw the picture other site. It got my three favorite people working together, Grissom, Sara and Nicky. I can't wait to see this episode.

Back