William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the hands. *sigh*

I am so p****d off. I have just realised that because I changed the name of my photobucket sub-album, I have broken the links to all of the "best pics of each episode", so I don't know what to do. Maybe I will start a website, and shove them on there. I've never had a website. It could go terribly wrong. What's the best free one? (I have no money :lol: :()

I also don't know where I got up to since it was such a long time since I posted an update. I will search...I searched and numero 19 is next. ;)

19. Bad Words
20. Dead Ringer
21. Turn of the Screws
22. No More Bets
23. Bloodlines

Wow that's the end of Season 4. :eek: Went fast! Season 5 next....In case you couldn't count. ;) :lol:
:D

WOW!

they are some hot pics!

i was thinking about that question...mabey "freewebs"
or have you thought about making a live journal?
they are probably better :D

eggbe4thechicken said:
Do you have that one full sized? Pretty Please?
Unfortunetely not. I found it by looking back in the history, and it was posted by puppypower a while back, it was explained when it was posted why it wasn't bigger, but I can't remember. I don't think they have permission. :( Brilliant pic though isn't it? :lol:

Yeah it is, :D Thanks for letting me know Egg.

Folks keep in mind this isn't a chatroom and double posting is a no no, and for those wondering what constitue chatting..
Rules: continuously make posts that have no real content or relevance to what is being discussed. Spamming can even just be posting too much - as a general rule, don't post more than two or three threads in a forum within a reasonable length of time.

For those who need a refresher in the rule then Click Here, you can get the definition and the effect regarding the rules.

Thank you.

"Viva Las Vegas" was my favorite ep. from S/5, riveting.. and so fast paced.. 4 cases that were all so totally different.. and one funny scene in the nightclub from Brass, when Greg was following Gris, and he goes. What's that stuck to your shoe, oh, it's Sanders" :lol: and the alien.. creepy, and the guy in the tub :( & Warrick and Nick betting what's-her-face" wouldn't last and she quit.. and the last scene when Grissom said to the girl "well, no you've got both" on her being the killer and going to jail! so good ;)

VIVA LAS VEGAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back