Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

I have often considered Greg and Nick, but I've never thought of even the slight possibility that Danny and Martin would make a cute couple. It's interesting though.

There are a lot of people that think that about Danny and Martin, and I have to control myself from naming every beautiful D/M moment that has ever been on WaT. Sadly, I can't change anyones opinion about them, even though I've done it a couple of times. I think that Nick and Greg is just as hot as Danny and Martin. They're just not up, up there like the FBI boys.

These shows are becoming a bit too cliche, no? I mean a new member comes into the show, and bam! They already know one of the people on the team. And they had problems/relationship with them in the past. Maybe it's just me.

Oh yes, so true. That's the thing that gets me, it's the two hispanic characters that seem to have the problem with each other; and that is way too cliche. I don't think I would've mind if it was any of the others on the team but having it be Danny just irks. The first thing people are going to think is that Danny and Elena have had some kind of relationship in the past that was not just a bad friendship gone wrong. That was the first thing I thought. :rolleyes:

That's what turns me off with these shows (Thank god for Piven :p). They all seem to turn out the same, get around the same character issues, etc. I hope it changes. FAST.

I love the part of the show, when they add in the "If you have seen this real-life missing person?" and if you look back at repeats of the show they change the person out so that they don't just repeat the real missing person as well but make it so that others are given a chance.

Also CBS.com also offers this samething, thats what i found amazing.
How i discovered the switch out is when i knew they were going to repeat the ep, there was a chance i was going to miss it, so i had taped it and lucky i didn't tape over it, and watched it, as it turns out i got to watch it anyway, so i wrote down the info and compared it to the tape, different person.

MMmmmm....I think I'm the only person here who dislikes the new agent...
I found her arrogant and I didn't like what she said to Danny,he was just trying to be nice when he greets her in Spanish.

I'd also like Jack being hard with his team,except of Viv,who's fantastic keeping him in line.

Oh God no, you are not the only one.

:lol: You must not have seen the millions of posts I made about her. :lol:

And wait.. what did she say to Danny? Because I really didn't understand anything that came out of her mouth.

I love the part of the show, when they add in the "If you have seen this real-life missing person?" and if you look back at repeats of the show they change the person out so that they don't just repeat the real missing person as well but make it so that others are given a chance.

Also CBS.com also offers this samething, thats what i found amazing.
How i discovered the switch out is when i knew they were going to repeat the ep, there was a chance i was going to miss it, so i had taped it and lucky i didn't tape over it, and watched it, as it turns out i got to watch it anyway, so i wrote down the info and compared it to the tape, different person.

That is really interesting. I never noticed that before.

I do not like her too so you are not the only one. I hope it only is a temporary thing.

You haven't seen the new season? Oh boo, we've been spoiling it for you. :(

I am thinking of asking cat to put in "May Contain Spoilers" in the title, so this way people are warned.
Cat what do you think? yeah or naw?

Can you say most boring episode ever? Seriously, I wasn't even remotely interested in it. I couldn't even sit and watch it for more than 5 minutes -- yes, it had something to do with not seeing Danny enough -- because something about that ep. was just completely.. ew. I don't know if it was all the different flashbacks that confused the hell out of me or the fact that Elena took up screen time from my boys.

On a more happy note, MARTIN DIDN'T HAVE THE CANE! OH YES!

I must correct myself and say that the case itself was not boring, but I never say anything about the cases; they're always great. I only complain when there isn't enough Danny/Martin to make me happy for tonight and maybe all the way to next Thursday. You see, Whorelena kind of interrupted all of that for me because she was leaning into Martin's personal space (You know? That move Danny has been doing forever! Back off, girl. The boy is gay.) and used that annoying voice of hers, um, no. She has got to go, and I'm sticking to that little plea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back