Movie Quote Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The movie is "A View To A Kill." C! is Jenny Flex, as she says in the quote. C2 is Bond, James Bond, played by Moore, Roger Moore.

"Before I tell you where I am, Sheriff, there's just one thing I wanna say. You must be part coon dog, 'cause I've been chased by the best of them, and son, you make 'em look like they're all runnin' in slow motion. I just wanna say that."

Wow. Almost 3 days and nobody guessed this one. Here are some more quotes from the same character.

"Snowman, you got your ears on? "

"I find it hard to look at you, Waynette. With all those curlers in your hair, you look like you're tryin' to pick up a radio station in Savannah. "

"I'm goin' to need a fast car."
*Watches as (minor character) begins counting out money*
"Faster than that."

"Before I tell you where I am, Sheriff, there's just one thing I wanna say. You must be part coon dog, 'cause I've been chased by the best of them, and son, you make 'em look like they're all runnin' in slow motion. I just wanna say that."

Would the answer be Bo Darville or the 'Bandit' from "Smokey and the Bandit"?

10-4, good buddy. We have a winner. Yes, that was the Bandit, played by Burt Reynolds in the first "Smokey and the Bandit." Well done, DannyFan05. It's your turn.

I've only seen parts of the movie, but that and the other ones you gave sounded like it came from it. That and imdb.com is a real help.

Ok here's one (sorry it's a bit long):

Yeah, I was in the show. I was in the show for 21 days - the 21 greatest days of my life. You know, you never handle your luggage in the show, somebody carries your bags. It was great. You hit white balls for batting practice, the ballparks are like cathedrals, the hotels have room service and the women all have long legs and brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back