Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Oh yeah! I want to know what triggers Natalie to hurt Grissom by hurting Sara. I wonder if she started the whole miniature crime scene thing just for this. If she did, then it seems just...off to me.

i read somewhere that grissom is busily working on a miniature of his own when natalie sees him. maybe she takes it personal and goes after grissom? after his personal life?

but why does natalie want to hurt sara and grissom?!?!?! I mean all this sounds unrealistic!

Her foster father blew his brains out in an e-mail to Grissom. She loved Ernie, thus she blames Grissom for his death because Grissom was investigating him. Blaming someone else, instead of herself, helps to relieve the fact that Ernie was doing it for her.

Plus she's crazy.

I just think this finale sounds like it didn't take much thought, and I'm hardly fond of it. It sounds like a freakin fan fic, and not that I'm against fanfictions either. But...this sounds like something I have sort of already concocked for a RP. :D :D

Natalie is crazy. Certifiably. She's not afraid to kill, to take the lives of others. I mean, she has this trigger in bleach, she sees it as evil, and she needs to take out the evil in the world by killing those who use bleach...

And, Ernie was the one person in life who made it all ok, for her. He took care of her and watched out for her, and she felt like she could connect with him. She learned all her miniature work from him, from his teaching. She loved it, and found joy in their shared hobby.

He took his life to protect her, in hopes of sparing her, in hopes that it would all stop. She didn't get the message, though, and she felt suddenly very alone in the world. The one person who could make things ok was Ernie, and because of Grissom's actions (in her mind), he was gone. So, she sets about making him suffer, making him miserable.

You know the old cliche that misery loves company? She wants to take him down, to hurt him, to break him. Killing him is too easy. She wants him to suffer. So, she figures out that Sara is special to him, like Ernie was special to her. Her understanding of relationships is very limited, and all she knows is that Sara is that one person who can make things ok for Grissom. Since Grissom tore that person out of Natalie's life, in her mind, she has to tear his away. She has to go after Sara.

So, she takes Sara. She hurts Sara. She makes Grissom suffer. When she's in the room with him, he's already suffering, but she's still angry, still out for vengeance. The idea of leaving him bleeding to death, never knowing what happened to Sara is suddenly appealing, hence the fantasy of driving an exacto knife through his jugular. However, she has no exacto knife on her, so she sings. She blocks him out so she doesn't have to hear him because she has no intentions of helping him. She wants him to hurt, to ache, to know what it's like to have that one person who offered security and some sense of normalcy torn away.

I think that's why she asks if he loves Sara. She wants to make sure she made the right choice, to make sure that it hurts, that he's breaking, that he knows what it's like to be so terribly alone in the world. In her eyes, she's been doing the world a favor, taking out those who use bleach, who would do terrible things in the world. Ernie didn't use bleach, so Ernie was good in her eyes, and Grissom took away the good. That makes him evil, and in essence, bleach. So, she has to make bleach suffer, make bleach hurt.

This probably makes no sense, but I wanted to jump in and explain my thoughts before bed. :)

I think we all know that she does that for Ernie, but I still don't get why she did the MCS thing at the first place. How did the whole thing start and why? Will we get to know the reason why Natalie killed Izzy and those other victims before Ernie killed himself if the finale is going to focus on Sara's kidnapping and Grissom's reaction?

From what we know, the Sara stuff doesn't happen until LATE in the script. Most of the script is dedicated to Natalie, her motives, her past, and how freakin' screwed up she is. I mean, most of the sides that are on the web focus on Natalie's childhood, her current ambitions, her families (foster and biological), and her attention to detail.

I don't know if they'll ever explain WHY she chose Izzy as her first victim, but sometime people just SNAP, you know? So, I guess we'll all find out together.

I understand what you are saying about Natalie being crazy and completely screwed up, but it still doesn't change the fact that this finale sounds like a fanfic. Hahaha...ok for starters in the Catnip RP...Nick is experiencing some pyscho hurting him by hurting Catherine. And...this RP was thought up way before anything came out regarding this finale!!! LOL...hahaha...this finale is nothing more than a fanfic...looks like the writers took something from a fanfic writer. :lol: :lol: I guess the writers should be replaced with a few people on this board that can write fanfictions in that case. Guess...I should get my resume ready!

ah geez, the more i hear about this episode the worse it sounds :( at least i can prepare myself :lol:

nothing makes sense! a woman who has been damaged in her past because of bleach, things its evil, kills people who uses it, and is a janitor?? what the heck!

i really think they started this storyline without know exactly how it would end, and now theyve run out of time so theyre just throwing something together without worrying about it making sense. the motive doesnt make sense, the execution doesnt make sense, so i dont know. well just have to wait a month and see.

allmaple said:
nothing makes sense! a woman who has been damaged in her past because of bleach, things its evil, kills people who uses it, and is a janitor?? what the heck!

Let's see if I can help clear things up. Bleach is not what damaged Natalie, but it has become a trigger. See, once upon a time, Natalie had a sister, Chloe, and a father. You've already seen Natalie's sister. She's represented in the minis as the little green-eyed doll. Well, one day Natalie and Chloe were climbing a tree, playing, when out of the blue, Chloe "fell" and went splat on the pavement below. Daddy was besides himself with grief. Chloe was the apple of his eye. His life. After the body was carted away, daddy grabbed a bottle of bleach and made Natalie help him clean Chloe's blood from the sidewalk. The bleach erased Chloe. The bleach erased Natalie- daddy sent her away. That's how she ended up in the foster care system, and that's how she met Ernie Dell.

Ernie and Natalie were inseperable. He taught her all about trains and model making. She loved him for that. No one ever took an interest in her or made her feel special. Ernie did.

Once she aged out of the system, Natalie got a job as the only maid in Las Vegas who refused to use bleach. Her first employer, Izzy Delancy. She also knows Penny and Raymundo and Dr. Tellman. She started killing and Ernie figured it out. He went to her and told her to stop. Told her he would make sure the cops never found out it was her.

Well, we all know how that turned out. So that's why it got personal. Think about it. The Tellman mini arrived when Grissom went on sabatical. The murder took place after he got back. It was addressed to him. Someone has a stalker. And we've all seen her. She's the janitor in the last scene of EE. She's been watching Grissom, watching Sara. She knows. Knows enough to get Sara alone and kidnap her.

So, that should make a little more sense. Does it sound like bad fanfic? Oh yeah. Are the writers rehashing GD 'cause they know they royally screwed that story arc and continuity up? Big time. I expected more from TPTB than a psycho janitor. I expected they would not have turned Grissom into a simpering, pleading love struck puppy by the end of the episode. He was once an inteligent, articulate man. I miss him. I miss the team. I miss the pancakes!

Got this from BTA on-line.

Has anyone seen this video from Michael Ausiello from TV Guide? It is about Jorja Fox not
re-signing her contract. According to him it is looking more and more likely that Sara will
be killed off. click here

For those that can't see the video Ausiello basically says that Jorja's contract runs out
next month and specualtion is that she may not sign. According to sources Jorja would like
to move on to "greener pastures" and try something different. He said that CBS and Jorja's
spokesperson would not comment. He said you do the math though: No contract + A desire to
move on and try other things + Sara being attacked in the finale + Silence from CBS and
Jorja's camp = Sara probably dying. At the end of the clip a publicity photo of Jorja is
shown as being chopped in two as to illustrate Sara "getting the axe".

and last but not least:

Here is a copy of a related Ausiello article from the upcoming issue of TV Guide.Found on IMDB.com:

EVERYTHING BELOW IS FROM THE
APRIL 23-29TH TV GUIDE

PAGE 10

THE AUSIELLO REPORT BY MICHAEL AUSIELLO

WILL JORJA LEAVE CSI?

A CSI CONTACT DRAMA I HATE TO BE THE BEARER OF BAD NEWS,BUT NEXT TIME CSI'S JORJA FOX GOES IN FOR A COSTUME FITTING, SHE MIGHT FIND A BODY BAG HANGING IN HER CLOSET. ALTHOUGH A REP
FOR THE ACTRESS DECLINED TO COMMENT, A SOURCE CLOSE TO THE SHOW CONFIRMS THAT HER CONTRACT EXPIRES NEXT MONTH AND SHE'S ITCHING TO PURSUE GREENER(AND LESS GRISLY) PASTURES.
"HER LEAVING MAKES PERFECT SENSE," SAYS MY SPY. "SHE'S BEEN THERE FOR SEVEN YEARS, SHE'S MADE A TON OF MONEY, AND IT ALLOWS THE SHOW TO RESOLVE THE SARA-GRISSOM THING." AND RESOLVE IT IN WHAT COULD BE A VERY PERMANENT WAY. CONSIDER THE EVIDENCE SUPPORTING A CASE OF PREMEDITATED URDER: IN CSI;S MAY 17TH SEASON FINALE, GRISSOM AND SARA'S RELATIONSHIP WILL BE "SUDDENLY FORCED OUT INTO THE OPEN," ACCORDING TO CBS. IN THAT SAME EPISODE, THE MINIATURE SERIAL KILLER RETURNS, AND SARA GOES MISSING. C'MON FOLKS-YOU DON'T NEED A MAGNIFYING GLASS OR LAB TECHS TO SOLVE THIS MYSTERY.

keep in mind that this is still all speculation

Ausiello :rolleyes:

I could state those not-so-obvious facts myself, and make it seem like she was getting ripped in half, and not coming back on the show.

CBS is mum about her contract, yes, there has also been nothing said regarding other characters as well. (I know some signed a couple years ago to stay until Season :cool: WP signed early this year, only before he went on sabbatical, right?

He says "probably" too much.

No Contract (That we don't know about yet... That's totally speculation on EVERYONE's side except for Jorja herself) + The desire to move on (Just like everyone else in this business, we've heard her say many times that after CSI she'd like travel, etc. etc.) + Sara being attacked in the finale (Storyline, people) + Sara "probably" dying (We don't know that for sure yet, and neither does he.)

This is why some people in this business don't know what they're talking about. If they want to make a true statement, at least use facts, and they seriously need to get rid of their "spy".

I know this finale sounds like a fan-fic.. But I am really holding my final judgement until it airs. We only know bits and pieces that make it more and more confusing as you read more into it. From what I know, we basically only know the ending of the episode (Since, most of the spoilers for the finale are from YTDAW), so what's going on with the first 30 minutes? A lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back