The Naughty Picture Thread-Ny Style!

@pixu & Anastazia: What, you both are now pickin' on meh? Let me put it to you both like this: If Flack were to charge after me cause I touched his Danny, I would run like heck screaming help. I know better anyhow, Adam is by my side. *whistles innocently*

Okay, look at this one and compare it to the one I posted last..

Danny.jpg

Danny: What did you do with Flack last night?!

Tristianna said:
@pixu & Anastazia: What, you both are now pickin' on meh? Let me put it to you both like this: If Flack were to charge after me cause I touched his Danny, I would run like heck screaming help. I know better anyhow, Adam is by my side. *whistles innocently*
heheh... :devil:yeah right...as long as you stay away from my cardboard box, i'm happy ;)

Another “The guys aren’t the only ones having fun” picture:
111-1428.jpg

Flack & Aiden work a case together in Tri-borough:
111-1007.jpg

“Ooh, that’s some pretty convincing evidence there, Flack, but do you really want me to examine that evidence in public?.”

Lol, I totally love this thread. Keep the gorgeous pics comming because there can never be too much eye candy. -grins- I absolutly love looking at hot pics.

Faylinn said:

Mac, are you looking at Hawkes' man-boobs? (Not that we can blame him, they're quite impressive. ;))

Hem hem, I believe the correct term is "moobs", thank you. :D

Great thread guys!! :lol:

Danny looks like he is in alot of pain! Poor guy. Sure Don was rough on him last night but I'm sure he knows how to make him feel better too.

Poor Danny. Flack sure is a rough rider! :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

Aww, this thread hasn't been posted in for SO long! :eek: I completely forgot! I think I might have posted this one before, but.. since no-one seems to come here anymore:

csiny12.jpg

Can't think of a quote..

Marns said:
Aww, this thread hasn't been posted in for SO long! :eek: I completely forgot! I think I might have posted this one before, but.. since no-one seems to come here anymore:

Can't think of a quote..

new to this thread and laughing my ass off.
GREAT pic. More Hawkes!! Hmmm.

Hawkes (talking to whomever, fill in your pref): You three did *what*?! Why didn't you CALL me??!!!

Back