"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I am really hoping he gets promoted. After everything he has gone through this year I think he kind of deserves some good news.

Greg has contributed so much to solving cases both this and last season, I can't believe he hasn't been promoted yet. I think it would be great if Grissom would tell him at season's end that he got promoted to the next level.

Now all of us know he damn well deserves the promotion. c: He's worked his ass off and has been patient with Hodges :)devil:) and it'll be a damn shame it the writers don't put that in to paper. c:

Yeah true, the writers like to surprise us or make us mad. :lol:

Oh happy birthday, debje! :)

i would love for Greg to be promoted to level 2. Does anyone know what one needs to do before reaching the 2nd level? complete x amount of cases or hours?

I could think he'd have to solve a special amount of cases as you have to solve 100 cases on your own to reach Level 3, isnt't it? We learned it from Nick in s1.

Perhaps he's to solve 50 cases or similar. :confused:

But he really deserves the promotion. ^^
So I'll have something to be happy about when s6 ends in a few weeks. :D

Well we are not sure it is happening, we just would like to see it happen, especially with all the crud he has had to deal with this season.

You all should check out the spoiler thread, more Greg drama ahead....

No promotion yet, but we can hope.

GunsNRoses259 said:
Level 3 was 100 cases they had to solve, if i remember right.

yeah true Nicky & Warrick were tied at 99 in the pilot but I got the impression it was 100 SOLO cases? I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back