Alexx Woods Appreciation Thread

I thought I bring this thread back. I posted this pic in the Yelina thread too.

I have some only with Khandi. Maybe I'll post them soon.

Aw, beautiful picture, doesn't she just radiate? Thanks for the pic and for reviving this thread... I haven't even seen it before.

New to the thread! Hi!

Alexx is very pretty and sooo sweet on the show!! In my eyes she's like a mother figure: loving and someone you can depend on.

Oh! All those pictures on her are lovely. ^_^

:eek: Aw, an Alexx Thread??? I didn't even know there is such a thread.

Nice pics everbody :)

Alexx is so cool and so nice to almost everybody in the lab. I really like her character in the show. But I don't like the fact that she gets so little screentime.

Has anyone else noticed that Alexx seems to get decidedly less screen time than the ME's in the other CSI's? I mean, it cant' be just me, right?
I love Alexx, and I'd love to see more of her.

Has Khandi ever mentioned what her heritage is? I'm just curious. Interesting spelling on her name...kind of pretty.

Bumping this thread back up since Alexx needs more love dammit!! :p

What's everyone's favorite Alexx moment? Mine has to be the part from the Halloweenish episode where everyone thinks that HQ is haunted and Alexx convinces Ryan that this one guy is infact very much dead still. It's the just way she said it cracks me up everytime. :lol:

Yay for bumping this thread :) Alexx is very underappreciated.

Favorite Alexx moment? Good question!
Okay, the name of the episode escapes me at the moment, but it's when the body doesn't show up at the mourge, and Alexx says 'don't tell me we lost the body' or something similar, and Speed starts to tell her, and she cuts him off and says 'Timmy, I know'. I just love that line :lol:
I also like in Hellnight when she's at the crimescene with Ryan she says 'Nice work, Ryan. Think you may have cracked the case'.

My gosh I didn't know this thread existed. Hi fellow Alexx fans!

Fave moment? She's had many awesome ones. I love her at every post. When Ryan was still a newbie and she was processing that head, he was like (think it's like this)

Ryan: Alexx, he has no head. Where'd his head go?
Alexx: I'm processing it.
Ryan (shocked): You're boiling it?!

And then he looked all sick and she was like, 'Ryan, baby, are you okay?' It was a wonderful moment and made me laugh so hard. She's just really the flavor that the show has- she brings it. I love her. And appreciate her! She needs some more love. Thanks for bumping the thread up!

I didn't know this thread existed either! I was just thinking today "Why doesn't Alexx have a thread?"

Alexx is really cool and so motherly to the cast. I love when she calls other workers 'baby'. She really cares about everyone and she should get more screen time. I mean she's been on there since the first episode and is the 4th character credited!

xanessa said:
I didn't know this thread existed either!

Gotta agree with u. :lol:

I've been posting so much in the Ryan thread I've decided to explore the forums more. Hehe...especially since Ryan's not my only favourite in the show.

Alexx is number two on my fav. characters list. The Ryan/Alexx scenes can be so funny, yet so touching. One of the best scenes would have to be the hospital scene in 'Nailed'. I mean, she stroked Ryan's hair! Omg! *breathes in & out*

I guess she's very motherly because she has two kids (two, right?). I wonder how old they are...maybe she can bring them to work in one episode if they're old enough...hehe.

I also like Alexx.
I like that she cared so much for the team. The last episode I saw was Deviant and it's the episode where she gave up a promotion so she can work with Horatio and his team.

YAY! An Alexx thread! I didn't even know there was one, but I'm happy that there is. She's fabulous. :) I love her personality and her little quips make my day. I actually started watching CSI: Miami because of her. I loved Khandi on Newsradio. I was so sad when she left. :( Anyone else Catherine Duke fans?? The two characters are similar, on Newsradio she mothered everyone and called them baby and sweetie too.

sooooo glad this thread exists and has had this bump. Alexx is probably the most under rated character in this show-in my opinion...Shes such a glue for the team.

Her character has developed so well over the series too....Shes great

Back