Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Holy a lot has happened since I stepped away. :eek: Remember to keep an eye on how fast you're posting. :)

You know what I was thinking today? (And this has to do with Rory) About how Jensen Ackles was on Jimmy Kimmel today for a short interview, like a lot of celebs from TV shows, movies, music etc. If you were ever able to see Rory on a talk show like Conan, Live with Regis & Kelly, etc. what kind of questions do you think they'd ask? If you were the host, what questions would you ask?

Personally if I were interviewing him for a talkshow, I'd ask him something about his life away from acting. I'd want to get to know how his mind works and what he has to say about events and such. I'd want to get into the mind of the man and not the 'actor'. :D

i saw that interview with jensen gah was he looking good in that all black suit with the eyes and the hotness. but yeah, i'll get back on topic now.
i think i'd do the same as you Geni i'd really be interesting in knowing what other aspects of his life he enjoys most. and i'd ask him if he has any other aspirations besides acting like if he wants to get into producing or directing.

I'd like to ask him questions about his life outside of acting too. What he does in his free time, hobbies, that kind of thing.

Ahoi there! *waves* I have a question that I'm hoping you guys could help me with.

1. I need to know the years that Speed lived (ie: 1975-2004)?

2. Does anyone know if there's a picture of his headstone like they did with Marisol?

3. If there was a headstone, what did it say on the inscription (ie: "Beloved Son, Friend, and Hero", etc.)?

Thanks for your help! :D

*comes out of hiding* Hi! Remember me, the real chatty one?
^ Wasn't he like 26 or something in s1? Not sure, but maybe.
There wasn't a headstone, or at least we didn't see it. As far as I know. But I would say Son, Freind, Brother (does he have siblings??) and hero. Like you said. :D

There wasn't a headstone that was shown.

And Speed did have a brother - not named, as far as I know. I think he was 13 years Speed's junior and they had "issues." And if I recall correctly, his brother wasn't shown in attendance at the funeral.

^ What Sincerely said. :D

Also, his character was born in 1973 (According to the former stats at CBS.com), and he died in 2004. :)

Great, thanks for the info, y'all!! *beams* :D

I'm guessing here that since there wasn't a picture of his headstone that I'm free to create my own personalized inscription for him? :confused:

I ask b/c I need the info to complete the last chapter of my fic.

Oh no, not a Speed death fic again. Enough tears, I'm running out of tissues.
I guess I was wrong then :lol:. Thanks guys, he was so young looking for 31. It's always a younger actor or actress, isn't it?
*sigh* Shadowfax can't wait to read more of your fics. So far they've been awesome. I loved 'Headphones". :D

Why, thank you, hun! :D

The fic is actually an existing WIP I've been working on since last year. It's not really another death fic since it begins with the premise that Speed's already dead. :lol: I just needed the info tie everything together now at the end. Thanks again for everyone's help! :D

:D More Speedisms please! Grand Prix and Big Brother are up!

Also, I had an idea (yes, another one :lol: Allowing me to think is dangerous). I think we should have a 'question of the week' type thing to help keep disscussion going in here. Anything Rory/Speed related. Like the airplane and interview questions we just had. We could have one person assigned to asking, or we could take turns. Swtiching ever week might be difficult, but maybe someone different every month? What do you guys think?

To answer to all that. Speed DOES have a brother...13 years younger than him and no he wasn't at the funeral as far as we know..they were never really that close.. he was born June 24, 1973 so that made him 29 in season one and 31 when he died on september 20, 2004.... oh and the ducati Speed rides in the show is actually Rory's ducati in real life..

and on Rory's life...

He likes to ride his ducati...play chess....travel.....hang out with his former cast members...mostly Adam Rodriguez....he likes to soupe up his porsche.....he's also friends with Ben Affleck(they were in D&C together Ben played O'Bannion, Rory played Slater) he is friends with Joaquin Phoenix and has dated Liv Tyler and Renee Zellweger..and is almost always unshaven....he will be appearing in a mini series called "The Company" as a russian spy....oh and the band Lynyrd Skynyrd...i've noticed seems to be following Rory through out his career...In Dazed and Confused (which Rory was in) they play the song Tuesday's Gone by Lynyrd Skynyrd and them in season one of CSI Miami in the episode Broken..Rory's character Speed is listening to the song On the Hunt which is also by Lynyrd Skynyrd..and Speed's fav band just happens to be...you guessed it...Lynyrd Skynyrd....is it just me or does that seem wierd?? even just a little?

Man Alive, thanks for that Need4Speed you've obvivlously been doing your homework....Unshaven...wooo love that look.

I love the idea of a question of the week which is rory related-I think thats a great idea and then we've got the speedisms with it-that should keep the conversation going for a while. I have a question for everyone...for the next question of the week-let me know when we want it.

speedisms for those shows...I can't think of any off the top of my head-*comes and grabs DVD*...oh got one. Grand Prix

to eric they might. You shouldn't

hey, no problem....i take pride in my Rory facts knowledge.....my friends tell me i'm too obsessed...but i don't care i tell them...I don't suffer from my obsesseion. I enjoy every minute of it!! and they're like....Ok, whatever..they just don't understand that happy, giddy feeling i get when i talk about and look up pics of Rory because he's just so HOTT and i love the way he looks like a scruffy, sweet and caring, rebel, because that's what hes is....but, i'm sure you guys understand 100%.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back