Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

aww *hugs Callacrap* its ok, we all knows hes ot really dead anyways. hes pulling a raymond caine as is just you know undercover ;)

Ahh! *Plugs ears* The bad episode that never happened because I refuse to beleive it happened! He's not gone; he's on a nice well deserved vacation in Hawaii and is sitting on the beach catching the rays and sipping a nice cold fruit drink, along with all my other favourite characters that haven't really died but are really on vacation! *pants* Ok, that was a long sentence. :p

Everyone thinks he's somewhere or another. Personally, I think (along with other people) he went undercover and Alexx is the only one who knows...she never cut into him, when H left she let him go. And my reason for him? He wanted to help people even more, and not just solve crimes, because that's the kind hearted, good citizen he is. With amazing morals. :D

Maybe he's stationed in Hawaii though. Sipping pina coladas. Or maragritas. or something alcoholic and delicious (grrrr still a minor...) :D Gosh, when is he coming back? (You people would like my fic- I've just revealed Speed is alive)

CAINESUGAR,
I think she cut into him. H was in front of the monitor and shut his eyes when she put the scalpel on him ....

*waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh*

The dude I saw had a head to toe white suit on and a mask, which I think is the 'real life' uniform for a CSI.

I wish we had Marathons *sigh* We get Series 2 repeats on Sunday Monday and Friday (blood moon was on last night) but it was like 11pm and I was knackard so I gave it a miss.

Series 4 repeat on Friday and Series 3 repeat on Thursday. So its very little Speed *sigh*

Now taking Speedisms from The Best Defense and Hurricane Anthony. Now, I know there's some good ones here, but I'll give someone else the honour of saying/typing them ;)

^ Oh gush I don't remember it exactly but when Cal has just explained how the Hurricane had something good come out of it in 'Hurricane Anthony', I'm not sure what he said but it was something like.

Speed: Only you could find something good in a hurricane.

Not great...sorry. :D

^ Actually, it was Eric who said that line; Speed said the one after that went something like "She's, uh, way too cheerful." In that conversation, he also said "I think the mob would disagree 1.5 million times." God, that was the best scene in the episode.

And I just refuse to believe that he's dead; may it be undercover, or on vacation, he's somewhere in the world, riding his bike, and probably laughing at the state of season four. :p

haha, bird_of_flame, I agree with you on the last bit ;) I actually had a dream the team saw him riding his bike around florida once :p

Oh I loved Hurricane Anthony. It was one of my favorite episodes mainly because Speed had so many good parts. :D But also it was a great episode in it's entirety. The entire last scene was my absolute favorite though. Thanks for posting the Speedisms for it bird_of_flame. :D

I have a couple more:

"You were supposed to meet me at the truck."
"You mind gettin' the door?"
"PD packed the boxes I didn't miss anything."
"He's an accountant who steals from the mob, he's a nut job."
"He got away from the mob, not the hurricane."

And then there's The Best Defense:

"*smirks* He tried to get ahead of us."
"This girl astrid once took me to a greek wedding." :lol:
"You ever think of takin' up standup comedy or something because you're really very funny."

For some reason that's the only ones I can come up with. :lol:

oooooo got another one (or few)The Best Defense
lets see if he tied up his horse
public parking lot?then its legal
well thats cute

yeah-loved hurricane anthony eppy *looks at speed_cochrane's banner-pics from end of that eppy* *reads text* Amen sister-Season Two Heaven....it really was *sigh*

Wasn't the 'Well that's cute' line from 'Rap Sheet' when they found the gun in a car? :confused: If not, then disregard my post. :lol: I was thinking of that line and I wasn't sure if it was from 'The Best Defense' or 'Rap Sheet'.

And yes, season two really was heaven. :D I was hanging out with my friend a few months ago and we were watching Hurricane Anthony and I happened to have the remote and I rewound the entire last part about 50 times. :lol: I'll never get tired of that episode.

Did we do 'Deatn Grip' yet?
Ah man I just remembered some great moments, not just for Speed, but from some of these eps. At the end of 'Death Grip' with the reporter, that was golden, when Marty was dying in 'Hurrican Anthony'...great CSIM moments, *sigh*. The show was so much better, not only because of Speed (though the man made the show!) but H was a better guy and the plots were better...s5 is looking up though! :D Just thinking. Those are great Speedisms guys! :)

:D Thanks for the wave of memories.

Well, they did find a gun in a car in "The Best Defense", so I think he said that line in that episode.

I'm totally agreeing with you; season two was heaven (Uber Heaven!), and was one of the boxsets that I demanded for Christams: "Season four? Yeah sure, I'll take it. Season one? Ohhh, this is on the "must have" list. Season two? GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!" Yeah, I'm weird. :p :lol:

Although, surprisingly (or perhaps not), I still don't own season three...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back